The one and only time I enjoy ironing..

Littlenemo

Mouseketeer
When packing for Disney!!!!

Although my dog knows something is up! He made a bed on my OH's freshly ironed t-shirts lol.

We are going on Monday and off work now until then so am just getting everything sorted. :)

Have a fab time; I'll have a huge pile to do too!:thumbsup2 my cat like to seat on our suitcases my Mum's convinced she wants to come with us:rotfl:

Shazzie B said:
Have a fab time; I'll have a huge pile to do too!:thumbsup2 my cat like to seat on our suitcases my Mum's convinced she wants to come with us:rotfl:

Awww cute! I read a story a lady packed her cat by accident and took it to Orlando!

Hope u have a great holiday too!!

why using a golf club? thats the only iron i know:rotfl2:
Paul

I leave next Sunday so will do mine on Tuesday too!

As much as I hate it, I'm sure if I put on Disney films it will be much better :)

Have a great time! I am so jealous. We don't get back till late 2013.
Bless your dog, sounds just like something ours would do! :)

meggiebeth said:
Have a great time! I am so jealous. We don't get back till late 2013.
Bless your dog, sounds just like something ours would do! :)

Thanks! We have a basset so he looks sad anyway but he has to go to kennels today. He won't be happy.

:)

I'm having a strop. Our seats aren't together on the plane! Even though I prebooked.

But at least we are at the airport.. Fly in 2hrs!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter