"The Official 'True Blood' Vampire Thread" ...spoilers included.

Heading to a friend's house to watch the finale. I am soooo over the Maryann storyline and hope this is the last time I will have to watch her "vibrate". :rolleyes:

Tonight
is the
Season
Finale!!!!

Get all your munchies & drinks ready. Plan accordingly to be well stocked for the show.

popcorn:: :happytv: popcorn:: :happytv: popcorn:: :happytv: popcorn::

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

. . . and remember, this is a SPOILER thread. We WILL be discussing what happens after this post. :hyper2: :happytv: :scared1: :eek: :faint: :confused: :confused3 :sad1: :sad2: :thumbsup2 :cool1: :badpc: :hyper::chat:

Cannot wait!:woohoo:

I am sick, sneezing, coughing, with a slight temp (your basic Nyquil commercial) and all I am doing is a whole lot of nothing.

There is only so much Dr. Who I can watch.:rotfl:

Wow, wow, wow. A great wrap up to the whole Maryann thing. Plus, some good starters for next season. I predict another storyline from the book is about to happen Lorena keeping him locked up, meeting Alcide but I also see some stuff totally not in the books Sam trying to find his parents, Jason shooting someone.

Obviously, I put spoiler stuff in white.

I am SOOOOO disappointed! :mad:

We had, what, a whole minute of Eric??? What was that all about??? I complained through the whole show.

Cant wait until tomorrow so I can discuss this without ruining it for the west coast peeps. ;-)

Mean Queen -- I agree with you in your conclusion at the end.

Can anybody tell me where or if I can see TB online? I babysat for someone this summer and became addicted to this show however my job with them ended and now I have missed the last 3 episodes. Help!!!!!

We had, what, a whole minute of Eric??? What was that all about??? I complained through the whole show.

:lmao: Patience. There will probably be plenty more of him next season.

This finale was't quite as on the edge of your seat as I thought it would be. I kind of guessed what was going to happen from seeing the previews. :scratchin They showed too much.

Mean Queen, I agree about the second part of your spolier. And if you watch the credits at the end, one character conncted to the person we are talking about was highlighted as a guest star and not simply as an extra or featured role. So that person will be back.

I thought the gift at the end was beautiful. I wouldn't mind one. :)

Can anybody tell me where or if I can see TB online? I babysat for someone this summer and became addicted to this show however my job with them ended and now I have missed the last 3 episodes. Help!!!!!

I haven't been there recently but you can try this link to see the episodes. :)

http://www.sidereel.com/True_Blood/_watchlinkviewer/1563

You can view it in full screen size by clicking on the little box to the right of the volume control.

I saw several episodes there last season. I ran three antivirus scans there afterwards to see it that place downliaded anything (if that is even possible from watching stuff online :confused3 ) and my computer was clear each time.

I think they get the Asian version sent from HBO - which is how they get away with showing them online & not having HBO go after them. You might have to watch them with Chinese subtitling, :surfweb: but well worth it. :thumbsup2

I thought the finale was great... I cried for the last 10 minutes with all that happened...

Can I ask are the books just as good as the show? I would love to read them...

:lmao: Patience. There will probably be plenty more of him next season.

For a fact you will see more. I have not read the books, but I was just reading that we will see way more of Eric, and a lot less of Bill.... I don't care much for Eric, usually, so I am not thrilled by that... Though it was funny as heck when he had Sookie sucking on his chest and he looked at the camera and smiled. :rotfl:

Loved the scenes at the beginning of Hoyt with his mother:lmao: especially when she called him "Norman Bates" because he was keeping her locked up!

ch131.com, click on tv shows on the left and find True Blood (alphabetical listings), the whole season including the finale are on there. All of Season 1 is there also for anyone interested.

I was really rather unimpressed. For a season finale, it was incredibly slow there for a bit. And if vampires and humans can't marry, why would Bill ask Sookie to marry him? :confused3 I found the whole thing pretty disappointing after a fairly good season. I was glad to see the maenad finally bite the dust.

My favorite part was when Jason was quoting movie lines and said, "I love the smell of nail polish in the morning." :lmao:

I enjoyed the episode.

The Yatzee stuff really makes me laugh...."I don't cheat, what would be the point?"
That is very funny to me since we say that all the time (we are gamers). Oh and "we play to 5 million.":lmao:The Queen is my kind of gal.

So SHE is the one having Eric sell the "V", hmmmm.

Oh and Jessica going to kill. That is going to be a huge problem, esp. if Bill is missing.

I am taking a leap and saying that Eric took Bill via the Queen's request. Why do they hate Bill so and want him away from Sookie...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter