• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The OFFICIAL "Who's Going in December" thread!!!

Hubby & I will be there 12/22/06 thru 01/02/07. Already have MVMCP tickets for 12/22/06 the last day.

Suzanne
:rotfl2: :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Thanks for starting this!!!!

We will be there December 2 - 8

Celebrating a 48th Anniversary!!!

We'll be at the BoardWalk Villas 12/5-12/11, going to MVMCP on the 7th and celebrating my 55th birthday at Jellyroll's at Karen's DIS Meet on the 8th!

We will be going for our first "immersion" trip December 16-23. We usually only go for 4 days, but hopefully we can make this an entire week-relax a little, not trying to do 4 parks in 2 days :crazy: , then a water park...... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: ...My DGH (Darling GRUMPY husband...) has no clue, and I'm not even going to bring it up until after Thanksgiving... :woohoo:

We are staying at CBR, taking advantage of beginning our trip during value season, and the entire week being charged at value rates, even though we end up with most of it being in HOLIDAY season........ :banana:

You sound like me hrh disney queen. The last few times we've been to WDW it has been for 3 or 4 days and I never feel like it is enough time. For December I booked 5 nights at BWV (renting) and then I decided I really wanted a full week and convinced DH to add on 2 more nights (ASM Suites). I am so excited! This is my longest trip to WDW since I was 14 and went with my parents!

Solo trip, to play with the grown-ups, from Dec 7-13!!! Staying at Dolphin...going to JR for the DIS meet also on the 8th!!! And most likely MVMCP on the 7th, but not sure yet!!!

what happened to the other official december thread? hmmm maybe it was in hotel forum... anyway...

Dec 2-9th 2006 Port Orleans French Quarter
Me, DH, DS (5) and DD(2)
with my
Mom, Sis in law, and my brother!

a*lil*bit*goofy said:
what happened to the other official december thread? hmmm maybe it was in hotel forum... anyway...

There may be another thread but I couldn't find it :confused3 Oh well, the more the merrier :thumbsup2

CSR - Dec 7-10 (but one of us wants to change to POR so we may end up there if there are any openings.) MVMCP Dec. 7th!

We are going to be in Fort Wilderness December 3-16.

Me princess:

DH pirate:

and

Hollie the Yorkie :dog:

Dec. 5-13 for Disneymoon with new hubby. Honeymoon suite at the Wilderness Lodge, MVMCP 12/7 or 12/12. :cheer2:

We are going Dec. 8 - Dec 15 staying at the BWV.

We are going Dec 9-17, and will be at POFQ. Haven't decided on MVMCP, but we are definitely doing the CP. :wizard:

We'll be at BWV from December 10-16, with MVMCP on 12/12!

Hubby, sister, mom, cousin and I will be there 12/8-12/14 staying at POFQ with MVMCP on 12/12

Hi!! We'll be there in my friend's fairy tale wedding and reception at The Atlantic City Dancehall on 12/1. We're coming down 11/27, will do the Segway tour 11/28 and MVMCP (for the 2nd year in a row!!) on that night (I think that's when it is :)). We'll be at POR.

See you all then!!!!

We will be there Dec 8 - 10 Animal Kingdom Lodge
Dec 10-17 VWL...first trip home!!!!!!!!!!!

MVMCP Dec 11

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter