The Official Thomson Holidays UK Thread

Jon84

wdwaddictuk
You guys may have seen my other thread 'The Official Virgin Holidays UK Thread'.

I thought it would be good to do a Thomson one too (especially as I've just booked with them for the first time!

I don't know many of the answers right now, so post below if you know the answers!

FAQs

Q. What reference number do I use to link my Thomson Holiday to My Disney Experience
A. Your 6 digit Thomson reference (for those travelling after 1st Nov 2015)

Q. When will I be able to link my WDW stay to My Disney Experience Account?
A. Mine linked up within 48 hours after booking, which was 252 days before departure, if you book earlier you might be able to link earlier Confirmation Required

Q. When will my Park Tickets or Memory Maker show on MDE?
A. Mine linked up within 48 hours after booking, which was 252 days before departure, if you book earlier you might be able to link earlier Confirmation Required

Q. When can I choose my seats with Thomson Airlines?
A. You can select your seats at 90 days before Return Flight (Free for Premium, Charge for Economy). Or 24 hours before departure.

Tips, Tricks and Notes

Thomson currently only fly into Sanford Airport, not Orlando International like most other UK Airlines. Other than a slightly longer drive and no Magical Express, this could be seen as better due to the airport being quieter and passport control and car hire queues being smaller.

Last edited:
Good thinking! I've always wondered Thompson vs. Virgin etc.

The last question still says Virgin Atlantic tho.

To Thompson only fly into Sandford? Do they ever fly into MCO? If this is the case it might be a good one to add to the FAQ

Good thinking! I've always wondered Thompson vs. Virgin etc.

The last question still says Virgin Atlantic tho.
I might do a Thomas Cook one too

Edited!

To Thompson only fly into Sandford? Do they ever fly into MCO? If this is the case it might be a good one to add to the FAQ
Not right now. Thomas Cook used to fly to SFB but are now at MCO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter