• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The One & Only Disneyland Hotel Wedding TR! - Day 2 Pt. 1 added (updated 6/7)

hey hun! I don't know how I missed this post! Everything so far is beautiful. I love all your getting ready pictures! You were stunning. I love how your flowers even matched the coach! Can't wait for more!!

Hello my dear DIS girls! Apologies for being so lazy with my TR! Life has been keeping me a bit busy as of late.

I promise to finish a part 2 by the end of the week, as we're housesitting for my mother-in-law at the moment. And then the next part should follow much sooner, I swear. :rolleyes1

In the meantime, I'm wishing you all happy planning to those of you who are, and happy married life to those of us who are already wed! ;)

OH! Also, those of you familar with the Disney Wedding Blog, I'm happy to say that our wedding was spotlighted! So if you want more sneak-peek photos there are more to be found here: http://www.disneyweddingblog.com/2010/07/wedding-spotlight-anjanette-jason.html.

Hey hun! I just saw the spotlight! congrats! I hope all is well at home. Can't wait for the rest of the TR.

Hi Anjanette! Congratulations on the Disney Wedding Blog spotlight! :woohoo: Your wedding looks like it was wonderful. And your flowers were amazing!

Everything looks amazing! Now that I remember I was at the park on the 10th for my DF birthday! :lmao:

Hiya! :wave: Just caght p on your TR...I first saw you on Carlys Disney Wedding Blog an fell in love with your colours and flowers!! :lovestruc They were stunning!! I cant wait to read more! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter