• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official Spring 2007 CP

I am the same way! And since I got the letter from my 1st CP after 11 days, it was killing me to not get the 2nd letter. It ended up taking over a month to get it (closer to 2 months). Good luck.

I have my phone interview in under 90 minutes! A little bit anxious, but I think it shouldnt be too bad.

I was thinking of doing the college program this spring but i'm not sure. The presentation is not till November for my school so I guess I have a while to decide.

Well I just finished my phone interview, and she said that she was recommending me for the entertainment audtion, so at least I got one step done. The whole interview wasn't bad though. We just reviewed my application, then went over the roll check list, and then she asked me a few questions about being a character performer and what I would do in certain situations. It took 20 minutes total, which wasn't bad. Overall though, I'm glad I got it over with.

imagineerhopefull said:
Well I just finished my phone interview, and she said that she was recommending me for the entertainment audtion, so at least I got one step done. The whole interview wasn't bad though. We just reviewed my application, then went over the roll check list, and then she asked me a few questions about being a character performer and what I would do in certain situations. It took 20 minutes total, which wasn't bad. Overall though, I'm glad I got it over with.

Yea! I'm so happy it went well :cheer2:

Entertainment huh? Let's see... at 6'2" you could be any of the princes!!! :rotfl:

Good luck! When do you audition? I didn't know you could do a phone interview for an entertainment audition...alas, I am wrong :)

SweaterInJune said:
Good luck! When do you audition? I didn't know you could do a phone interview for an entertainment audition...alas, I am wrong :)

I'm not sure yet, they haven't set the dates. I'm either going to audition in either Atlanta or Boston, but she said she would let me know as soon as the dates became available and then I would have to pick on of the two to attend.

I just got accepted today, Right after My interview....I wouldn't assume that that will happen often, but it did for me.....So I'll see anyone else in the Spring!!!!!

Congratulations! I can't wait to be down there with everyone!

HEY CONGRATS EVERYONE! If you have myspace add me as a friend and we can chat or instant message me at Danielcanary

imagineerhopefull said:
I'm not sure yet, they haven't set the dates. I'm either going to audition in either Atlanta or Boston, but she said she would let me know as soon as the dates became available and then I would have to pick on of the two to attend.

Good luck with the audition.

I got in!! I'll be joining y'all next Spring!! :cool1: :banana: :teeth: I had been playing phone tag with my recruiter for about a week, but I found out yesterday that I will be there, working in Operations! Yay! :thumbsup2

imagineerhopefull said:
Well the dates have been posted for the entertainment auditions and they can be found at http://disneycollegeprogram.com/entertainment. Unfortunatly, I can't make any of those dates, so I won't be cast into entertainment. So hopefully I'll get into either operations or lifeguarding.

I'm sorry to hear that. If you get accepted (which I hope you do) maybe you could audition at the end of the CP.

Sorry about that :( I would email recruiting and let them know that you can't make an audition so that they can go ahead and process your application... Just a suggestion. Maybe you won't have to wait so long that way...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter