• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

First Name: Christine

Sex:F

Hair/Eye Color:brown, hazel

Body Type:excessive baggage but working on it

Ethnicity:white

Do you have any kids:no

Do you have any pets: 2 dogs, pom and toy fox terrier

Favorite activities: playing pool,bowling,mini golf, amusement parks, photography

Favorite movie:lilo and stitch,pirates, NBC, transformers, aladdin, lion king, sweeney todd,corpse bride and many more

Favorite color(s):blue,black,pink

Favorite Disney character(s):stitch,jack sparrow,jack skellington,mickey,ariel,aladdin, timon and pumba

A little bit about yourself:I am shy at first then I open up, but other then that I am easy going and like to just live life to fullest and take one day at a time

A little bit about your ideal match:I am looking for someone who likes disney as much as I do or someone who appreciates me love for disney. I am also looking for someone who likes watching football, easy going, caring, honest, and likes to have fun doing anything.

350.jpg

I'm giving this another shot....

First Name: Matt

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Both brown

Body Type: Slightly chubby, but working on it.

Ethnicity: Hispanic, but most people assume I'm white or Italian

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: I have a cat

Favorite activities: Hanging out with friends, watching TV, playing board games, cooking, playing out in the parks, among other things

Favorite movie: Disney: Beauty and the Beast, A Goofy Movie, The Mighty Ducks, Enchanted. Non-Disney: Back To The Future, Mrs. Doubtfire, Ocean's 11, Serenity

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Chicken Little

A little bit about yourself: I love to make people laugh. I'm kind of a nerd. I'm quirky. I'm dedicated. It's really difficult for me to talk about myself in a self-description, but I'd be more than happy to answer any questions asked. Feel free to PM me.

A little bit about your ideal match: I operate a lot on feeling. I don't have a list of qualities I look for (but a sense of humor is a must), it's more of a seeing if we fit together approach I have. Want to find out?

you sound like a fun person to be around! :)

First Name: Kelly

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/ Hazel

Body Type: Athletic

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: Yep

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Spending time with family and friends, travelling, reading, skiing, playing and watching sports – especially football and basketball

Favorite movie: Harry Potter series, Pirates, Anything with George Clooney or Will Farrell

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey Mouse, Wall E

A little bit about yourself: I’m very dedicated to my family and friends. I have my Master’s degree in Psychology and work as a program director for a social services agency. I’m usually pretty laid back and easy going. I enjoy meeting new people and trying new things. I like to go out and have fun but can also enjoy a quite night home. I don’t think I’m looking for a real serious relationship but would not rule it out if I met the right person. I have a photo I can email, am not sure how to post it.

A little bit about your ideal match: My ideal guy would be someone who’s responsible, kind, intelligent and somewhat outgoing. He’d have to be respectful and share some of the same interests.

Hi Tim,

I live in Cental Pa, almost dead center between Harrisburg and Pittsburgh. Although with work I pretty much travel all over the state.

Tim and Kelly...I leave near Harrisburg!!! WOOOOOO local Dis'ers...LOL!!! :woohoo:

We have quite a few PA people around here... including Central PA.

And once again... :welcome: to all the new posters! Feel free to join us over in the Singles Social Club threads. It's a great place to just chit-chat and get to know your fellow DIS'ers.

We have quite a few PA people around here... including Central PA.

And once again... :welcome: to all the new posters! Feel free to join us over in the Singles Social Club threads. It's a great place to just chit-chat and get to know your fellow DIS'ers.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2pirate:

First Name: Stephanie

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Brunette/Gray-Blue

Body Type: Average I guess? I'm not super-thin, but am my ideal weight.

Do you have any pets: Yes, a dog and cats

Favorite activities: Walking, reading, travelling, cooking, watching football

Favorite movie: Disney: The Lion King, Aladdin, The Rescuers, Non-Disney: Dante's Peak, The Day After Tomorrow, Star Wars

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Simba, Belle, Jasmine, Tigger

A little bit about yourself: Honest, laid-back, like to have fun but not a partier, I will do anything for those I care about, intelligent, love animals (I volunteer with rescue organizations), anything else you want to know feel free to PM me :goodvibes

A little bit about your ideal match: Fun-loving, honest, intelligent, good sense of humor, kind

First Name: Jason

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde/Blue

Body Type: Average/Fit.

Do you have any pets: Yes, a guinea pig given to me by my sister

Favorite activities: Walking, movies, travelling, cooking, watching hockey

Favorite movie: Disney: The Lion King, Ratatouille, Wall*e, UP, Incredibles, 20K Under the Sea. Non-Disney: Spirited Away, Iron Giant, Star Wars, Clerks 2 (or anything by Kevin Smith)

Favorite color(s): Navy Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey, Pooh, Remy, Cyclops (from the X-Men, it counts now)

A little bit about yourself: Very serious about my career, but a big kid outside the office, Apple geek, music geek, Disney geek (of course)...

A little bit about your ideal match: Looking for my Cinderella.

First Name: Adam

Hair/Eye Color: Black/Hazel (that's a nice way of saying brown right? haha)

Body Type: Athletic

Do you have any pets: Nope..but I want a dog someday!

Favorite activities: Running, working out, reading, eating out, cooking, watching movies, just being active in general.

Favorite movie: Disney: The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast Non-Disney: Gladiator, Love Actually

Favorite color(s): Black

Favorite Disney character(s): Simba

A little bit about yourself: I'm easy going, laid back, honest, caring, affectionate and hard working. I love Disney, belong to the DVC and go twice a year at least...haha..usually for a race and to enjoy the parks. I also run marathons competitively (I've finished among the top-10 at the Disney marathon 3x).

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who is caring, honest, affectionate, loves Disney and is active...oh and someone who loves kids and family (sounds like a good start..hahaha).

Having trouble attaching a pic...but if you want one just let me know or tell me how to attach one..haha

To see a picture if need be....my bib number at the Disney Wine and Dine marathon was 23...you can search for photos through the website since I can't figure out how to post

First Name: Jessa

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Blue

Body Type: Curvy..?

Do you have any kids: One on the way!

Do you have any pets: A dog, named Roon. I know it's a little out there, but I used to call him pupperooni!

Favorite activities: Disney!, 4 wheeling, being outdoors, taking the dog to the park, looking up Disney travel prices!

Favorite movie: Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

Favorite color(s): Blue, bright pink (I am a 6 year breast cancer survivor!)

Favorite Disney character(s): Minnie, Jessica Rabbit, mickey!

A little bit about yourself: I'm an outgoing single mother to be. I love BMX, Disney, and outdoorsy things! I'm an ex-cast member, and a Disney College Program Alumni! (Spring '10!)

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who can be openminded about the situation that is going on. Someone who either way, close or far, can be loyal and respectful! Someone who loves Disney!

First Name: Doug

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Sports (baseball, basketball, tennis), Swing dancing

Favorite movie: Disney - Fox and the Hound; Overall - Bad Company

Favorite color(s): Red

Favorite Disney character(s): Dopey

A little bit about yourself: I'm currently earning a Masters in Clinical Psychology. I love games of all sorts, especially trivia and word games. I like to listen to music at all times of day and sing along. I also enjoy dancing (swing, ballroom, whatever). I love to travel and want to see a lot of what the world has to offer.

A little bit about your ideal match: My ideal match is smart and has a sense of humor. She also wants to see and experience the world (both Disney and Earth).

You sound like someone I could get along with! :)

First Name: Liz

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: A little extra

Occupation: Retail. Starting culinary school in April for baking and pastry. Hopefully participating in the Disney Culinary Program after :-)

Do you have any pets: One cat, Violet. She's a calico. Had to put my other cat Giselle down in December.

Favorite activities: Photography, traveling, going to concerts, keeping up with all things Disney, maintaining my Saab, going out with my friends

Favorite movies: Pulp Fiction, Little Miss Sunshine, Adventureland, The Hangover, Candyman, Finding Nemo, The Sleeping Beauty, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Lilo and Stitch

Favorite color(s): Green/blue/purple/pink

Favorite Disney character(s): Ariel

A little bit about yourself: I have quite the sense of humor and love to make people laugh through sarcasm, jokes, and innuendos. Disney is truly my favorite place to go. It would be really awesome to make Disney memories with a guy who enjoys going as much as I do. My taste in music ranges from 80's to dubstep to metal/hardcore. I rarely listen to the radio. The only exception is at my job! Photography keeps me occupied outside of work. If you'd like to see my work, let me know and I'll give you the website.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who doesn't judge a person by their tattoos or gauged ears! Haha. I'm just looking for a nice guy who will like me for me. If you happen to have a few things in common with me, and can take a joke or five, that would be cool as well :-)

First Name: Jason

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde/Blue

Body Type: Average/Fit.

Do you have any pets: Yes, a guinea pig given to me by my sister

Favorite activities: Walking, movies, travelling, cooking, watching hockey

Favorite movie: Disney: The Lion King, Ratatouille, Wall*e, UP, Incredibles, 20K Under the Sea. Non-Disney: Spirited Away, Iron Giant, Star Wars, Clerks 2 (or anything by Kevin Smith)

Favorite color(s): Navy Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey, Pooh, Remy, Cyclops (from the X-Men, it counts now)

A little bit about yourself: Very serious about my career, but a big kid outside the office, Apple geek, music geek, Disney geek (of course)...

A little bit about your ideal match: Looking for my Cinderella.

Good to see another Canadian on here!

First Name: Amber

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: brown / hazel

Body Type: average with a little extra

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: One dog named Charlie

Favorite activities: traveling, watching movies, reading, running, going to hockey games (Go Lightning!), going to the beach

Favorite movie: National Treasure, Oceans 11, Mary Poppins, The Little Mermaid

Favorite color(s): blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey, Ariel

A little bit about yourself: I work from home for a law firm so when I'm not working I love going out and having fun. Whether it's going over to Disney, or the beach, or catching a good movie, or hanging out with friends. I'm honest, sometimes to a fault. I'm a very loyal friend.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone honest and trustworthy. Someone that has a sense of humor and can take my honesty. Someone with goals. A dog lover since I love my little dog Charlie!

First Name: Erica
Skin: Pink
Hair: Dark Blonde
Body Type: Big and Curvy
Demeanor: Quiet, Sleeps Alot, Quality over Quanity
Life Style: Career Woman
Children: None
Pets: 11 lbs Pomeranium Dog
Education: Bachlors of Fine Arts
School Mascot: Donald Duck
Seeking: Man that is at least 25 years old
Next trip to WDW: Jan 28-Feb 3, 2012
Favorite Disney Movie: Nightmare Before Christmas, Sleeping Beauty, Aristocats
Favorite Non-Disney Movie: Bladerunner, The Goonies, Grease
Hobbies: Hand Crafts, Hiking, Swimming, Gardening, Going to WDW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter