The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

First Name: Sarah

Sex:F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown hair blue eyes

Body Type: Petite

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: 2 daughters in early 20's

Do you have any pets: jack russell dog

Favorite activities: Disney, travel, fun, food esp steak and ribs on a bbq as we never get mush chance to do that here!!

Favorite movie: too many to mention, from Disney through to psychological horrors

Favorite color(s): Depends on what I'm wearing :)

Favorite Disney character(s): Tigger, donald, Minnie, Tinkerbell, errr actually lots of them

A little bit about yourself: Young, fun loving gal looking for a prince to treat me like their princess (no pressure then!!)

A little bit about your ideal match: Big strong, soft man, looking for his princess.

First Name: Billy

Location: Currently living in Cincinnati, OH. I am originally from Northeast Pennsylvania

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Brown hair/Hazel eyes

Body Type: Between average and large frame.

Do you have any kids: None

Do you have any pets: Two dogs, corgi/doxie mix named Jack and full bred doxie named Walker. Four cats as well, I have a zoo.

Favorite activities: Walt Disney World is my ultimate activity. I could live there and never get tired of it, ever. I enjoy pro wrestling (from the 80s and 90s), MMA, electronics, and being outside. I love taking my dogs to the park. I like all kinds of music except most rap and hip-hop. I also enjoy a good beer and love visiting breweries whenever I can.

Favorite movie: Way too many to name, I am into most genres, though. I even enjoy the occasional chick flick.

Favorite color(s): Blue, silver, white

Favorite Disney character(s): All Sven Dwarfs, Pluto, Stitch, and after my last visit to WDW, I have become a big fan of Oswald.

A little bit about yourself: I'm just a hard working man that likes to have fun during my off time. I have a bright sense of humor, but there definitely is a dark side to it as well. I try to find the bright spot in every situation (within reason). Walt Disney World has been integrated into my life since I was young. My aunt and uncle took me in 1997 and I have been attached since. My entire family caught the bug as well, it's definitely a big part of my life.

A little bit about your ideal match: Just looking for someone who shares similar outlook on life. Someone who has direction and knows where they want to be in 5 years. Also, it's imperative that you have a Walt Disney World obsession. I just got out of a 5 year relationship, so I'm not looking for anything serious but one of the reasons it didn't work out was because I would always look to Walt Disney World as our yearly vacation, which didn't sit well. While I would love to go someplace else, WDW is always a Top 3 choice. My feeling on visiting WDW as opposed to someplace else, WDW is always changing and evolving and getting better and better and sometimes, the best things don't last forever at WDW.

I'd prefer not to post a photo, but if you are interested, you can PM me once my post count is high enough. Shouldn't be too long.

Name: Chris

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye color: Brown hair and blue eyes

Body type: Athletic/Normal

Kids: Someday hopefully but none currently.

Pets: I would like to have a dog but being a firefighter and working shift work makes that wish a little difficult.

Favorite activities: Snowboarding, Kayaking, Music, Guitars, Motorcycles, Disney, Golf, Cornhole, Hanging out with friends and family, Movies...

Favorite movies: All of the Pirates of the Caribbean, LILO and Stitch, The Lion King, Monsters INC, Sherlock Holmes, The Dark Knight, Avatar, Tangled, Robin Hood.

Favorite Disney Characters: Stitch, Flynn Rider, Mike and Sully, Jack Sparrow, Robin Hood.

A little bit about me: Well let's see...I can be a little shy when first getting to know someone but I warm up quickly. I spend most of my time with family and friends nowadays. I've been over the whole party stage for a while but I still enjoy get togethers with friends and family whether it's having a barbecue in the back yard or going out to play putt putt. I'll still go to the bar every now and then for open mic night or just to hang out.

A little bit about my ideal match: I'm looking for someone who is caring, sweet, can carry on a conversation, someone who is overall happy with life, someone who shares common interests as me and likes to be adventurous and explore. Honesty and being family oriented are pretty big on my list. I don't know why so many people feel the need to lie so much these days but boy does it get old. Well even if I don't find that sweet girl on here, maybe I can make some new disney friends and have people to explore the parks with.

First Name: Kim

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde right now/Hazel

Body Type: Curvy

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: A cat

Favorite activities: Watching movies, hiking, baking and cooking, new adventures (I need to find someone to go ziplining/rope course with me!)

Favorite movie: Just one?! Impossible! Disney movie, Nightmare Before Christmas and Beauty and the Beast. Others, Gone with the Wind, Pan's Labyrinth, Princess Bride. That's all the more I'll list, lest I go on for pages with movies that I love LOL.

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Jack Skellington

A little bit about yourself: Most people that know me don't believe it, but I do tend to be shy around people/in situations I'm not familiar with. Otherwise, I'm pretty outspoken and crazy. I'm always looking for something interesting to do, whether it's a new place to explore and hike at, a restaurant I heard about and want to try, or a museum to check out.

A little bit about your ideal match: My last relationship couldn't understand why I wanted to go to Disney and was upset that I was saving money for my trip so I figure maybe I do need to find someone that enjoys Disney as well. I'm looking for someone that is kind and caring, honest and enjoys experiencing life in many different ways.

1zxnjmg.jpg

First Name: Luis

Hair/Eye Color: BLK/BRN

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: H

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Hit the parks, movies, concerts, anything airplane related, computers, little bit of a DO IT YOURSELFER, cooking.... down for whatever fun....

Favorite movie: TOPGUN

Favorite color(s): Blue and Black

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy

A little bit about yourself: I'm really friendly, fun, witty, very funny love turning into a kid at the parks always find something different everytime I visit so drop me a note to see when we can meet at the parks....

A little bit about your ideal match: Looking for a fun & down to earth lady that can share time and have fun with.....

First Name: Lynsey

Location: St. Louis, MO (really Illinois but when I say that people assume Chicago lol)

Body Type: If you go by the "average size" for a female today... Average if you go by the unrealistic fashion magazine standards I would be considered plus size (really that is a horrible term... Not that full figured is much better)

Kids: nope, but I use my nephew to my advantage when I don't wanna look silly seeing the newest Disney movie!

Pets: nope, but as a child I had a lent ball name Larry

Favorite Activities: Netflix is my crack (who knew there were so many good TV series on why I was in college lol), planning trips (that I hopefully take), cooking, and anything Backstreet Boys (I was a teenie that seemed to have lost the memo that you are suppose to grow out of a fandom as you grow up) Favorite Movie: Disney would have to be Lion King with Little Mermaid a close second. But really who can pick just one ( or two).

Favorite color: Pink and Green

Favorite Disney Character: Dopey, Aladdin, Goofy

A little about me: I work for a non-profit that helps children. I do development work. My job requires me to be outgoing but it's a daily challenge as I'm pretty shy when I don't know people. Once I feel comfortable around you then I'm outspoken and crazy. My family is very important to me. As I mentioned above I'm a HUGE Backstreet Boys fan (hey just like Disney World they hail from Orlando too)!

Ideal Match: I've not found him yet and as I've gotten older my list has actually changed to be much smaller... Respectful is on the top of that list. That includes respecting my love for Disney and understanding my love to visit every year (or every other at least ... I can compromise). Honest, thoughtful, caring and has their head on straight. Also if you couldn't tell I like to joke and laugh so you can't take life to serious (I work to live not live to work)!
puhCKfEvc0
--> last Disney Trip! I with Jessie!

First Name: Jenny

Location: 4 miles from Disney! Moved from MN just about a year ago...

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Blue

Body Type: Slightly above average

Do you have any kids: Yes--2 boys (20 & 13)

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Disney, travelling, & people watching

Favorite movie: Little Mermaid/Toy Story....non Disney - need to think for a bit....

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey & Minnie :)

A little bit about yourself: I'm a single mom of 2 great boys! I am ready to meet my prince charming. I work for an airline so I also love to travel - day trips for lunch, dinner, or a day of shopping. I am fine with spending an evening out & about, spending an evening at home, hanging out at a coffee shop or local dive bar, etc...I am looking for someone to share my love of Disney w/ & live happily every after.........

A little bit about your ideal match: Disney lover, non smoker, likes kids, & most important doesn't take life too serious ---likes to have fun!

I look forward to hearing from you!

First Name: james

Sex: m

Hair/Eye Color: brown, green

Body Type: athletic

Do you have any kids: yes, live with their mother

Do you have any pets: no

Favorite activities: sports, fitness, comedy, music/instrumental

Favorite movie: edge of tomorrow, emperors new groove xD

Favorite color(s): blue, yellow

Favorite Disney character(s): kronk

A little bit about yourself: 5'11 sport & exercise science student, caring/understanding yet lil cheeky ;) would love to work in a hospital in the future

A little bit about your ideal match: fun to be around, needs to make me laugh and enjoy life with good morals, healthy lifestyle.

First Name: Rob

Hair/Eye Color: Dirty brown/ Green

Body Type: Slim/Athletic

Do you have any kids: No, but hopefully in the future

Do you have any pets: Not right now

Favorite activities: Golf, basketball, running, hanging out with friends

Favorite movies: Back to the Future, Ghostbusters,

Favorite Disney movie: Meet the Robinsons, Sword in the Stone, Finding Nemo, Robin Hood, Peter Pan

Favorite color(s): Neon green

Favorite Disney character(s): Sorcerer’s Apprentice Mickey, Figment

A little bit about yourself: I love going to Disney World. I’m I love having fun. I enjoy hanging out on the patio with my friends as well as going out from time to time. I enjoy traveling and going to new places.

A little bit about your ideal match: She loves Disney and loves going to Disney World! Outgoing and fun who likes to laugh and joke around is a big plus.

First Name: Chevall nick name is "Chevy" but I don't drive a Chevy :P

Hair/Eye Color: Black hair/brown eyes

Body Type: Slim and fit; normal gym goer but not a body builder

Ethnicity: West Indian American

Do you have any kids: None

Do you have any pets: None

Favorite activities: Outside of going to the parks I enjoy watching sports mostly basketball and futbol/Soccer. I do play a little myself otherwise I also DJ for a weekend gig at times and into music production as a hobby.

Favorite movie: Disney wise; Toy Story. Outside of Disney I enjoy all the Dark Knight movies and most comedies.

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Woody, Buzz & Goofy

A little bit about yourself: I was born and raised in Orlando here and grew up with the pleasure of having the theme parks in "my back yard". I attended school here and an interesting fact is that I have never been outside of Florida just outside of the country however. I currently have a career and enjoy relaxing on the weekends. I have an annual pass to Disney but not enough friends that do or who like Disney all that much. I'm a sports guy, I love Chipotle or most types of food anyways.

A little bit about your ideal match: I guess someone who would be down to go occasionally to the parks and is APH just like me. It would be great to have someone who shared common interests in sports with me and at least enjoys a few social drinks. I'm 5'9 but not picky on a certain height I guess as long as I don't need a step stool to talk to you :laughing:

First Name: Rick

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown / Hazel

Body Type: Slim

Do you have any kids: 0

Do you have any pets: 1 dog. (Nala is her name.. 14 months old)

Favorite activities: Road trips & Roller coasters

Favorite Disney Movies: The Lion King, Beauty & the Beast, Toy Story, Frozen (Haha the list goes on...)

Favorite movie: Pursuit of Happiness

Favorite color(s): Red & Black

Favorite Disney character(s): Tigger of course

A little bit about yourself: 26 A huge kid at heart. I absolutely love road trips, as well as riding roller coasters for hours. I enjoy photography as well.
DisneyWorld & Arizona are my 2 favorite places.

A little bit about your ideal match: Loyal, A true kid at heart, A hopeless romantic just like myself.

I'm just Prince Charming looking for my Belle

4fkf0.jpg

First Name: Tom

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown / Hazel

Body Type: Slim/Athletic-Toned

Do you have any kids: 0

Do you have any pets: 1 dog. (Madison and she is a 6 year old boxer.)

Favorite activities: Visiting Disney World...duh! Lol. Going for runs, bike rides, and hiking in parks.

Favorite Disney Movies: Finding Nemo (I could watch it over and over!)

Favorite movie: Braveheart, Pursuit of Happyness

Favorite color(s): Blue, Green, and Goofy Orange...think I just named my own color.

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy!!!

A little bit about yourself: Love animals, love to have fun and don't need to drink for that to happen, love to joke around and laugh, but I know when to get serious, and I love music with meaning. Yes, Disney has become one of my loves too.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone that is down to earth, enjoys physical activities (biking, jogging, hiking or walking around Disney), can communicate their feelings.

I know she is out there, but is she out there for me!

First Name: Steph

Sex: female

Hair/Eye Color: brown

Body Type:?? A little fat? Can't post a pic since I only posted 5 times.

Do you have any pets: Two ferrets, 5 rats, 3 mice, 3 cats and a pig

Favorite activities: reading, drawing, cooking, writing

Favorite movie: Maleficent

Favorite color(s): Cyan, cyan and yellow are my favorite color combo

Favorite Disney character(s): Todd from Fox and the Hound

A little bit about yourself: I like to find various creative outlets sewing, cooking, writing etc. I like DIY projects and almost any excuse to learn something new. Looking to break up the boredom in my life.
I walk on average 4 miles a day so, you know, pretty prepared for Disney walks :3

A little bit about your ideal match: Looking for a fun guy in his 20's who likes animals with a generous heart.
Just interested in dating and not in serious relationships.

tumblr_n7t0qznreJ1s9tn17o3_1280.jpg

First Name: Stephanie

Hair/Eye Color: Brown Hair, Brown Eyes

Body Type: About Average :)

Do you have any kids: No! Maybe someday.

Do you have any pets: 2, one dog and one cat.

Favorite activities: I'm very active with my dog - obedience, agility, and looking to get more involved with therapy work. I also really enjoy trying new restaurants and traveling. I do really enjoy video games (ZELDA) and netflix binges.

Favorite movie: Tricky... probably Pride & Prejudice. Favorite Disney Movie is probably The Little Mermaid. I loved Tangled and Frozen though!

Favorite color(s): Pink!

Favorite Disney character(s): Minnie Mouse

A little bit about yourself:

To be honest, I'm definitely a little on the dorky side. I like puzzles, video games, and movies/tv shows. I love my job and can occasionally fall into work-a-holic mode. I am easily amused and love to laugh.

Education is really important to me. I'm constantly learning and striving to better myself. I'm considering going back to school for my PhD... if I'm not involved in something education related, I tend to go a littler stir crazy.

My animals are like children to me. I have spent a lot of time and effort training my dog to help overcome some issues with shyness - I often joke that I need a calender solely to keep up with her schedule. If you're not into animals, I don't think we would get along.

A little bit about your ideal match:

As mentioned above, someone who loves animals. :) Ideally, someone who also has a career they are passionate about. A sense of humor is a must, and a love of traveling would be a plus. I would say a love of Disney, but that seems to be pretty obvious since I'm posting here. Not interested in any kind of "casual" encounter.

10452381_10201942498395465_6613725890858785733_n.jpg

I'm in the Maui shirt. This picture was taken from a disney trip with a friend just last week.

First Name: Stephanie

Hair/Eye Color: Red Hair / Green Eyes

Body Type: Voluptuous

Do you have any kids: 2 boys

Do you have any pets: I did have fish, but the one big greedy fish ate all the other fish. Then he died.

Favorite activities: Travel, travel and more travel. Love seeing movies, reading books, spending time with friends, anything that gives me a break from constant chatter about Peppa Pig or Minecraft.

Favorite movie: Too many to choose one. Fav Disney movie? Peter Pan was what I grew up with and holds a special place in my heart, but Beauty and the Beast is probably my favourite as an adult. Fav scary movie? Psycho. Fav girlie crap that I can't get enough of? Twilight saga. Fav fantasy? Harry Potter series. Fav comedy? Not sure about that one actually. What About Bob? springs to mind though. Oh and then you can't go past Ghostbusters and the Back to the Future movies, and the Goonies.

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Belle, Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Tinkerbell, Mary Poppins, Cheshire Cat, Lumiere & Cogsworth, Sebastian, Ursula.

A little bit about yourself: Originally from Sydney, moved to Melbourne about 8 years ago. Would love to move back to Sydney but unfortunately it's not on the cards anytime soon. I love travelling and I'm not happy unless I am planning my next trip. Probably why I plan other people's travel for a living, although I think all that does is make me want to go away even more.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone preferably on the same continent, although that is negotiable. Someone who loves to travel and believes it is a worthwhile way to spend your time and money. Someone who has a positive outlook on life, not constantly seeing the negative in everything. Someone who loves Disney would be a bonus.

First Name: Lorna

Location: England near London (no really I am I know every one says that to try and explanation where they live in England)

Hair/Eye Color: Blond hair green eyes

Body Type: I don't know ? Normal not sporty but I don't drive so spend a lot of time walking from A to B

Ethnicity: White (but other that that it a running joke when people ask where I'm from Mums Irish, Dads Scottish, I was born in Germany to a army father so spent my childhood moving. And I currently live in England) any guesses people.

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: think you can tell I've got two cats at they are my picture. Simba and Nala

Favorite activities: hard one to answer, just the normal things ie Disney lol.

Favorite movie: kids film I'm still a child at heart. (Told a child at work the other day that I only became a nurse to play with their toys)

Favorite Disney character(s): Got to be the classics Micky and Minnie closely followed my piglet

A little bit about yourself: I've never been very good at selling myself, hmmmm. I'm not a girly girl if I'm not in uniform I'm in jeans and tshirts hardly ever wear makeup. I'm pretty independent but also shy with new people (hilarious since I spent my working time talking to strangers? Somehow different at work) which can make me hard to get to know. I love all thinks disney this year will be the 5 time to Florida and I have next year planed and be damed with the doomsayers who say I should find other places to visit.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who can accept me for who I am, has a sense of humour and someone who can put up with my untidy scattered side. Lol

Not fond of photos of myself so tend to hide from the camera

First Name: Julie

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde hair ( sometimes with a hint of pink or purple at the ends ), blue eyes

Body Type: Petite, athletic

Do you have any kids: Not at the moment!

Do you have any pets: A very spoiled yorkshire terrier

Favorite activities: Dancing, going to the movies, going to amusement parks - I'm a bit of a roller coaster junkie, and having a good time.

Favorite movie: Non-Disney, I've always had a bit of a thing for 'Dirty Dancing' but it's my moms favorite movie, so I blame her for that ( also : The Wizard of Oz ). Disney wise, I absolutely adore Beauty and The Beast but I've recently become fascinated with Tangled.

Favorite color(s): Pink!

Favorite Disney character(s): Tinkerbell is my spirit animal.

A little bit about yourself: I'm small for my age ( 4'11'' ) - as a matter of fact, a few weeks ago I was carded for a lottery ticket ( you have to be 18! ). I was born two and a half months premature, so I've always been tiny ( and a fighter ). This just means I'm cute and travel convenient. I LOVE halloween an a good haunted house. Unlike a lot of girls my age, I don't like going out and partying all of the time - I'd rather stay in and relax. Plus, all that money saved equals more money for Disney trips! I can be pretty shy when first getting to know you, but once I'm comfortable I'm a pretty big geek. Also : I get lost if I use a park map. Does that even make any sense?

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone that understands the love for Disney, and that although sometimes you have to be serious, life doesn't have to be ALL serious all the time. I like fun-loving types that aren't afraid to goof around, and aren't scared of a good roller coaster.

10499181_1436379233295059_1162950278_a.jpg
fbad03622d3911e3a19522000a9f126b_6.jpg

First Name: Jeff (Short from Jean-Francois wich is a french name)

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: Average

Do you have any kids: No, but hoping to have some someday

Do you have any pets: No but I am a dog person

Favorite activities: Reading, Playing Games, Going out to restaurants

Favorite movie: LOTR, Star Wars, Any superhero movies (Except maybe Daredevil), Pirates of the Carribean

Disney Movies: Toy Story, Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin

Favorite color(s): Red and Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Beast, Buzz, Aladdin and Belle

A little bit about yourself: I am a really fun person to hang out with and talk. I love all things Disney since I was a kid. I live up north in Canada. I fluently speak french and english. I love playing all sorts of game from card game to board game and video games. I actually discovered SOTMK this year at MK and was hooked.

A little bit about your ideal match: I would love to meet a girl who likes Disney as much as me. I love geeky girls and if she loves to play games also that's a bonus. I wouldn't mind moving if Id find the girl of my dreams.

First Name: Alisa

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Blue

Body Type: curvy

Ethnicity: causasian

Do you have any kids: no, but no problem if he does. Enjoy children but haven't been blessed myself.

Do you have any pets: currently, two cats. Dogs too, in past.

Favorite activities: outdoors-hiking, swimming, exploring, reading, laughing, going to Disney

Favorite movie: many- Finding Nemo, Shawshank Redemption, When Harry Met Sally, the Toy Story movies,

Favorite color(s): blues/greens

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey and Donald, Tigger and Pooh

A little bit about yourself: quiet but fun-loving; love to talk and laugh, affectionate; Close to my family. Will always "be there" for friends. Love the sun and sea. Something about the being near the water brings me peace and calm.

A little bit about your ideal match: He would be kind with a ready smile. Honest. A good sense of humor is a must. He would love going to Disney World and love travel in general. He should be able to tolerate (maybe even join in) my excitement in the planning of a trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter