The OFFICIAL "Who's Going in December" thread!!!

julieburdick said:
We are going to be stay at PO Riverside Dec. 8 - Dec. 16. Can't wait!!

We were going to do MVMCP, but now I'm wondering if it will be worth it. The kids really want to hit Disney Quest and a water park just to "see what they are like" (I warned them that it's not going to be THAT warm in December in FL, but then again, we are crazy northerners! ;) ) so I'm wondering if I want to spend the extra $50 plus per person to add the water park thing, PLUS MVMCP when all I really want to do is spend the whole time running around the park like a maniac like we did last August (except not *quite* as hot).

Anyway, can anyone give me an idea of wether or not it's worth it??

We really love going to MVMCP. The crowds are smaller (most nights) and the atmosphere just can't be beat :thumbsup2

Our first Girls only trip and our first holiday trip!!!

my DD,DM,DA and DC will be the 11/28 to 12/1. We are soooooo excited. Can't wait. Staying at SOG.

j_lehr said:
My Dboyfriend, DD13 and I are going December 23 - 27 and staying at Pop Century. I can't wait!!!!! :cheer2:

PS: Off topic but if anyone can tell me how to get that ticker thing to work at the bottom, I would be be very thankful! :love:

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ez...061222/e/Christmas+at+Disney/k/6c7d/event.png

That is the link for your ticker. Edit your signature to put
after it

It will look like this...
event.png

Katmat75 said:
Our first Girls only trip and our first holiday trip!!!

my DD,DM,DA and DC will be the 11/28 to 12/1. We are soooooo excited. Can't wait. Staying at SOG.

Welcome to the list :wave2:

We'll be there for our first Christmas at WDW and our first time at SSR from 12/23 to 1/1! :yay:

I guess that didn't work. I got an error message saying i couldn't post a URL until i have a certain number of posts. :confused3

I am sure that won't take long! I spend a lot of time on the computer in general and on here as of late. :surfweb:

We are going Dec. 2 thru 9 and staying at WL. MVMCP on 12/7. DD9's birthday is 12/4. Celebrating DD6's birthday on 12/6 (which is the day we found out she was coming way back when).

Please change my dates....we were going 2-9, however due to the excellent prices with Jetblue we are now going 1-10!! :cool1:

An update for your list- we will be staying at Fort Wilderness.

Sorry-left this off the first time.

OOHH ME!!! :yay: My DBF is taking me for my birthday! Woohoo! booked it today! All Star Movies 12/01/06-12/10/06 AND doing MVMCP on 12/07/06! :simba: :stitch: :sulley: :goofy: :figment: :maleficen :dumbo: :tigger: :hmghost: :mickeyjum :donald: :tink:

I'm already on the list, but thanks to the airline changing flight times, we got to add a day! So we'll now be there Dec 14-23rd :cool1:

This will be our third trip, but our FIRST Christmas one :)

Add us to the list, we are going December 22-28. I can't wait! Oh, probably staying at All Star Movies!

will be there 12/7-12/17 :cool1: with a mvmcp on 12/7...staying at POP and OKW...cannot wait...i envy bears (hibernation and such) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter