*The Official VILLAS AT DISNEY'S GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA Owners & Lovers Group*

Just called WDW-PLAY to book my cabanas and only one of my days had availability :sad:. I'm contemplating booking the patios for the other day but they are really for my in-laws. Perhaps I will just book spa appointments for my MIL on that day instead. As for the discount, he couldn't apply it for me but did say that I can bring my DVC card/ID and ask the CM to do it for me when I check-in on cabana day.

Edited to add that the price was $318.44, check-in at 10am.
I wonder if you called Member Services if they'd apply the discount after the fact? That 15% off is definitely needed with that price. Thanks for letting me know what to expect! I'm glad you at least got 1 of your desired dates!

I wonder if you called Member Services if they'd apply the discount after the fact? That 15% off is definitely needed with that price. Thanks for letting me know what to expect! I'm glad you at least got 1 of your desired dates!
I tried that last time and they said they couldn't apply the discount because they didn't book it. They told me to just ask the CM when checking in.

YIPPEE, I just heard that my Grand Floridian contract passed the ROFR monster today :love: I just got back from 7 nights at the Grand Floridian Villas on Tuesday and while it would have been extra magical to hear the news while I was actually there, I will definitely take it now :goodvibes I have a long weekend booked at the GFV for August and now I will really be HOME :cloud9: I am so thrilled that I can be added to the owners post :yay:

mlittig---$160-$10800-60-VGF-Dec-60/22, 60/23, 60/24- sent 4/11, passed 4/28

Last edited:
YIPPEE, I just heard that my Grand Floridian contract passed the ROFR monster today :love: I just got back from 7 nights at the Grand Floridian Villas on Tuesday and while it would have been extra magical to hear the news while I was actually there, I will definitely take it now :goodvibes I have a long weekend booked at the GFV for August and now I will really be HOME :cloud9: Now I have to find the Grand Floridian Villas image to add to my signature :cool1: I am so thrilled that I can be added to the owners post :yay:

Congrats!!!! Welcome Home!! I’ll add you to the owners list on Page 1!

YIPPEE, I just heard that my Grand Floridian contract passed the ROFR monster today :love: I just got back from 7 nights at the Grand Floridian Villas on Tuesday and while it would have been extra magical to hear the news while I was actually there, I will definitely take it now :goodvibes I have a long weekend booked at the GFV for August and now I will really be HOME :cloud9: Now I have to find the Grand Floridian Villas image to add to my signature :cool1: I am so thrilled that I can be added to the owners post :yay:

How did the construction look? Any signs/talk about Sugar Loaf opening soon? Any pics for us? Thanks!

I have a long weekend booked at the GFV for August and now I will really be HOME :cloud9:

Heartiest 'grats, and Welcome 🏡

All but 50 of our points are VGF. I certainly can relate to your euphoria. That first "I'm really, truly home!" stay is
such a thrill.

We bought BCV last year and we’re unable to book it for our trip due to the timing. Ended up a couple of nights at animal kingdom, and four nights in a resort studio at Grand Floridian. After buying Grand Floridian points a couple weeks ago, we once again had timing issues as there’s no ‘welcome home’ assistance if you’re already a member. So we’re trying Boulder Ridge in June. In October will finally make it to our first home resort stay in Beach Club. Not sure when we’ll get to actually go “home” to Grand Floridian.

That's good to know about asking for a drip coffee maker. I drink a pot every morning (no judgment lol) and a Keurig just isn't the same for me.
I stayed in a 2 bedroom at VGF in Oct 2022. Coffee pot was a 2-sided Keurig affair - one side had a pot for brewing, other side had a k-cup pod. Very cool to have the choice of doing a single cup or brewing a pot.

I stayed in a 2 bedroom at VGF in Oct 2022. Coffee pot was a 2-sided Keurig affair - one side had a pot for brewing, other side had a k-cup pod.

Hmmmm, I wonder if they replaced all the basket-only ones with these duos at the refurb or are simply replacing them as necessary.

We weren't back in '22 so haven't any post-refurb VGF1 experience...yet.

Hmmmm, I wonder if they replaced all the basket-only ones with these duos at the refurb or are simply replacing them as necessary.

We weren't back in '22 so haven't any post-refurb VGF1 experience...yet.
Here's a photo of the Pot / Pod dual-sided Keurig coffee maker we had Fall 2022. This was a (beautiful) refurbished 2 bedroom in the VGF.

Attachments

• GF Coffee Pot.jpg
    GF Coffee Pot.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 11
Oh, a question about the pot side--Did that one use the cone or basket-type filters?

I've seen some posts saying these need the cone filters. That's what our coffeemaker needs.

Would rather not haul both even though we have them.

Here's a photo of the Pot / Pod dual-sided Keurig coffee maker we had Fall 2022. This was a (beautiful) refurbished 2 bedroom in the VGF.
Interesting, my 1 br. in Dec. 2022 only had the pot/pod - no Keurig option, although they did leave Kpods on the counter which I had no way to use 🤷‍♀️.

Interesting, my 1 br. in Dec. 2022 only had the pot/pod - no Keurig option, although they did leave Kpods on the counter which I had no way to use 🤷‍♀️.

Okay, then they may be replacing with the duo only when the Mr Coffees wear out.

Eh, no biggie to haul both the cone and basket filters since we drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter