The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

Alright I'll try this.

First Name: Jo

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown for both.

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: Canadian born Asian

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: 1 Dog, 1 Horse.

Favorite activities: Photography, Travel, Horseback riding, Trying New Things

Favorite movie: Pete's Dragon

Favorite color(s): Blue, Green, Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Eeyore, Beaker, Giselle

A little bit about yourself: I'm really laidback and calm with a sense of humour. I tend to be abit of a goof and just a homebody at some times.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who has an open mind, an animal lover (since I do have a horse), willing to do new things and loves to enjoy life.

First Name: Shantelle

Sex: Girl!

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown (naturally black)/Hazel

Body Type: Curvy but starting to work on it, I have a 5k in February!

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: not now, would like to have 1-2 in the future

Do you have any pets: not right now, although I love them all!

Favorite activities: travel, taking classes, reading, going to museums, also just started volunteering at an historical site and I'm loving it!

Favorite movie: Disney - Meet the Robinsons, Wall-E, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Lilo & Stitch, and many others! Non-Disney - Star Wars, Corpse Bride (although I'm a firm Emily/Victor, not Victoria!), Transformers, Housesitter, all HP movies and does Doctor Who count as a movie?!

Favorite color(s): red & green

Favorite Disney character(s): Minnie & Mickey, Stitch, & Duffy :cutie:

A little bit about yourself: I'm starting to get very busy, I'm not in school this semester but my job keeps me busy enough. As I said before I'm starting to volunteer at a local Historic site giving tours of the grounds and home and I'm loving it! I love working with kids and hope to involve that in my future (I'm considering my options of returning to work at WDW!) but right now I'm just working on everything. I love doing new things and traveling is of course my ultimate passion.

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm looking for someone who doesn't need to be on the go 24/7. I love to go explore new places but I enjoy taking it slow sometimes, exploring little known places. I believe in building relationships, taking things slowly and becoming friends first and moving from there, but I also base a lot of what I do on feelings.

And this is me below on Halloween! I had forgotten my Minnie ears that day :sad2::
379134_2043547293830_1398781261_32812912_1269354690_n.jpg

And myself at Morocco (in EPCOT, of course!):
168345_1608406215575_1398781261_32440078_5835058_n.jpg

First Name: Shantelle

Sex: Girl!

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown (naturally black)/Hazel

Body Type: Curvy but starting to work on it, I have a 5k in February!

Do you have any kids: not now, would like to have 1-2 in the future

Do you have any pets: not right now, although I love them all!

Favorite activities: travel, taking classes, reading, going to museums, also just started volunteering at an historical site and I'm loving it!

Favorite movie: Disney - Meet the Robinsons, Wall-E, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Lilo & Stitch, and many others! Non-Disney - Star Wars, Corpse Bride (although I'm a firm Emily/Victor, not Victoria!), Transformers, Housesitter, all HP movies and does Doctor Who count as a movie?!

Favorite color(s): red & green

Favorite Disney character(s): Minnie & Mickey, Stitch, & Duffy :cutie:

A little bit about yourself: I'm starting to get very busy, I'm not in school this semester but my job keeps me busy enough. As I said before I'm starting to volunteer at a local Historic site giving tours of the grounds and home and I'm loving it! I love working with kids and hope to involve that in my future (I'm considering my options of returning to work at WDW!) but right now I'm just working on everything. I love doing new things and traveling is of course my ultimate passion.

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm looking for someone who doesn't need to be on the go 24/7. I love to go explore new places but I enjoy taking it slow sometimes, exploring little known places. I believe in building relationships, taking things slowly and becoming friends first and moving from there, but I also base a lot of what I do on feelings.

And this is me below on Halloween! I had forgotten my Minnie ears that day :sad2::
379134_2043547293830_1398781261_32812912_1269354690_n.jpg

And myself at Morocco (in EPCOT, of course!):
168345_1608406215575_1398781261_32440078_5835058_n.jpg

TOTAL HOTNESS :thumbsup2

First Name: Hillary

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown/ Green

Body Type: averageish/curvy

Ethnicity: caucasian

Do you have any pets: 1 Dog(boxer), 1 cat

Favorite activities: Travel, anything outdoors, volunteering

Favorite movie: ? hmm I have a lot of favorites

Favorite color(s): pink

Favorite Disney character(s): Eeyore

A little bit about yourself: I love to laugh more than anything. Life is too short to take too seriously. I work hard but also know how to have a great time. I'm a drive with the windows down and the radio up kind of girl. Friends and family are extremely important to me. I can be a little shy or quiet when I first meet people, but, once I get to know you a little I am very far from that. I am a little bit of a free spirit.

A little bit about your ideal match: I am looking for someone who I can laugh with and that has a sense of adventure. I love traveling and seeing new places so someone who enjoys that. If they loved Disney as well that would be amazing!

I tried to insert pictures but I don't have enough posts yet. If you want to see a pic just ask :)

:welcome: one and all!

I know I can sound like a broken record at times, but please feel free to drop in over at the Singles Social Club thread. We always love to meet new people, and it's a great place to just chill out, chat, and get to know your fellow single DIS'ers without needing to worry about cluttering up this profile thread.

Join now, and we are even running a special to Celebrate our Bartender's new job and engagement.... First drink is on the house! :goodvibes:goodvibes

;)

First Name: William (or Bill)

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Reddish Brown?/Gray or Blue depending on mood.

Body Type: Thinish

Do you have any kids: Not currently.

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Amusement Parks [I have an AP @ BGT and Seaworld... waiting for a reason to get one for Disney (hint, hint?)], Roller Coasters, Ice Skating, Concerts, and working with Lighting :)

Favorite movie: I can't pick just one... Depends on my mood!

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Don't have one yet?

A little bit about yourself: I'm shy and awkward around people at first. I wear my heart on my sleeve, and that can get me in trouble. I love to be creative, and I take every opportunity I can to use my technical skills in this way.

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm looking for someone who is honest, caring, smart, a bit of a dork, and is perfectly content with just hanging out together. I love to travel, and it would be awesome to have someone to do it with. Maybe I just want someone who wouldn't mind cuddling while watching fireworks at Disney. :) (For the few weeks a year when it's not extremely hot at night in Florida.)

Name: Bill

Hair/Eye Color: Dark blonde with some gray/Blue eyes.

Body Type: A few extra pounds

Do you have any kids: No.

Do you have any pets: Yes, one dog

Favorite activities: Movies, camping, cooking, going to amusement parks, listening to music, writing, being outdoors.

Favorite movie: I can't pick just one... Depends on my mood!

Favorite Disney character(s): Princess Aurora, Snow White, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck

A little bit about yourself: I am a divorced male, almost 40, working a retail job. I have to do what I have to do. I live in North Carolina, love all things Disney of course. I am very passionate, caring, honest and open.

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm looking for someone who is honest, caring, smart, easy to get along with. Someone that doesn't mind distance being a factor really. I think if two people truly want to be together they will. And of course someone I can go to Disney with :) Don't be shy, drop me a line.

First Name: Dean

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Blk/Bro

Body Type: Somewhere in the Middle

Ethnicity: Japanese

Occupation: Yes...Actually more like a typical city job, however I have the reputation of being the resident joker but I am good at what I do.

Do you have any kids: 2

Do you have any pets: No, but I love animals especially dogs.

Favorite activities: Besides spending time with my boys, I am a pretty nerdy guy. Photography, computer games, spending time on a few blog sites and especially planning my next vacation.

Favorite movie: I have no on favorite movie, but I love comedies (some chick flicks, Shhh!) and Star Wars!

Favorite color(s): Red

Favorite Disney character(s): Mr M himself

A little bit about yourself: I am pretty down to earth, but I do procrastinate...I'll write more about it later.

I guess I am pretty nerdy goofball and love to spend time on the computer and taking pictures. I am still learning a lot about photography and that is my passion. I like to play outdoors, but also like my time being a couch potato. I also love food! If I were to win the lotto, I would gain so much weight because I would travel to eat all the food of the world. Oh, I also love to cook.

A little bit about your ideal match: I would love to meet someone who is open minded and well rounded. Someone who does not think the world revolves around herself.

To be continued (maybe even a pic?)...

First Name: Maria

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Blondish/brown and blue eyes

Body Type: petite

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: currently no, my precious dog died earlier this year

Favorite activities: traveling, drinking beer, all things Disney World and Disney Cruise Line

Favorite movie: Holiday, Sweet Home Alabama....??

Favorite Disney character(s): The originals - Mickey Mouse, Minnie, Pluto

A little bit about yourself:Well, to be honest, I don't really know. I mean, I thought I knew all about myself, but lately, not so sure, lol.... I enjoying being around happy people, I get real excited over the Holidays, presents and sweet acts of kindness.

A little bit about your ideal match: The perfect guy would be nice, thoughtful, kind, friendly, outgoing, enjoys traveling, enjoys going out to eat, knows how to stick to a budget with good credit, nice looking, tall, enjoys sports, can drink a beer or enjoy a nice glass of wine, likes dogs, no cats, humble personality, can laugh and enjoy life:lovestruc

Favorite activities: traveling, drinking beer, all things Disney World and Disney Cruise Line

A little bit about yourself:Well, to be honest, I don't really know. I mean, I thought I knew all about myself, but lately, not so sure, lol.... I enjoying being around happy people, I get real excited over the Holidays, presents and sweet acts of kindness.

A little bit about your ideal match: The perfect guy would be nice, thoughtful, kind, friendly, outgoing, enjoys traveling, enjoys going out to eat, knows how to stick to a budget with good credit, nice looking, tall, enjoys sports, can drink a beer or enjoy a nice glass of wine, likes dogs, no cats, humble personality, can laugh and enjoy life:lovestruc

You had me up until "no cats" (I have one), but I also like dogs :) Otherwise, I think you hit the nail on the head!

First Name: Josh

Hair/Eye Color: Brown hair, Hazel eyes

Body Type:Athletic

Ethnicity:White

Do you have any pets: Yes, 1 dog (lab)

Favorite activities: Working out, going to the beach, writing/reading

Favorite movie: Changes every week, right now I'll go with Into the Wild

Favorite color(s):Green, Black

Favorite Disney character(s):Simba, Genie,

A little bit about yourself: Singe, good looking, young, who can resist that?

A little bit about your ideal match: Smart, funny, creative, passionate, caring, genuine

First Name: Norma

Hair/Eye Color: Red hair, Hazel eyes

Body Type: Curvy (in all the right places)

Do you have any pets: Yes, a Flat-Coated Retriever

Favorite activities: walking/hiking with the dog, live music, movies, trivia nights

Favorite movie: non-Disney, Stardust. Disney, I kinda go through phases, lately it's been Lilo and Stitch and Finding Nemo

Favorite color(s): Dory blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Classic Disney, Mickey. Post-Pixar Disney, Dory

A little bit about yourself: I'm a single, never married, Disney lover just seeing who's out there. I don't think I've seen many Canadians on here, so who knows.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who can understand that Disney is not just for kids, open minded, well rounded, educated and able to hold their own in a battle of the wits.

You and I sound like we would be good friends!

First Name: Kate

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde

Body Type: Short and curvy

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: one DS

Do you have any pets: nope, highly allergic to pretty much everything

Favorite activities: Tennis, shopping, movies, traveling

Favorite movie: Pretty Woman

Favorite color(s): Sparkly pink :)

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey and Minnie Mouse

A little bit about yourself: I like long walks on the beach.... lol ok really I'm a single mom who is very family orientated. I love to hang out with friends, watch sports, go out, etc. Packer fan for life! :woohoo:

A little bit about your ideal match: Looking for someone who is mature, a family man, into sports, and doesn't mind that I never stop talking :)

I'm new to this whole...thing, haha. I'm actually a pretty firm believer of meeting people through hobbies/work/whatever, but I thought I'd give this a shot!

First Name: Brittany

Hair/Eye Color: Brunette/Brown

Body Type: Petite

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: Yep, one dog and one kitty.

Favorite activities: Disney (hurr), acting, videogames, singing, drawing, embroidery, watching hockey! walking when the weather is nice and warm, cosplay...I am a total geek.

Favorite movie: Disney- Beauty and the Beast/Tangled, NonDisney- Moulin Rouge

Favorite color(s): Red

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey Mouse!

A little bit about yourself: First off, I'm really bad at describing myself XX; I'm sort of a geek. I love Disney and have wanted to work and live in Orlando since I was 14. I'm short and cute not tall and beautiful, but I'm okay with that. I love watching hockey and going to hockey games! I'm a recent college graduate with a BFA in Cinema/Animation and a BA in Theatre. I believe wholeheartedly in the magic and power of imagination. Mickey and Minnie Mouse are my favorite couple of all time =)

A little bit about your ideal match: Okay this might sound bizarre, but I'm not looking for a prince charming. I mean, as nice at it would be to have a knight in shining armor sweep me off my feet, that just isn't the kind of guy I'm into. I really am looking for a man who is honest. Someone like Mickey (and I don't mean that in a weird way...), who makes mistakes and can own up to them; who would love me just the way I am even though I'm not a glamorous "princess" =) Someone who wouldn't be embarrassed to wear mouse ears with me! And I guess, someone who gets just as excited about Disney as I do!

Sorry, I'm not really good at this kind of thing, but I hope this was okay! Oh! Annnd I can't post a picture because I'm new =( Sorry...

:welcome: everyone to the Adults/Singles threads! I'd like to invite everyone to feel free to join us over in the Singles Social Club. We are a fun bunch and it's a great place to chat and get to know others without cluttering up this profile thread.

We look forward to seeing you! :goodvibes:goodvibes

First Name: Dawn

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Do you have any pets: 2 cats

Favorite activities: reading, being outdoors

Favorite movie: Beauty and the Beast or Love Actually

Favorite color(s): teal and black

Favorite Disney character(s): Belle, Stitch

A little bit about yourself: I am a fulltime Special Education teacher in San Antonio. I love my job! I have lived in SA most of my life, but consider Florida to be a second home especially since my Disney CP in 2003, although I do not visit as much as I would like. Looking forward to my trip to The World Dec. 20 - 29 this year :)

A little bit about your ideal match: I want someone with a sense of humor, goofy, willing to try new things, and has a kind heart.
piratedawn-1.jpg

First Name: Brittany

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Do you have any kids: 1 little guy

Do you have any pets: 2 kittens

Favorite activities: camping, fishing, DISNEY, country music

Favorite movie: I actually really like the saw movies, and Mrs. Doubtfire cracks me up to this day.

Favorite color(s): silver

Favorite Disney character(s): Belle, Chip and Dale

A little bit about yourself: I am really easy going, I am just enjoying life right now and trying to take in as much as I can!

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone also easy going, spontaneous and loves to have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter