The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

I'M GOING ON HALLOWEEN!!!!!!
Well, now that I actually purchased tickets, I'm guessing Halloween night is gonna be crazy? We live on the other side of the US, but just randomly in the area for something else and this is the only night we could have gone. I'm so so soooo excited!!

In the past, all of the party nights have eventually sold out so, assuming all nights have the same capacity, there isn't really a reason that the actual event on Halloween night should be more busy than any other event night. But either way- it is what it is and you'll have a great time! OBB is awesome!

I've been waiting for 2 hours now. All browsers say more than an hour. My furthest along is in the middle of the "wait" word, but I have to leave everything but my phone in a minute.

Last year I followed along with those buying tickets. And I have to say while the wait is long there does not appear to be nearly as many technical issues as there were then. Hoping it stays that way for all of you still waiting!

Got into the wait room at 8:45am and it still says I’m at more than an hour wait time. About to give up.

Last year I followed along with those buying tickets. And I have to say while the wait is long there does not appear to be nearly as many technical issues as there were then. Hoping it stays that way for all of you still waiting!
That was exactly what I was thinking. It’s gone a lot smoother, even though some are still waiting. No double purchases, no getting kicked out once you’re in the site to buy tickets, not too much jumping around with wait times. Thanks, Disney for working out the kinks for the most part.

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone still waiting to buy tickets.

Sibling got in first, but she had problems trying to check out. Couldn't figure out why. She tried credit card, pay pal and apple pay?

Good thing my timer was around the corner, and got all our tickets for our family. It's still a bummer experience when you're stuck with trying to troubleshoot why. Emptying the cart and relogging didn't help. Maybe her account got flagged.

All dates still open. I don't think it will sell out as fast as previous years. Good luck to all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter