The Official Wyndham Bonnet Creek Photo Thread

Thank you, Bonnie! :thumbsup2 Awesome pics & I can't wait to be there in June!

I will NEVER again be able to look at a whirlpool tub (as seen in your pics) without thinking of your story about the jets in an empty tub and LMAO!!!
(For those who may have missed it, check out post #1312...)

Really can't thank you enough for taking the time to post your reviews & pics!

Are there any tidbits of advice you wish you'd known before your trip?

Did you participate in the WBC PIF box?

Any other thoughts?

Thanks!

Gretchen & Family

I will NEVER again be able to look at a whirlpool tub (as seen in your pics) without thinking of your story about the jets in an empty tub and LMAO!!!
(For those who may have missed it, check out post #1312...)

LOL my hubby is still making fun of me for it.

Are there any tidbits of advice you wish you'd known before your trip?

Not really, everything was pretty great. Maybe some earplugs from the karoke that played 3 of the nights, but mostly it was funny.

Did you participate in the WBC PIF box?
No, I wanted to but there was no openings :(

Any other thoughts?
Just have a great time! I'm very sad to be back. I'm posting about it all in the trip report section. We all had a blast and no one wanted to come home. :)

Subbing...I think we are going to leave property for more room and try BC this fall. I really hope we like it, because I love staying on property:goodvibes

Count us in for your TR, Bonniec.:thumbsup2

It will be our 1st stay off-site since the late 70's or early 80's too, blessedby3. I wasn't happy to be going off-site at first - but after considering the savings and seeing all these great pics, I'll reserve judgement. Will be sure to check back in once we're back!

Here's the trip report so far.

I did a huge birthday thing for my son. Everything came out pretty awesome and you can see some more pics of the place behind all his "stuff" :rotfl:

I doubt I'd ever stay on site again. As much as I would like to. I paid less for this then 2 Value rooms that I would have needed. I just can't justify staying on site.

Love the TR, bonniec!

You could go into business with your flair for Disney Decorations! The Tink lampshade was true inspiration. Great job!:worship:

Thanks again for all your pics.

Bonnie, love the trip report! I remember you from Props a while back...I recognized the avatar :-)

Your pictures are amazing! What type of camera do you use? I loved your trip report... I felt like I was there with your cute family!

I know it is listed someplace, but to make it easy, what Tower were the beautiful photos from? We are there 2/15 - 2/25, and the photos have me excited, though every room can't have a view like that...but I'd like to try for that Tower, if they have 2-BR Deluxe units there.

Thanks to everyone for posting the pictures. We always stay at a Disney resort but this place seriously has me rethinking our next trip. It's hard to beat more space for less money.

album

Bonnie, love the trip report! I remember you from Props a while back...I recognized the avatar :-)
Hey!! I miss Props! I stopped doing photography as a business. Props was awesome but kinda pricey so I had to leave :(

Your pictures are amazing! What type of camera do you use? I loved your trip report... I felt like I was there with your cute family!
Thanks! I used to do photography but wasn't very good at running the business side of things lol. The better pictures are likely from my Rebel which was my old back up camera. A lot of others are just snapshots from my iphone. As my trip went on, I started using my rebel more when I saw how grainy the cell phone shots were.

I know it is listed someplace, but to make it easy, what Tower were the beautiful photos from? We are there 2/15 - 2/25, and the photos have me excited, though every room can't have a view like that...but I'd like to try for that Tower, if they have 2-BR Deluxe units there.

Which pictures are you referring to? The ones I just posted were from tower 3 facing the lake on the top floor, which was 9th. I will say this, even if you don't get a fireworks view, the place is really amazing. I would just ask for as high as they can get you.

My Grandson is asking if WBC has tennis courts or a water slide on any of their pools?

I don't believe they have tennis courts...putt putt golf, but no tennis. Anyone know where we might be able to find tennis courts?

And how about a water slide? He loves those !!!

Hey!! I miss Props! I stopped doing photography as a business. Props was awesome but kinda pricey so I had to leave :(

Don't worry, you aren't missing much lately. The board has seemed to have gotten slow lately. Cher doesn't run it anymore, she sold it to Doug Box. Lots of people seem to have left. I only check in a rare occasion and won't be renewing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter