• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The OMG, they closed our LTP before page 250 Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure I want to go the resale route since the points can't be used at the DL hotels when there is no availability at the VGC.

Nice to see you're back PiO.

Maybe. I'll need 150 points for the sister in June 2014 so if I bought 50 points I could bank and borrow and have enough. I've already told her she'll have to come up with $1,800 if I have to rent points from someone so I could use that amount towards my purchase.

I'm doing a little better today.

MF for all my points in Disney is still cheaper than a 2 bedroom Westin in Hawaii so I guess it all depends on what you compare it to.

I'm trying to catch up on the threads that I sub in to. It's going to take me a long time!

But that means I'll be here for LAST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter