The Official Who Booked What/Where/When FREE DDP

I was on hold for 50 mins and I was modifying a existing ressie. I think that those of us who held the longest were modifying and and those that went straight thru were new ressie. Anyway just an idea......Good news is I was able to get FDP for CSR 8/31-9/10 hip hooray!!!

Oh, man...im so happy. :banana: We were able to get CSR, standard view, with free dining, Sept. 6th-16th. I had trouble with the phone, right before 6 am...7 am Mickey time. :scared1: Then, the CM asked for the code. :scared: So, I had to get my husband to find it for me....:rotfl2: Goodness, too much stress!
Now I can relax! Thank the good lord I had already booked all the ADR's two weeks ago.

Good luck to you all!!!!

I called at exactly 7AM and held for 23 minutes. POLY Garden View 9/12 - 9/16!!! I was already booked into a MK view room that wasn't eligible for free dining. By switching views and getting free dining I saved almost $1,000!!!!! Stoked.

Maybe we will see you there. We got the Poly gv 9/10 - 9/16. My total time was 36 min.

I called at 7:00 and it took me 1 hour and 3 minutes to hold and complete reservation. We were able to get 2 rooms at POP 8/27-9/6. So excited to tell the kiddies. This will be our last trip for a while as we are moving to Spain. Best wishes to all that you will get what you want.:dance3:

on hold...want BC Sept 7-15 th...:rolleyes1 :surfweb: they should have a guy with a phone to his ear!!!(happy face)

Then I must have got hung up on because I was automatically directed to the survey at the end of the call!!!! There goes 60+ minutes on the cell phone plan....for nothing! I am now at work on hold with the 800 number. Originally I was trying to modify an exisiting, this time I decided to go as though I was making a new one.

If this is how my day is going to be I might need to go home now.

Hope you are all having better luck.

2 rooms at CBR 9/18 - 9/25 - Preferred waterview rooms (requested martinque 25)

- with free dining - no insurance and 6 day base tickets

total about $3500 - still on hold working out the details

I called right at 7 and was on hold for 20 minutes. I got my first choice.
POP- September 22- October 2, standard. yay!!

I was on hold 1 hr. Got POR water view Aug 26-September 9.:banana: Didnt ask about values as I knew many were already booked up for those dates. If an AP rate comes out before we go for those dates I may add nother room at AP rate. They just amended existing ressie, didnt book a new one.

I was lucky and got through at 7 exactly.

I got:
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Sept 2nd - 9th
Standard Room, 7 nights
2 adults
1 Day MYW Base Passes
and...FREE DINING of course :goodvibes

$1286.86

I started calling at 6:59 and we waited an hour on hold. We got exactly what we wanted, POP Aug 27th-Sept 1st, 2 adults, 6 day base tickets for $908 :cool1:

My choices are GF/ Poly/ WL
My TA is probably working on this right now.. My dates Aug 26th-Sept 2nd

CSR 9/6-9/16
standard view
free dining
All our ADR's were finished 2 weeks ago.

We couldn't be happier. :banana: We are using this vacation as a belated 7 year Anniversary gift to one another. :love: We were going to try to get POP, but we decided to just upgrade our original ressie to the CSR due to the popularity of POP. Hopefully, someone was able to get the newly opened room. :)

Good luck to everyone!

Sorry everyone, I had already posted one this same board. It gets confusing when you have several tabs open and trying to post...lol Plus, its still early. Please forgive me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter