The OFFICIAL "Who's Going in December" thread!!!

A little late :worried: but all up to date :cheer2:

I can't believe it is almost here :banana:

OOO! I started packing and buying little travel size stuff! VIBRATING with excitement!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
We all all 2 months out give or take! DANG!!!!!! My Passporter is getting a big workout and the band that holds it together gave out today. :teeth: ANNND, it snowed for the first time this fall here so Dec. is REALLY just around the corner now! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

We'll (me. DH, DS, DD) Dec. 23 - Jan. 1 split stay between All Star Sports and AKL. First trip for us to Disney World! :cool1:

Me, my newbie 27 year old brother, DD 8 and DS 15

BWV 14-17
Wonder 17-21
VWL 21-23

Add us to the list Please!!

There are an awful lot of folks going in December. My wife and I are going down Dec. 27-Jan 1 and will be staying at AKL for our 6 month anniversary. I proposed to her at CRT just after Thanksgiving 2004, and we honeymooned with 3 days at DLR Paris. We had the chance to go this year, so we took it. I hope everyone has a great trip!

Thom (40) and daughter, Tiffy (4) will be at POP 12/18 thru 12/22... We'll be the ones with the smiles permanently attached to our faces...

I'm on the list for Dec 1-9th, but if you want to update. I'm staying at SOG and finally decided on MVMCP Dec 4th.

49 days and counting, see some of you there :thumbsup2

Those Magical Express documents will be coming shortly :sunny:

:) Myself, dh, dd's 7 and 16 will be at CSR Dec 11 - Jan 2 and then at the Dolphin from Jan 2 - Jan 11. Is it time to go yet? :)

My family will be there Dec. 23rd through Dec. 29th. We are staying at the YC! I can beleive how many people are going in December!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter