"The Official 'True Blood' Vampire Thread" ...spoilers included.

The book A Touch of Dead did have a short story called Gift Wrap that may have something to do with this now that I think of it. :scratchin

SPOILER ALERT POSSIBILITY!
Read no further if you don't want to know......

Niall gave Sookie a present she never knew about on a lonely Christmas eve. A handsome injured man she took in and "helped" ::yes:: that we found out was a fairy sent by Niall since she was alone and sad. It was only a chapter but a fun read. :bitelip: What a thoughtful grandpop!

Eric and the whooping crane...love it!!!

I enjoy where these story lines are going. I read the books and at first was disappointed when the series went way off base. I'm liking not knowing what is going on.

I really hate obvious plot holes. If Warlow wants Sookie for her fey powers.....use the energy ball NOW and take away all the fey, as per Niall's plot line in the show. No more fairy bits= bye bye Warlow.

If he gets angry and tries to kill her, Billith can kill Warlow with his power. Warlow was said to be the brother of Lillith, so Billiths powers would be equal to or greater then Warlows.

This season is just horrible! The only reason I watch anymore is because it's one of the few shows with new episodes during the summer. I swear I let out a groan anytime someone says "Warlow"!

This season is just horrible! The only reason I watch anymore is because it's one of the few shows with new episodes during the summer. I swear I let out a groan anytime someone says "Warlow"!

I 100% agree. I usually start playing on my phone or doing something else whenever Sam gets on the screen as well.

So far, not impressed and miss Game of Thrones! I really hope they raise the bar soon. I can't think of a story line I am enjoying. :(

I really hate obvious plot holes. If Warlow wants Sookie for her fey powers.....use the energy ball NOW and take away all the fey, as per Niall's plot line in the show. No more fairy bits= bye bye Warlow.

If he gets angry and tries to kill her, Billith can kill Warlow with his power. Warlow was said to be the brother of Lillith, so Billiths powers would be equal to or greater then Warlows.
I'm guessing that Warlow is more interested in Sookie as a mate/companion or something. Maybe something from the vampire bible about light and dark colliding and being able to take down Lillith. There has to be a reason he waited for a female fairy, and he didn't seem too interested in killing her the last we saw them. He's hard to gauge--killed her parents and the folks in the fairy bar (addict?) yet spared Jason twice for Sookie, as well as her grandpa.

It's interesting that people think this season sucks. I think it's a big improvement over last year. At least now the stories seem more connected and they've killed off, exited, or greatly reduced a lot of the extra, unneeded plot lines. No Ifrit has make it better.

I'm not so sure Billith and Warlow are equals. (This can go a couple of different ways.) Lilith and Warlow weren't siblings. Warlow is Lilith's progeny, meaning she created him. She is like some Goddess of Vampires with special powers, and she put her blood in Warlow (vamps drain you of your blood, then put theirs back into you, creating a new vamp - their progeny). In a roundabout way, Bill could possibly be considered her progeny also (he drank the blood of Lilith). Both are sort of Super-Vamps, filled with blood of this Vamp Goddess, which would make them equals. HOWEVER!! Warlow has the powers of Lilith, as well as the powers of the Fae (because he was originally a Fairy, who was turned by Lilith). Which would make him a Super-Vamp (that is older than Bill by thousands of years - meaning stronger) *plus* a fairy. An Extra Strong Super-Vamp Fairy. Bill is just a Super-Vamp. Meaning in a fair fight, I'd expect Warlow to win. Does that make sense?

Another way we can look at it (we'll see how it all goes), is that Bill is Lilith. Personally, I don't think this is the case, I'm looking at their communication like that of a maker and their progeny (for example, Eric having those dream type scenerios with his maker even after his maker met the true death, because Lilith has also met the true death). But for the sake of argument, if Bill *is* Lilith and Lilith continues to live through Bill, I still think Warlow would win a fair fight. Lilith is his maker, and under normal circumstances, Lilith could command him. In this case, she probably couldn't. Warlow doesn't have any of the boundaries that a normal Vamp would have (walks in daylight, doesn't need an invite into a house) and probably wouldn't have to follow her commands either. Plus, as stated in the previous paragraph, Super-Vamp plus Fairy...that has to be an advantage over a Super-Vamp.

My prediction is that Warlow will end up being the key to killing the Lilith out of Bill.

I'm guessing that Warlow is more interested in Sookie as a mate/companion or something. Maybe something from the vampire bible about light and dark colliding and being able to take down Lillith. There has to be a reason he waited for a female fairy, and he didn't seem too interested in killing her the last we saw them. He's hard to gauge--killed her parents and the folks in the fairy bar (addict?) yet spared Jason twice for Sookie, as well as her grandpa.

It's interesting that people think this season sucks. I think it's a big improvement over last year. At least now the stories seem more connected and they've killed off, exited, or greatly reduced a lot of the extra, unneeded plot lines. No Ifrit has make it better.

I agree, I like this season much better than the last couple. I didn't like what they did with the Witches at all (I know there was an important storyline in the books with the Witches, but I didn't like what they did with it in the tv series).

I'm also very perplexed by the Sookie/Warlow connection. I keep trying to make sense of it (that might be the problem, lol), but I can't.

He seems to genuinely care for her. That might be untrue, he also seemed like a normal Halfling, but that's not the case. As you pointed out, he let Jason live (twice), and we can only assume (at this point) it's because of Sookie.

His past with her family is what gets me though. Maybe I'm missing something, and since you seem to also be trying to figure out what he wants with her, you might be able to point out something I've overlooked.

He's a fairy. Lilith turns him. He eats everyone, except her great, great, great grandpa because Gramps was just a little kid, and he couldn't bear to eat a child.

Much later, he makes a contract with Niall's son that he has claim to the first child bearing female Fae Stackhouse (which would be Sookie). My first question is, why would Niall's son agree to that? Forced into it, maybe? Second question, child bearing? He has planned for a hundred years to have babies with Stackhouse offspring...why? Third question, why a female Stackhouse? Surely there were female offspring that were pure fairies in all those years, which would be more powerful (and they can have children, as we see with Andy's daughters) and of the Royal bloodline. Did he purposely want a half human/half fairy for a reason?

My next set of questions is about the death of Sookie's parents. Warlow killed them. He caught the scent of Sookie through the Band-Aid. Did he know then that she was the one contracted to him? Or did he kill her parents because there was a little Fae blood in her dad, and we all know he likes to eat fairies, yet didn't know that it was the parents of the girl he'd been waiting for? I guess it's possible that it was some big misunderstanding ("Whoops, I didn't know who they were when I ate them.")

Why'd Warlow let Jason live? Again, I can only think it's because he cares for Sookie...or maybe because he knows if Jason died, Sookie would be too distracted to get involved in a relationship.

Then there's Niall. He let him live again. Why? Did he banish him, thinking that would be a bigger punishment? Make Niall suffer the way he did? Did he let him live again because they have this connection (Warlow remembers the little child, and again, can't kill the child)? Did he let him live because of Sookie?

LOL, all of this is useless rambling. I guess we'll see as the show progresses. I hope the plot answers at least most of my questions before it's over.

*Spoiler Alert* *Don't read if you don't want to know* *Highlight to read*

It's been said that a major character dies this season. Anyone care to guess who that'll be?

Too much to quote but I like your explanation - An Extra Strong Super-Vamp Fairy

My guess to your question -Third question, why a female Stackhouse? would be her Gx3 grandpa was King fairy which makes Sookie a Princess fairy and he seems to have more powers than a regular fairy then so should Sookie but she hasnt figured them all out yet.

Surely there were female offspring that were pure fairies in all those years,- they did mention somewhere that Sookie was the first, was last episode I think.

Anyone have any idea on what main character is going to die in episode 6? I keep reading that is going to be a main character.

I didn't read any of the thread because I just discovered the series. I received the first 3 dvds from Netflix yesterday. Hopefully I'll be able to join in sometime around Christmas. That's probably how long it will take DH and I to get through 27 DVDs.

tasha99 said:

I like this season better than last season also. I have my guess of who will be killed off and if it is the character I'm thinking of, it won't be the same. I am also diappointed that the season is 2 episodes shorter. Like Game of Thrones, I hate when my favorite shows end too soon. Especially when I have to wait a whole year in between.

Too much to quote but I like your explanation - An Extra Strong Super-Vamp Fairy

My guess to your question -Third question, why a female Stackhouse? would be her Gx3 grandpa was King fairy which makes Sookie a Princess fairy and he seems to have more powers than a regular fairy then so should Sookie but she hasnt figured them all out yet.

Surely there were female offspring that were pure fairies in all those years,- they did mention somewhere that Sookie was the first, was last episode I think.

This is where I get myself mixed up. In the books, Niall is Claudine's grandfather. I don't think this was pointed out in the TV series, though. In the TV series, Claudine has like 17 siblings. My thought was that 1 of those siblings had to have had a female child...but if the TV series has Claudine as just her Fairy Godmother, and not a relative, that would explain it.

Also, in the books, Sookie has a cousin, Hadley, who is the same age as Jason (3 years older than Sookie). Hadley was turned into a vamp, but she also must have had at least a little Fae in her, since she had a son who is a telepath (Hunter), and she was one of the queen's favorites (hint of yummy Fairy blood?). Hunter and Hadley are also in the TV series, but it's in a different context, I guess. Hadley knows something is different about Hunter, and relates it to the same differences she knows about Sookie. I guess in the TV series, Hadley has no Fae in her, it skipped her, but she was able to produce a Halfling child.

I get my stories mixed up sometimes, trying to remember what happens in the book series and in the TV series.

Did anyone else think that last nights episode set the stage for several of the main characters to be the one who gets killed? What a way to leave us all hanging.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter