The Oldie But Goodie Fun Filled Freebie Thread week of 9/22

Thanks for this one madd, my new puppy will love them...

have you met Zoey, yet?

IMGP8602.jpg

Zoey is soooooooooo Cute....:hug:

Thanks! I will get good use of out this freebie this holiday season!:thumbsup2 Do you think they update it for each holiday? Right now it is a Halloween/Fall theme. They are really cute too.

I'm not sure; I would imagine that they'd change it according to the holiday, I'm actually looking forward to using them and hoping for some nice winter/Christmas ones. :goodvibes

have you met Zoey, yet?

IMGP8602.jpg

She is too cute!!! I know this is such a weird question but does she still have the puppy breath/puppy smell? DH thought I was the strangest person when I kept sniffing our little English Bulldog when we got him as a pup. I love it, great pic!

My cookie arrived today and the box was EMPTY!!! :scared:

LOL...that's strange! Now I'm going to wait for mine and see if it's empty too...hmmmm....

Okay, I signed up for my first House Party, but after reading how many of you haven't gotten to be a host as of late I wasn't holding out much hope. So you can image my surprise when I was invited to host a Barilla Party. I am so excited!!!! As London would say, "YEAH ME!!!!" :banana:

Okay, I signed up for my first House Party, but after reading how many of you haven't gotten to be a host as of late I wasn't holding out much hope. So you can image my surprise when I was invited to host a Barilla Party. I am so excited!!!! As London would say, "YEAH ME!!!!" :banana:

Me too, finally!!!!:banana: Wonder what we'll get.:confused3 Oh, and madd, hope you don't mind but I sent you an invite.:rolleyes1

Normally, I don't send requests for money along, but this came from a really good friend of mine and I have been following this story since her friend's son was diagnosed with this disease. He is now less than 2 and will most likely not live past the age of four.:sad2: It is a heartbreaking story. If anyone can help, I strongly encourage you to. Losing a child is traumatic enough without having to deal with the devastating effect on a family's finances.

Subject: Help me help this baby! Joey's Monster Fundraising Ball

Hello Friends and Family,

This is about one of my close friends, Rachael Cross and her baby
Joey. It is a truly sad story with an unhappy ending. Joey has a
genetic terminal disease named Tay Sachs. He is just over 14 months
old now, and he will likely pass away before he turns four years old.

I'm so sorry for the mass email - it is so impersonal. But, I have a
request from each of you. I am assisting with a benefit for Joey on
November 2 that would help the family cover some of the medical costs
(see attached save the date which has all the details). I am also
attaching a letter about Joey and the illness.

Please pass this on to your friends and family. If they don't live
in the Cincinnati area, please encourage them to read his story at
least.

Here is a link to his website where anyone can donate
electronically: www.joeysmonsterball.com

Also, we would be happy to accept any donations for the silent
auction, so use your talents to give!

Thank you all in advance. Ron, Rachael and Joey so appreciate all of
your love and support.

Love,

Rachel

This is for Canada only...I was soooo excited..Thanks anyway!

rut roh! lol.... UM, are there any Canadians here that would like me to forward them some coupons? I happen to have 3 of them... :blush:

My cookies box was empty too! I think they aren't sealing them well enough. I bet the mail carriers love it when they find one of these samples!

Zoey says..."woof"...
She is from an Amish (!) farm in Iowa.

Zoey is SOOOOO cute!

Please be careful getting any dogs from Amish breeders. They are not the most reputable breeders. A lot of them are basically considered "puppy mills" They are not known for their "love of animals" Just do some homework.:guilty:

With that said- Zoey looks healthy and happy! Did you tell your vet that Zoey is from an Amish breeder?

My cookie arrived today and the box was EMPTY!!! :scared:

Whaaaaat????:scared1:

Oh, and madd, hope you don't mind but I sent you an invite.:rolleyes1

Marna- I got your invite! Thank you SO much:hug: However, I have to decline- DH and I are doing a day trip out of State. Not sure what time we will be home.

From Land O Lakes

The Holiday Classics with a Twist! brochure will be sent to your U.S. mail address.

Please note: One brochure per name, household, email and/or address and our records show you have already requested a brochure. Please do not attempt to order multiple copies; duplicate requests will be deleted. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.

http://www.landolakes.com/membersArea/SingleModule.cfm?id=28

Thank you for "trying", I think!!!:rotfl2: I will definately pass that information along.

We just had to put down our old Newfoundland, so I think that we will be looking for breeders in the next couple of weeks for a christmas present with four legs! Bernese Mountains dogs, St. Bernard, and Newfoundlands are in the running for the moment.

Enjoy her, so is too precious!!!

OMG, we had to have our Newf put down in the beginning of August. He was the biggest goofball I have ever seen-so sweet. He had something wrong with his esophagus, one day he just started throwing up (regurgitating actually, he wasn't getting anything into his stomach), and after trying many different things, we has him xrayed. While they couldn't see soft tissues with that really well, they say shadows and decided that was what was wrong. He had lost so much weight, we just went ahead and had him put down. He was my DH's baby, it was so hard.

But......I won't have another one. He was such a mess, slobbering everywhere and hair, and big, and just too much to take care of ..

I'm so sorry about your loss. I'm glad to see that size isn't an issue..Yay for big dogs!!

I found our breeder online. There were none to speak of down here in the deep south, makes sense, they are a cold climate dog. There were a lot more up north, particularly in the NE. If anyone is wondering..I have no idea what an Amish family is doing on the internet, but that is how I found them...:laughing: Maybe they are "reformed" or something like that.

I'm not sure; I would imagine that they'd change it according to the holiday, I'm actually looking forward to using them and hoping for some nice winter/Christmas ones. :goodvibes

She is too cute!!! I know this is such a weird question but does she still have the puppy breath/puppy smell? DH thought I was the strangest person when I kept sniffing our little English Bulldog when we got him as a pup. I love it, great pic!

LOL...that's strange! Now I'm going to wait for mine and see if it's empty too...hmmmm....

Ya know, I don't think she ever came home with that strong puppy smell..coming from anywhere one her!! I know exactly what you mean, though. There is nothing like the smell of a new puppy..I also like how soft the skin on their belly is when they are babies. I just like to rub it and say, "Tuuuummmmmmmyyyyy"..I'm weird..

English bulldogs are so cute..we have the famous one here in Georgia, ya know....UGA...:laughing:

Zoey is SOOOOO cute!

Please be careful getting any dogs from Amish breeders. They are not the most reputable breeders. A lot of them are basically considered "puppy mills" They are not known for their "love of animals" Just do some homework.:guilty:

With that said- Zoey looks healthy and happy! Did you tell your vet that Zoey is from an Amish breeder?

OMG, no I had no idea. She is very healthy, though..we had her checked out thoroughly. The breeder did have three litters at one time, I wonder if that is true. She said she would never do it again, it was too much for her..wow..My DH didn't know they were Amish until the little girls answered the door wearing their dresses and their hats.

Well, I will look at this as a rescue of Zoey from that breeder. I hope it's not that way..

I just want to thank everyone for the freebies. we have been using all of them since we lost our home bc of IKE!! my husband is not laughing at me anymore. he is sooo glad we have our freezer ziplock bag full of my freebies. thanks again to everyone:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter