• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

I'm finally getting around to posting a profile. So here goes nothing:

First Name: Tim

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown / Hazel

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: Love them but no pets at this time.

Favorite activities: Being outdoors (Hiking & Camping), traveling (mostly to wdw), working out

Favorite movie: Slumdog Millionaire (new) / Casablanca (old)

Disney Movies: Beauty and the Beast, A Goofy Movie, The Fox and the Hound,

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Max

A little bit about yourself: I live in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire so naturally I enjoy spending time outdoors. I really enjoy meeting new people. I love music and listen to everything from Rock to R&B to Country (and everything in between). I'm obviously a huge Disney fan and have 18 trips under my belt with 8 solo's. I love Disney Podcasts and chatting with other fans about news, trips etc.

A little bit about your ideal match: This being a Disney forum, I'm looking for a Disney fan that's outgoing and has a great sense of humor. I'm always looking to meet up with others at wdw but also enjoy traveling to new places. I love to chat/email/Skype etc so please feel free to PM me.

First Name: Kyle

Hair/Eye Color: black/brown

Body Type: In shape

Do you have any pets: An Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Heeler)

Favorite activities: Auburn football, camping, hiking, climbing, fishing, hanging out with friends, eating good food.

Favorite movie: Always a hard question. I prefer to answer per genre

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Pluto. Figment.

A little bit about yourself: I am a Christian. I enjoy spending time with friends and family. I love animals and all types of people. I really enjoy exercise and running; I find it very cathartic. I absolutely love Disney. There is just something about it that is hard to describe. It can always put a smile on my face.

A little bit about your ideal match: A fun personality that enjoys life and doesn't always take it too seriously. Someone has and enjoys a good laugh. Someone is passionate and will challenge me. Being a big Disney fan is a huge plus.

First Name: Danielle

Sex: female

Hair/Eye Color: dark brown/black(i dye my hair alot lol but its naturally dark brown)

Ethnicity: Caucasion

Do you have any kids: No, hopefully one day

Do you have any pets: 2 cats (also love dogs)

Favorite activities: playing video games, watching movies(especially disney) going to disney world!, outdoor activities, photography/filming

Favorite movie: The Hunger Games

Favourite disney movies: Pocahontas, Mulan, Aladdin, Monsters Inc. Toy Story, Beauty and the Beast, Lion King

Favorite color(s): pink, purple, red, black, orange, yellow

Favorite Disney character(s): Pocahontas, Sully, Belle, Tiana, Rapunzel, Mulan, Goofy, Stitch, i like alot of characters, lol

A little bit about yourself: I am just your average girl who love disney and video games!. I also love tattoos, animals, roller coasters, photography/filming. If I could, I would love to work for disney.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone with the same interests as me, caring, loving, accepts me for who I am

feel free to PM me :)

This could be fun...it's hard to meet Disney geeks out there!

First Name: Liz

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/brown

Body Type: love the Disney food but still a little fit

Ethnicity: white

Do you have any kids: 1

Do you have any pets: I love saving a life...not excessive

Favorite activities: Disney cruises, Disney parks, road trips, and exploring new places

Favorite movie: Dismey, Horror, and comedy

Favorite color(s): Pink, blue, and red

Favorite Disney character(s): Jack Skellington, Stitch, Ariel, Tink, Tigger, Belle, and Beast

A little bit about yourself: I am a single mom and I have a passion for Disney and ComicCon. I am a geek and I scream it out loud. I love Horror movies and writing. I like things simple.

A little bit about your ideal match: my ideal match is a friend and confidant. We can enjoy the same things or not as ling as they love Disney.

time to move my page up front lol

First Name: Marvin

Hair/Eye Color:black,brown

Body Type:slim

Ethnicity: American

Do you have any kids:No

Do you have any pets:yes 3

Favorite activities: Basketball,Football

Favorite movie: favorite Disney Movie, Toy Story,Lion King and Meet The Robinsons

Favorite color(s): Blue, Green

Favorite Disney character(s):Chip and Dale

A little bit about yourself: pretty much i am a outgoing guy love everything disney i am currently a annual pass holder so of course i'm at the parks mostly all the times depending on my work schedule, im also fun to be around with. Have any more questions you can Pm me

A little bit about your ideal match: Obviously has to love Disney be out going and likes to joke around.

mlcm.jpg

Figured since things have changed a little from the ages ago I posted my last profile, I'd do an updated one.

First Name: Ariane

Hair/Eye Color: Dark brown/ blue

Body Type: Curvy- currently getting more into shape with plans to do TOT 10m next year

Ethnicity: white

Occupation: Chef- though going back to school for a career change next year

Do you have any kids: Nope. One day though.

Do you have any pets: One- a cat, Papas.

Favorite activities: Besides the parks, I like to read, write, watch movies, try new places to eat, spend time with friends, drink, explore Florida

Favorite movie: Disney- Little Mermaid, Wreck It Ralph, Brave Others? I love horror, classic films, drama and comedy

Favorite color(s): Red, black and silver

Favorite Disney character(s): Ariel, Jasmine, Ursula, Merida, Donald

A little bit about yourself: I’ve moved around the country ever since I was born. It’s instilled a wanderlust in me and I relish relocating every few years. I'm new to Florida and excited to explore when I'm not working. Watching people get massacred on screen in horror movies makes me giggle but I’ll geek out about things like Disney and going on the swings in a playground just after the credits roll. I love trying to figure people out and like to ask questions. When time permits, I like to be spontaneous and just do something fun out of the blue.
Oh- and I've got quite my share of tattoos- 11 in all right now, with hopes for more

A little bit about your ideal match: Witty, ambitious, passionate, attractive( to me at least) a movie buff, adventurous, and is someone who can make me laugh.

First Name: Amanda

Hair/Eye Color: Brown

Body Type: Average?

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: one very interesting toddler boy

Do you have any pets: Yep! one dog and two cats

Favorite activities: Cooking, crossfit, finding new places to eat

Favorite movie: Breakfast at Tiffany's

Favorite color(s): Pink

Favorite Disney character(s): Belle

A little bit about yourself: I'm a busy bee. I work every other weekend and some days through the week, chase after my 3 year old son, and maintain a house all by myself! I'm slowly getting into Crossfit (burpees are my version of the 7th layer in hell), and I do my best to eat as healthy as I can....most times. ;) I love finding new places to eat and new things to do around the city, and try to go out and see live music whenever possible.

A little bit about your ideal match: A stable, funny individual who has a love for sports, not a Yankees fan, and has a beard :)

2iadjci.jpg

First Name: Dee

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: Curvy

Ethnicity: Spanish

Do you have any kids: Yes (16 year old)

Do you have any pets: No (allergic)

Favorite activities: Traveling

Favorite movie: Maverick

Favorite color(s): Red

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey, of course!

A little bit about yourself: I just really like to travel to be able to see as many places as possible. I have done Cruises. And I am thinking about international travel.

A little bit about your ideal match: Hopefully someone who may have the same interests as myself.

Been a while
First Name: Kate

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Blone/hazel

Favorite activities: Running, reading and writing. Camping, road trips, going to baseball games.

Favorite movie: Thrillers or comedies in general. Love the classics especially. Can always go for a good Disney and/or Pixar movie.

Favorite books: To Kill a Mockingbird, Harry Potter series. Liked Hunger Games trilogy. Starting Game of Thrones this week. Into mystery novels such as Defending Jacob.

Favorite color(s): Purple, blue, green, yellow

Favorite Disney character(s): Cinderella

A little bit about yourself: I love to travel and go on adventures and can usually find the positives in any situation. I'm kind and good-natured.

A little bit about your ideal match: Kind, can make me laugh, down to earth, enjoys Disney.

Okay, I guess I might as well throw my virtual hat into the ring here....:)

First Name: Dan

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Brown Hair/Hazel ("Mood") Eyes-Sometimes they're green, sometimes blue. I'm full of surprises!

Body Type: I'm 100% Italian and eat way too much pasta, so what's that tell you? LOL I am trying to shed some pounds right now.

Ethnicity: See above ;-)

Do you have any pets: Yes, one cat who is about as spoiled as a kid would be!

Favorite activities: Well, anything Disney of course. I am a musician-a drummer, if you call that a musician-and vocalist. Music is always around where I am. I believe that life should have a soundtrack, and mine always does, even if it's in my head. :music: Speaking of soundtracks, I am a huge movie buff, and whether I am at the theater or watching on my home setup, I never tire of the art form.

Favorite movie: Absolutely impossible to answer. Constantly changing. One of my all-time favorites is one that not too many people have ever heard of, called "29th Street". Probably the best Christmas/Mobster (!!) movie ever made-maybe the only one! It's based on a true story, and is just phenomenal. Right up there with "The Godfather" and "Goodfellas" in my book.

Favorite color(s): Orange, Blue and White

Favorite Disney character(s): In order: Stitch, Mickey, Grumpy and Animal (The Muppets are Disney property now, so he counts, right?)

A little bit about yourself: I'll come right out and admit it-I'm a geek. I'm obviously a Disney freak, but my favorite Holiday is, and always will be Halloween. Love horror movies and haunted houses. It should be no surprise that my favorite attraction is the Haunted Mansion and I know the entire script for the whole ride. And yes, I'm a Rennie. If you know what that word means, you are as much of a geek as me! Ha!

Still a kid at heart, despite disguising myself as a responsible adult. I love fireworks and thunderstorms, so basically loud noises and light in the dark sky. The lack of proper grammar drives me crazy, and I strangely prefer the European spelling of words (doesn't "colour" just plain look better?). Not a big sports guy, despite constantly getting asked if I ever played football due to my stocky build. I'd rather go to an art show or a play. Would love to live in a castle (haunted is optional). Liable to break out into song at random intervals.

A little bit about your ideal match: Of course, looking for someone to share my love of Disney. I'm not looking for perfection, knowing I am far from it myself. As much as I know there's a lot of real life work involved, I still believe you can have a fairy tale. I am looking for that person to write the rest of my story with. My perfect match would probably be my duet partner in the car. If she's not afraid to turn that radio up and sing along as we cruise down that road together, it's a good chance we're made for each other.

I've always said I want to hopefully marry my best friend, and I never want to be one of those couples that you look at five years into their relationship and wonder why they're so miserable. I'd rather be that couple that's in their 80's and still holding hands. While walking down Main Street USA, of course.

First Name: Chris

Sex: male

Hair/Eye Color: brown/hazel

Do you have any kids: 6 year old daughter

Do you have any pets: Berman/ragdoll hypo-allergenic cat

Favorite activities: guitar and disney world!

Favorite movie: star wars, jaws, sci-fi, horror, comedy

Favorite color(s): Black (I know... not a color)

Favorite Disney character(s): too many to list...

A little bit about yourself:
I currently live by Princeton, NJ and hold a stable, perm job.

I attend Disney World on a yearly basis and usually stay onsite. Coronado, Caribbean, Port Orleans, Riverside, Pop All Star, etc. I have been to the parks since I was young. About 20+ times so far? I would like to go twice a year if time is available. One with the kids, one without. It's kinda fun running around Epcot, grabbing a drink or two, and just admiring the beauty of it all.

A little bit about your ideal match: A girl with no hang ups and excuses. Being confident is key. I am looking for a lover, not a fighter type. No "serial cheaters" need apply either. I am trust worthy, you should be also.

4t692q.jpg

First Name: Allison

Sex: female

Hair/Eye Color: dark brown/blue

Ethnicity: Caucasion

Do you have any kids: No, hopefully one day

Do you have any pets: 1 crazy dog

Favorite activities: watching movies, reading, having fun indoors and outdoors, being crafty (not like that... Literally arts and crafts), eating delicious food, running

Favorite movie: This is honestly, really hard... I've seen SO many movies. I'll go with a favorite for the moment: Pitch Perfect

Favorite disney movies: Lion King, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, Monsters Inc., Toy Story, Little Mermaid, Lady and the Tramp

Favorite color(s): Blue and sometimes green, but only sometimes

Favorite Disney character(s): Minnie, Mickey, Pluto, Lady, Mary Poppins, and Bullseye

A little bit about yourself: I am just your average girl who loves disney, kids, and having fun! I've worked at the happiest place on Earth, and still go back fairly often. I also love animals, roller coasters, movies, and good ol' southern hospitality.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone with the similar ideas, who makes me laugh, and can hold a conversation! A love for Mexican food wouldn't hurt either

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter