The Official Who's Going In February 2008 List

pixiedust: pixiedust: Hope he feels better....I'm stocking up on OTC meds for our upcoming trip. We all have runny noses and mild sore throats.pixiedust:

Finally leaving tomorrow :cool1:. The last couple of weeks have been crazy with work and home things so this feels like it's the perfect time to get away for a bit. I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping we're able to get out and have a smooth trip. They are saying bitter cold and wind for tomorrow. Here's hoping for a little magic for everyone who's going to be trying to get out of these cold temps for a little winter break pixiedust:

Finally leaving tomorrow :cool1:. The last couple of weeks have been crazy with work and home things so this feels like it's the perfect time to get away for a bit. I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping we're able to get out and have a smooth trip. They are saying bitter cold and wind for tomorrow. Here's hoping for a little magic for everyone who's going to be trying to get out of these cold temps for a little winter break pixiedust:

I assume you are flying out of Ohare. We start in Maine then switch planes in Ohare. I am very scared of this airport I heard that the on time flights are rare and that the airport is crazy. I'm from a small town so big busy airports are not my thing. This part of the trip is what scares me the most. Any pointers?

Just got back today. Weather was great, very light crowds! Awesome time to go. February at WDW is wonderful.

Hubby's doing better....yeah! Guess the prednisone is working. Leaving in a couple of hours.:cool1:

:cold: My DD14 and I are leaving Sunday Feb 17 for a girls only trip. I booked it last Sunday. I couldn't stand the snow anymore. I'm usually a year in advance planner, but I pulled it together in 2 days. Even got my ADRs.:woohoo:

Single digits as of today!!!!

I just hope my husband gets better quickly! He's had the flu for a week and a half along with bronchitis/pneumonia :sick: He's back at the doctor today though so hopefully they'll do something to knock this out of him faster.

sitting in the airport. everybody is dying to get on the plane! plane delayed-yuck. :mad: Reading our brochures and doing a little extra surfing before we leave.:thumbsup2

we LOVE Disney!:love:

We'll be there February 22-March 2!! Doing our first Pirate and Princess Party on February 26th!! We'd love to meet other Dis members...if you're going to the party on the 26th or will be there during that time, PM me! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter