"The Official 'True Blood' Vampire Thread" ...spoilers included.

So, Sookie was fine around vampires before, now as soon as she's near a vampire they notice her fairy smell?

I have a love/hate relationship with this show. Its gotten so ridiculous. Its like a bad soap opera but I still watch it every week.

My favorite part of the episode was when Tara started kissing Pam and Jessica yelled "I knew it!"

I'm glad they are showing Jason being less than smart again. Maybe its just me, but the more dumb he is, the cuter he is.

Loved the first episode! I know a major charachter is supposed to be killed off this season, and I can't help but think it will be Bill. As long as it is not Eric!

Loved the first episode! I know a major charachter is supposed to be killed off this season, and I can't help but think it will be Bill. As long as it is not Eric!

I completely agree! Loved it as well. If they kill off Eric, I may just stop watching. It would be strange without Bill, but I could live without him:-).

Haven't seen the first ep yet, but you should put spoiler tags around the second part. Not everyone will want to know that.

Haven't seen the first ep yet, but you should put spoiler tags around the second part. Not everyone will want to know that.

Tasha, this isn't a spoiler. Jasta is just making a guess.

OK episode last night, lots of setting up storylines. I actually enjoyed Andy's storyline for a change. Glad they seem to be getting back to the core characters (mostly).

I loved it too. I like the Tara/Pam story. Pam has always been my fave. You gotta love those one liners and sarcastic comments she is the one person who will say what everyone else is already thinking. Now, IDK if Tara is considered a "major" character but she asking for a staking with that Bad A attitude. I mean she was always a hot head but man now that she is a vamp it's like Bad A tude on steroids. Lol! Now, it may be Bill and right now I am still team Eric but I think they may off Pam and sadly it will probably occur when she finally realize she can be a "partner" with someone else (Tara) and she freakishly take the " stake" or true death for Tara. Or as DH has pointed out you know Pam really feel like she has nothing to lose or live for since Eric released her. Finally, I like how things are playing out so far but When your girl declared SHE was the #1 "B" and clarified the other females role in the pack by pushing her down...., PRICELESS hands down the best scene of the episode ;0)

I loved Lafayette's comment about dance mom's... Priceless. Overall I like it. At least bill did not walk around all episode covered in blood. Plus got to see some alcide butt... always a good thing

I loved this season's first episode -- I hope the writers can write an intelligent season and not go off into la-la land (unless it's Lafayette, "La-La" land!)

I enjoyed the emotional breaks between everyone (except Jessica going with Billith, so we'll see how that plays out).

And, personally, I do not think the person Jason got in the car with was Warlow. ;)

While trying to get to sleep I started thinking....

With the whole set up and back story for Lillith and Warlow, I think Sookie's new fairy friend may be Warlow.

He shows up at the same time Warlow does. Warlow was Lillith first vampire right? So he should have some of her abilities. Did he "know" Sookie would be going to work on that road, at that time? I know he was in the sun... But maybe Bill can go out in the sun too. He also killed/ate an entire fairy population, many royal fairies, so maybe that's how he acquired some fairy light (could also explain sun too). There are so many other things that led me to that conclusion (lack of sleep is one), that I wonder....

With the whole set up and back story for Lillith and Warlow, I think Sookie's new fairy friend may be Warlow.

He shows up at the same time Warlow does. Warlow was Lillith first vampire right? So he should have some of her abilities. Did he "know" Sookie would be going to work on that road, at that time? I know he was in the sun... But maybe Bill can go out in the sun too. He also killed/ate an entire fairy population, many royal fairies, so maybe that's how he acquired some fairy light (could also explain sun too). There are so many other things that led me to that conclusion (lack of sleep is one), that I wonder....

Very good point! I had not thought in that direction at all. :idea:

Very interesting thought! And with Sookie's luck with "men," it wouldn't be all that surprising. :thumbsup2

I'm enjoying this season. The atmosphere is very dark and stressful for everyone. And I do love Rutger Hauer.

Interesting concept....never thought he would be warlow. Makes sense though, sookie finds him in daylight and he says he was attacked by a vamp? In daylight? Can't be. And maybe he did drink so much vamp blood that he can read minds now, because he did read Sookies mind. Don't know. But I wonder if Bill will be the one to take down warlow since he has such power now. I can not see sookie no longer being a fairie. And I hope grandpa fairy is around for a long time.....I like him and he is good for Jason!

This actually crossed my mind while he was at Sookie's house. It just seems very coincidental that he shows up the same time as Warlow did. Although I kind of hope that is NOT the case, and maybe he is another one of her "relatives".

As a famous NCIS agent once said, I don't believe in coincidences.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter