• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

chiburple said:
I'm in Houston, but hey Austin's only a hop skip and a jump away - I could totally be made to quest that far for a prince charming. Though any farther and prince charming will have to relocate. Lol.

I don't know about a Jedi. I'm a treky so that could get ugly. Lol.

I live about 2 hours from you...was in your neck of the woods this weekend.

taramoz said:
LOL, I have wondered that myself (the Texas part), lots of us girls here :)

Taramoz where r u in the Lone Star State. Maybe us girls need to meet up one weekend.

First Name: Norma

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Red hair, Hazel eyes

Body Type: Curvy (in all the right places)

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: Yes, a Flat-Coated Retriever

Favorite activities: walking/hiking with the dog, live music, movies, trivia nights

Favorite movie: non-Disney, Stardust. Disney, I kinda go through phases, lately it's been Lilo and Stitch and Finding Nemo

Favorite color(s): Dory blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Classic Disney, Mickey. Post-Pixar Disney, Dory

A little bit about yourself: I'm a single, never married, Disney lover just seeing who's out there. I don't think I've seen many Canadians on here, so who knows.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who can understand that Disney is not just for kids, open minded, well rounded, educated and able to hold their own in a battle of the wits.

Well, there are a few of us Canadians on here and it seems I am not that far from you. (see next post)

First Name: Dave

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Long Brown with a touch of grey/Blue/Grey eyes

Body Type: A few extra pounds and working on it (15 lbs down, 20 lbs to go)

Ethnicity: Caucasian (half Irish/half French)

Marital Status: Very long term separated (5 years - divorce coming next year)

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: a wonderful 6 year old part pomeranian, part chinese crested, parts unknown dog I rescued as a puppy named kate

Favorite activities: Movies, Reading, Cooking, Time with good friends.

Favorite movie: Do I really have to have a favorite???

Favorite color(s): green, black, grey

Favorite Disney character(s): Eeyore

A little bit about yourself: I am my own person, in all I do - your typical non-conformist who happens to have found his place in the world. I am fluent in English and French, as well as know a substantial amount of Mandarin Chinese (I, until recently, lived in China for 12 years) and am currently beginning to study Spanish (of course for work). Been taking my time to rebuild and savour my life since my separation and have for a while been in a place where I am ready to allow another in again. I travel extensively for work so when it comes to my personal down time it is straight to Florida with extensive time at Disney (yes, I do buy an annual pass each year) and when not staying on property I am either at my family's vacation condo near Daytona or visiting one of my oldest friends in the world and her son near Tampa (which is how I spend December/early January each year - with a few days back up north smack in the middle of that trip to spend Christmas with my mother and siblings as well as any other time I can get a break from work and the condo is not being used or rented out).

A little bit about your ideal match: Confidence is such an attractive feature, but I do not mean it how most people define it, but to be comfortable in your own skin and all you do and believe.

Feel free to contact me at your leisure

(it seems to put up pics I have to link to somewhere and since I keep my fb private to those I dont know I have none to link to, but feel free to ask if you are interested)

First Name: Bill

Hair/Eye Color: Short brown hair / eyes change colors depending on the day but usually blue

Body Type: Athletic

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Marital Status: Never married

Do you have any kids: No, but someday

Do you have any pets: No, I'm honestly not a huge fan of them to be honest.

Favorite activities: Going to Disney (I know that's king of a given, but I'm an AP holder and i seriously go like 3 times a week lol) going to shows, going out to have a few beers and watch baseball, playing softball (being that I just moved to Orlando I'm not actually in a league anymore, but I will be soon)

Favorite movie: Disney: Marry Poppins (It's the last film Walt ever worked on and he's my hero. Also it's just a great movie) Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Nightmare Before Christmas

Favorite color(s): Red

Favorite Disney character(s): Marry Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, Jack Skellington and of course Mickey Mouse.

I'm new to Orlando, I'm not so much looking for a relationship as much as I'm hoping to make new friends who like to go to the parks. It's not near as much fun going by yourself all the time. And the form itself is some what new to me. I've been reading it for a long time I just don't ever post.

First Name: Bill

Hair/Eye Color: Short brown hair / eyes change colors depending on the day but usually blue

Body Type: Athletic

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Marital Status: Never married

Do you have any kids: No, but someday

Do you have any pets: No, I'm honestly not a huge fan of them to be honest.

Favorite activities: Going to Disney (I know that's king of a given, but I'm an AP holder and i seriously go like 3 times a week lol) going to shows, going out to have a few beers and watch baseball, playing softball (being that I just moved to Orlando I'm not actually in a league anymore, but I will be soon)

Favorite movie: Disney: Marry Poppins (It's the last film Walt ever worked on and he's my hero. Also it's just a great movie) Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Nightmare Before Christmas

Favorite color(s): Red

Favorite Disney character(s): Marry Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, Jack Skellington and of course Mickey Mouse.

I'm new to Orlando, I'm not so much looking for a relationship as much as I'm hoping to make new friends who like to go to the parks. It's not near as much fun going by yourself all the time. And the form itself is some what new to me. I've been reading it for a long time I just don't ever post.

:cool1: another star wars fan :thumbsup2

101_0992-2-1.jpg
Untitled-3.jpg

First Name: Lisa

Hair/Eye Color: Light auburn. Eyes: Hard one :confused3 - laughing - grey? Or gray for you guys....

Body Type: See picture above.

Ethnicity: White - well pink actually.

Do you have any pets: Yes- two cats although I'm a dog person. But have loved them immensely.

Favorite activities:
Taking pictures (not photography as much more the thrill of the shot); travelling; road trips - oh how I adore :love:; being out and about and love staying in as well. Oh and love basketball (NBA).

Favourite movie: many - diverse.

Favorite Disney character(s): I'm not a Disney character lover. At all. Like REALLY at all. Laughing. My love is for WDW - all of it - the diversity of choices - the transportation - the resorts - I get transfixed looking at a map taking all of it in. Bought DVC just to simply hang out at WDW. Nothing better than hanging out there.

A little bit about yourself: Hmmm. Well I'm a city girl. Adore downtown. Love the energy. Love being able to walk anywhere that I want. Well that covers a little bit. ;) Oh and I'm an introvert but that doesn't mean shy or anti-social. I'm friendly - like to go out - love knowing more about people and even like crowds ( I live downtown) but I do enjoy being on my own on a regular basis. Important to me.

A little bit about your ideal match: Well Jeff Van Gundy is!! But he's married. So first and foremost - I want my ideal match to *think* I'm the greatest thing ever (even though I'm obviously not always....:rolleyes1 .). That is very important to me and vice versa. In fact I don't understand the hoopla over people (men and women) leaving a dating situation or a relationship when they realize they are not a good match. It frees both people to find a better match. I need cocky (not obnoxious ;) - smiling). Age - would prefer older but also totally open. I want someone who is open to new ideas and new places but knows themselves as well. Geez, I want A LOT. Laughing. LOVES road trips would be wonderful match for me. Also, as for Disney - I love hanging out - taking it easy - having a drink - swimming - eating - even naps - love being disconnected on vacation (technology I'm referring - not with you!) and love the night at WDW the most. I love hanging out and not on a schedule.

And I like witty - a la Mr. Van Gundy. That is beyond sexy to me.

TreasurePlanetOrBust said:
Wait... You mean to tell me everyone isn't???? That's just weird.

Apparently not...what a disturbing world we are living in. ;-) lol

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

First Name: Melissa

Hair/Eye Color: Black/Hazel

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Dancing, Singing, Skating, Bowling, Movies, Mall, Parks, Museums, and Traveling (To WDW mostly)

Favorite movie: Too many to add lol

Favorite Disney character(s): All Disney Princesses, Stitch and All Disney Prince's

A little bit about yourself: I pretty much described what I like to do. Other than that I am sweet, kind, loving, honest, trustworthy and respectful. I have a great personality and great sense of humor.

A little bit about your ideal match: As long as he loves Disney World as much as me that's all that matters. If you want to chat I am open for conversations maybe meeting my soul mate here :-)

First Name: Jeff

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: Average

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Movies, Video Games, Board Games, Reading, Traveling

Favorite movie: Disney: Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King NoN Disney: Lord of the Rings and Star Wars

Favorite Disney character(s): Hades, Aladdin and Jack Skellington

A little bit about yourself: Well, I am kind of a geek!! I love Disney and all that is related to it. Can't wait to go back in May! About me: I am 30 from Montreal so I am fluent in French and English, I am a really genuine kind person with a big sense of humour.

A little bit about your ideal match: She needs to love Disney and travel. Id like to meet a kind girl, drama free if possible. Feel free to leave me a message and i'll tell you more.

OMG you are all so cute!!! :)

I am so thrilled that 2+ years later a little thread I started just to help the singles out is still going strong! And a special thanks to DC Too Tall for reminding people about the social club thread!

I reconnected with my Prince Charming in January 2011 after 10+ years since college where we first met. We got married on February 19th, 2012 and I love him more and more every day. But I have also met some very cool people on DisBoards and really hope that some of you are able to make friends or more!

I hang out in the WISH area a lot now (3 1/2 marathons in a year and counting!) so don't know most of you anymore, but still hugs to everyone!!!

- Carey

FOLLOW MY 'DISNEYLAND HALF MARATHON' & 'DISNEYWORLD MAYBE-BABY CHRISTMAS' PRE-TRIP REPORTS!

First Name: Kara

Hair/Eye Color: brown hair, blue-gray-green eyes

Body Type: could stand to lose a few

Ethnicity: white

Do you have any kids: grown stepchildren from my marriage

Do you have any pets: 3 cats

Favorite activities: reading, writing, photography, travel

Favorite movie: Gone with the Wind. Disney Movie, probably Toy Story

Favorite color(s): purple

Favorite Disney character(s): none in particular

A little bit about yourself: I am a bit of a nerd, I like Nascar, football and lacrosse, and I am a picky eater. I tend to be a little shy around people at first. I'm very honest and open (when I'm done being shy).

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm looking for someone who is respectful, honest and trustworthy. Funny, intelligent and kind are probably my other expectations. Ideal age would be about 36-45, but that's kind of open. I have an AP through May 4, and once that's up, will probably return to my once or twice a year trips.

First Name: Kate

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color:Brown and Brown/Hazelish

Body Type: I'm not a stick, but I'm not big either lol

Occupation: Student (graduation in a year, will be an elementary special ed teacher)

Do you have any kids: nope.

Do you have any pets: family cat at home

Favorite activities: reading, diy crafting, planning my Disney trip obsessively, yoga, running

Favorite movie: too hard to decide.

Favorite color(s): right now, dark grey and red. odd, I know

Favorite Disney character(s): Ariel has ALWAYS been my favorite. ALWAYS.

A little bit about yourself: I just got out of a long term relationship, so I'm not looking yet. But I figured hey what not fill this out lol. I'm a student and I love my school work and I love the job that I'll be doing when I graduate. I love my friends and spending time with them (and I'm bringing two of them to Disney for the first time in January).

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who can make me laugh and be my best friend. Who must give good back rubs and who must love my friends and family like his own. He's gotta had at least a mild appreciation and liking of Disney. I'm not looking yet, but maybe soon, because my Prince Charming turned out to be the exact opposite. But who ever you may be, needs to understand that I have walls from the past and be patient with me through it all.

Good to see things worked out for you.
OMG you are all so cute!!! :)

I am so thrilled that 2+ years later a little thread I started just to help the singles out is still going strong! And a special thanks to DC Too Tall for reminding people about the social club thread!

I reconnected with my Prince Charming in January 2011 after 10+ years since college where we first met. We got married on February 19th, 2012 and I love him more and more every day. But I have also met some very cool people on DisBoards and really hope that some of you are able to make friends or more!

I hang out in the WISH area a lot now (3 1/2 marathons in a year and counting!) so don't know most of you anymore, but still hugs to everyone!!!

- Carey

FOLLOW MY 'DISNEYLAND HALF MARATHON' & 'DISNEYWORLD MAYBE-BABY CHRISTMAS' PRE-TRIP REPORTS!

First Name: Elizabeth

Hair/Eye Color: Brown hair and Brown eyes

Body Type: full figured

Ethnicity: A mix (Welsh, Scottish, English)

Do you have any kids: i would like some one day

Do you have any pets: nope

Favorite activities: photography, Disney, crafts, watching movies

Favorite movie: Disney anything! princess:

Favorite color(s): i like them all

Favorite Disney character(s): all of them

A little bit about yourself: I am looking for a prince charming. Love to travel and take photos

A little bit about your ideal match: my type differs but gotta have a humor!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter