The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

First Name: Elaine

Favorite movie: Blazing Saddles

ELAINE:
THAT'S Hedley Lamarr TO U!! :rotfl2:

IMG_2562.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

and....
Poor ol' Minnie!!;)

LUV IT!! U SAID YA'LL in your posting:goodvibes

T.T.F.N.

Steffane age 22 from New Orleans. I have two kids. My favorite movie is meet the Robinsons. I am potentially going to be a single traveler in may. :/

First Name: Dorothy

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde Hair/Blue Eyes

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: 1 (14 years old)

Do you have any pets: 2 dogs

Favorite activities: Disney, Reading, Working Out, Shopping

Favorite movie: A Walk to Remember

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Tinkerbell

A little bit about yourself: I live only about 2 hours from Disney so I try and go as often as possible. I enjoy just walking the parks and watching people. Rides are fun too! I love what I do and have been doing it for 16 years. I enjoy spending time with friends and family.

A little bit about your ideal match: I would love to find someone who will enjoy Disney as much as I do.

I had a profile up many moons ago, time to dust it off and update!

First Name: Kelly:wave2:

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/green

Body Type: petite

Do you have any kids: Yes

Do you have any pets: No, missing my beloved husky

Favorite activities: LOVE planning my Disney trips:love: Photography, Travel, gardening, walking and hiking, music

Favorite movie: All the Pirates of the Caribbean! Forrest Gump and all time fav- It's a Wonderful Life

Favorite color(s): Pink

Favorite Disney character(s): Cinderella, Wall-e, Figero, Rapunzel, and of course Capt Jack Sparrow ;)

A little bit about yourself: I'm a fellow mouse junkie that loves all things Disney :) I love the beach (and margarita's) although I live at the foothills of the Adirondacks! Will be relocating to Florida someday! I LOVE football season (go Vikes!) and never get tired of sitting with some wings, a beer and a game- hockey too! (go Rangers!). I have 3 beautiful kids-my oldest in college. I don't get to the movies much but love to watch mob movies. I also watch way too much "lock up" on msnbc lol....
I am honest, caring, and a great listener. I am pretty down to earth and try not to sweat the small stuff ;) I am a loyal friend, do not judge others, and love to make friends happy or simply smile.

A little bit about your ideal match: I am not sure what my ideal match is, but I enjoy friends that are considerate, and kind. I love a sense of humor, laughing is an instant vacation! I also like positive thinkers and creativity. At this point in my life I am looking for a relationship, someone to hold hands with in the parks, and enjoy life's curves together. I still believe honesty is out there....

:cutie:
xo

Updating from original July post, along with a photo from my recent WDW visit in September...

Okay, I guess I might as well throw my virtual hat into the ring here....:)

First Name: Dan

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Brown Hair/Hazel ("Mood") Eyes-Sometimes they're green, sometimes blue. I'm full of surprises!

Body Type: I'm 100% Italian and eat way too much pasta, so what's that tell you? LOL I am trying to shed some pounds right now.

Ethnicity: See above ;-)

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: Yes, one cat who is about as spoiled as a kid would be!

Favorite activities: Well, anything Disney of course. I am a musician-a drummer, if you call that a musician-and vocalist. Music is always around where I am. I believe that life should have a soundtrack, and mine always does, even if it's in my head. :music: Speaking of soundtracks, I am a huge movie buff, and whether I am at the theater or watching on my home setup, I never tire of the art form.

Favorite movie: Absolutely impossible to answer. Constantly changing. One of my all-time favorites is one that not too many people have ever heard of, called "29th Street". Probably the best Christmas/Mobster (!!) movie ever made-maybe the only one! It's based on a true story, and is just phenomenal. Right up there with "The Godfather" and "Goodfellas" in my book.

Favorite color(s): Orange, Blue and White

Favorite Disney character(s): In order: Stitch, Mickey, Grumpy and Animal (The Muppets are Disney property now, so he counts, right?)

A little bit about yourself: I'll come right out and admit it-I'm a geek. I'm obviously a Disney freak, but my favorite Holiday is, and always will be Halloween. Love horror movies and haunted houses. It should be no surprise that my favorite attraction is the Haunted Mansion and I know the entire script for the whole ride. And yes, I'm a Rennie. If you know what that word means, you are as much of a geek as me! Ha!

Still a kid at heart, despite disguising myself as a responsible adult. I love fireworks and thunderstorms, so basically loud noises and light in the dark sky. The lack of proper grammar drives me crazy, and I strangely prefer the European spelling of words (doesn't "colour" just plain look better?). Not a big sports guy, despite constantly getting asked if I ever played football due to my stocky build. I'd rather go to an art show or a play. Would love to live in a castle (haunted is optional). Liable to break out into song at random intervals.

A little bit about your ideal match: Of course, looking for someone to share my love of Disney. I'm not looking for perfection, knowing I am far from it myself. As much as I know there's a lot of real life work involved, I still believe you can have a fairy tale. I am looking for that person to write the rest of my story with. My perfect match would probably be my duet partner in the car. If she's not afraid to turn that radio up and sing along as we cruise down that road together, it's a good chance we're made for each other.

I've always said I want to hopefully marry my best friend, and I never want to be one of those couples that you look at five years into their relationship and wonder why they're so miserable. I'd rather be that couple that's in their 80's and still holding hands. While walking down Main Street USA, of course.

First Name: Mike

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color:Blonde, with Blue Eyes

Ethnicity: White /Caucasian

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: not any more

Favorite activities: Traveling, Site seeing, paintball,

Favorite movie: Die Hard 1

Favorite color(s): Red,Blue,Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse

A little bit about yourself: I am a decently open person, by that I mean if there is a question someone were to ask about me I rather have them ask me than trying to figure it out on their own. Been traveling to WDW for about 4 years now , kinda active during the warm months ,I try to be during the winter but playing paintball when it is 32 degrees out kinda kicks the wind out of you fast lol. If there something I would like to do more though it would be rock climbing , and metal working, odd combo but i enjoy working with my hands as well as the endurance of having to climb a 40 foot wall.

A little bit about your ideal match: Honestly someone who likes to be active but then at the same times likes to have those days where we would la around and enjoy each other company, looks do not really bug me, one feature if I can pick is that they are short compared to me , even though mostly everyone is , as I am 6'5.

10620_138354913245_3482646_n_zps0f0e30ba.jpg

First Name: Paul

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Blonde, Blue

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: No but I would like to have children someday.

Do you have any pets: I personally do not, but my parents have two dogs.

Favorite activities: Planning trips to Disney World, anything outdoors like hiking, fishing, etc. Watching sports.

Favorite movie(s): Disney: Lion King (first movie I saw in the theater) Non Disney movie: The Blind Side

Favorite color: Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Baloo and Donald Duck

A little bit about yourself: I am very relaxed person and like to have fun. I like to laugh and be a little goofy once in a while. (My birthday is April Fools Day so I can be a little goofy right?:rotfl2:) I have done two Disney College Programs in Disney World and I was a Disney World College Program Campus Representative at my College during my college years.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who has a sense of humor and likes to have a good laugh once in a while. A person who is a Disney person who likes to go to Disney World (I try to go every year). Likes to travel and is a family person.

It wouldn't hurt to make some Disney friends on here as well.

Hi, I'm 22 from Minnesota, I have three dogs, am currently in school for graphic design. I too try to get to disney world once a year. I actually leave in 20 days *excitement* lion king is one of my favorite movies.

Re-posting mine

First Name: Scott

Hair/Eye Color: Black Hair/Brown Eyes

Body Type: Average/More to love

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: no

Favorite activities: Traveling, Disney, and Sports

Favorite movie: The Lion King

Favorite color(s): Red and Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Donald

A little bit about yourself: I'm newly single, I'm in sales and enjoy traveling. I love all things disney and disney world.

A little bit about your ideal match:
I know this isn't what you guys want to hear, but I just got out of a 10 year marriage with a cheating wife, so I'm not looking for anything serious, just someone that likes to have fun and can put up with my disney addiction.

First Name: Heather
Sex: Female
Hair/Eye Color: Dark brown/blue
Do you have any kids: Nope
Do you have any pets: Not at the current time
Favorite activities: hotel and park hopping, movie watching, cooking, baking, and dining out
Favorite movie: I'm so bad at favorites! I enjoy mostly anything.
Favorite Disney character(s): I'm really not a character fanatic (is that too blasphemous for this forum?), but I do love seeing the princesses living out their fairy tales- Belle and the Beast would be probably be at the top of my list.
A little bit about yourself: I'm very independent and love to travel (I took a trip to Paris alone last winter!). I like to think I'm pretty quick witted and clever. And I'm pretty down to earth for being an only child.
A little bit about your ideal match: I truly desire to start building a future together with someone who understands that we live in an imperfect world and that there will always be challenges to face, so having someone to share them with and support each other through is key. I would prefer someone who doesn't smoke. Bonus if you work in public safety and work nights or a crazy schedule (like I do).

First Name: Liz

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Dark brown & yup, dark brown

Body Type: Do I really need to describe this with words, I mean a picture is supposedly worth like 1,000 anyway

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: A little dog, named Mickey

Favorite activities: singing, acting, running, just being around people

Favorite movie: That's a tough one, probably "Singin' in The Rain:

Favorite color(s): Turquoise

Favorite Disney character(s): Belle, Meg, and Minnie all for different reasons

A little bit about yourself:

I am currently student teaching and I love it! Teaching is going to be my future so it is very important to me. Like everyone here, I LOVE Disney. I have traveled to Disney World a ridiculous amount of times (thirty some) and still love it. It's great though because I hate being stuck in one place, so going to Disney is a pretty easy way to have a little escape every now and then. I am constantly singing. All in all I am pretty mild mannered and optimistic. I am very empathetic so I try to show kindness to everyone. Umm I guess that's a pretty basic description...

A little bit about your ideal match:

I'm not picky, but I want to find someone with dreams for their life. Someone who doesn't take life too seriously. And someone who I can share common interests with.

First Name: Kelly

Sex: f

Hair/Eye Color: Brown wavy/curly hair, greenish hazel eyes

Body Type: full figured

Do you have any kids: nope, although I would like some, either biologically, or adopt/foster

Do you have any pets: nope

Favorite activities: going to museums, going for walks, movies,

Favorite movie: just one? The Third Man. I really like old movies, and I volunteer at a local art house cinema as an usher. My favorite Disney movie is Sleeping Beauty, because it is just stunning.

Favorite color(s): purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Pooh, Alice (my favorite book as a kid), Donald

A little bit about yourself: I'm someone who is generally enthusiastic, adventurous, and generous. I love to cook and entertain. I also love trying new things and seeing new things. I am involved in roller derby as a non skating official, and I do volunteer work pretty regularly including working at the local non-profit art house movie theater as an usher. I have an amazing group of friends here in Boston. I consider myself "nerd adjacent". I have some nerdy interests (film, sci-fi, reading) but I'm also a bit more in touch with the main stream than most of my friends. I am a sports fan who roots for the Red Sox, the Bills (I feel it is a testament to my character that I've stayed loyal to them for so long), and a HUGE Sabres fan, and hockey fan in general.

A little bit about your ideal match: Somebody who shares my enthusiasm and adventurous spirit. Someone kind and patient. Someone laid back (I can get a bit wound up sometimes and I find I do well with more laid back folks as a balance).

i think its time for a new update lol

First Name: Marvin

Hair/Eye Color:black,brown

Body Type:slim

Ethnicity: American

Do you have any kids:No

Do you have any pets:yes 3

Favorite activities: Basketball,Football

Favorite movie: favorite Disney Movie, Toy Story,Lion King and Meet The Robinsons

Favorite color(s): Blue, Green

Favorite Disney character(s):Chip and Dale

A little bit about yourself: pretty much i am a outgoing guy love everything disney i am currently a annual pass holder so of course i'm at the parks mostly all the times depending on my work schedule, im also fun to be around with. Have any more questions you can Pm me

A little bit about your ideal match: Obviously has to love Disney be out going and likes to joke around.

mlcm.jpg

]First Name: Jennifer

Sex: f

Hair/Eye Color: Brown wavy, curly hair/ blue eyes

Body Type: full figured

Do you have any kids: not yet

Do you have any pets: cat and dog

Favorite activities: theatre, movie theater, reading, swing dancing, sports ( watch and sorta play)

Favorite movie: sleepers, share shank redemption, titanic

My favorite Disney movie is beauty and the beast followed by lion king

Favorite color(s): blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Tinkerbell

A little bit about yourself: I love my occupation and helping people. My dog is a therapy dog and we go to children's homes and nursing homes to make people smile. I m involved in my bs school alumni association which entails volunteering, game day parties, flag football, and kickball. Love sports especially football now. Enjoy dancing especially swing dancing ( lindyhop, jitterbug, jive) but not that fantastic at it lol . Christmas is my favorite holiday followed closely by Fourth of July . I'm very patriotic!! I adore traveling as well!!

A little bit about your ideal match: this is tough one. I deal match would be kind with an ability to laugh at me and at himself. Not harsh with me if I get down on myself for something. Willing to try new things just as I would be up for new adventure as well. Kind toy fur babies. <---- definite way toy heart. Sime things like holding a door is rare but goes so far. Will put up with my sports watching even if he wants to do something else-no need to be joined at hip.

null_zps33bfaae4.jpg

First Name: Dennis

Hair/Eye Color:brown(aubrun),hazel(sometimes blue sometimes green)

Body Type:Average

Do you have any kids:No

Do you have any pets:no not anymore :(

Favorite activities: Walking, working out, Going to parks, watching movies

Favorite movie: favorite Disney Movie, Star Wars (any of them), Favorite Disney Move -- Toss up between Toy Story and Beauty and the Beast

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s):Mickey -- Buzz Lightyear

A little bit about yourself: Recently relocated from Delaware to Florida, Still trying to meet new people and start a new life here. I am an annual passholder and just about every weekend I spend a few hours at the parks/Downtown Disney. I'm easy to get along with and have such a wide range of music interests. I used to play guitar and want to start playing again once I'm settled in a little more. My 2 nieces mean the world to me and I had a hard time leaving them to move down here. Luckily my family in Delaware is as hooked on the "Magic" as I am and will be down here more times then they'd probably like.

A little bit about your ideal match: A girl that has the same passion for all things Disney and enjoys spending time at THE parks and also is semi active, meaning going for walks and enjoying spending time with me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter