The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

I've been wanting to post to this thread for awhile now so here it is:

First Name: Scott

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Blue

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: 1 Dog named D-O-G

Favorite activities: Movies, Reading, Cooking, College Football

Favorite movie: Hard to choose just one, so for now I'll say "Flight of the Navigator"

Favorite color(s): Black & Red (University of Georgia colors)

Favorite Disney character(s): Figment, Goofy, Pluto, Stitch

A little bit about yourself: I've loved Disney ever since I could remember, my family has taken many trips to WDW. I defiantly relate to Peter Pan about not wanting to grow up, so it's nice being at WDW or watching a movie or even listening to the music and forgetting about being a grown up for a while. Two things I can't wait for as it relates to Disney...eating at the Chef's Table at Victoria & Albert's...and seeing the looks on my kid's (in the future) faces when they get to experience the magic of Disney.

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm very open, but she must be a non-smoker, and must like my dog because he's like my son.

First Name: Dana

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: bronde (google it)/ blue

Body Type:runner

Ethnicity:caucasian

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: yes, a lab who had to stay behind when i moved

Favorite activities: dance, kickboxing, RU football, NJ devils

Favorite movie: forrest gump

Favorite color(s): red

Favorite Disney character(s): belle

A little bit about yourself: ambitious career girl who loves fine wine, even better desserts

A little bit about your ideal match: educated, confident, honest, healthy, no baggage

*wont be able to get a pic up until the weekend ;)

Nwe to this site! This is my first post actually!

First Name: Jenn

Sex: f

Hair/Eye Color: Brown hair/Blue eyes ( dye my hair often so it changes colors but that's my natural color at least)

Body Type: Full figured

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: Yes (cats)

Favorite movie: Stand Bye Me or Grease

Favorite color(s):Blue and Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): :tigger: :figment: :ccat:

A little bit about yourself: sweet and shy! Always looking out for others. Music lover!

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who loves me for who I am, someone who I can fun with and not be afraid to be dorky at times!
:flower3:

Going to be @disney Aug 30th thru Sept 4th!! Can't wait!:cloud9:

Hi all! My name is Dana. I'm new here and headed to WDW in 10 days!

First Name: Dana

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Brown for both

Body Type: Curvy

Ethnicity: Black

Do you have any kids:No

Do you have any pets: Yes

Favorite activities: Writing, Karaoke, Dancing

Favorite movie: A Goofy Movie

Favorite color(s): Black

Favorite Disney character(s): Belle and Goofy

A little bit about yourself: Just a regular girl who likes to have fun and refuses to grow up.

First Name: Joshua

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown/Dark Brown

Body Type: Overweight but on a quest to lose it

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: No, but I would like to some day

Do you have any pets: Yes! Little bit the dog.

Favorite activities: Hiking ; Outdoors ; Video games

Favorite movie: Avatar

Favorite color(s): Dark Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Wall-e

A little bit about yourself: I do not do the bar scene. Pretty down to earth guy.. Kinda hard on myself sometimes. Frustrated with the whole dating scene in general though as doesn't seem to go anywhere whatever avenue I try to take.

A little bit about your ideal match: Preferbly no kids ; Ages 22-27 somewhere in there. Someone that I will find attractive and that loves to travel. Also an animal lover is prefered.

After lurking for months I decided to post:lovestruc

First Name: Melissa

Sex:Female

Hair/Eye Color:Blonde hair and green eyes.

Body Type:Average

Ethnicity:White

Do you have any kids: Ds who is 6. He thinks he is 16.

Do you have any pets:We have a fish named Fishy. I didn't name him.

Favorite activities: The beach, traveling, sharing a bottle of wine with great conversation, going out for a great meal, listening to music---brings back so many memories. Also love thunder and lightening storms. All of these are even better with someone special!

Favorite movie: An Officer and a Gentlemen and Beaches. I am a hopeless romantic.

Favorite color(s):Green

Favorite Disney character(s):The princesses.

A little bit about yourself: I am happy with my life and want to find someone to share it with. I love being a nurse. It makes me happy taking care of people but wouldn't mind if someone wanted to take care of me. I also love traveling anywhere warm. I also love music--can't live without it.

A little bit about your ideal match:My ideal match is someone who is happy with themselves and loves to laugh. I want someone who is willing to try anything once!
I am going to try to post a pic.

picsmemorycard413-1.jpg

First Name: Jon

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Hazel

Body Type: still somewhat athletic lol

Do you have any kids: not so far

Do you have any pets: none living

Favorite activities: watching sports, playing softball and golf, collecting disney media, little computer dabbling. You know the usual. ;)

Favorite movie: Tough call. Guess I will have to go with a classic and say Casablanca.

Favorite color(s): Blue and Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy, Donald, Jasmine(Oh Yeah) lol

A little bit about yourself: Well, I'm about 6'2" muscular with a little bit of flab around the waist. Ok, that takes care of the physical that I didn't already cover. I have been to Disney World several times since I was even in the womb. Well, don't want to give away too much or there won't be anything else to talk about.

A little bit about your ideal match: One of the reasons that I am on this thread is I would like to find someone that loves going to Disney parks as much as I do. Other than that I am interested in finding someone trustworthy and capable of putting up with me ;)

As far as a pic goes take a look at the avatar.

First Name: Christieeeeeeee

Sex: No thank you. :rotfl2:

Hair/Eye Color: Hazel

Body Type: Athletic

Ethnicity: White.. well, I have a tan

Occupation: Actress, watch :happytv:Blue Mountain State Season II on SPIKE TV:cheer2: airing October 20thpopcorn::

Do you have any kids: Yes. He is a living terror.. jk jk Love him he's 2pirate:

Do you have any pets: nope

Favorite activities: Acting, shopping, snowboarding, wakeboarding,

Favorite movie: Twilight, yes, I finally got suckered into watchiing Eclipse and now I totally love it. And yes, Robert Pattinson IS just as hot in person.. just so ya-know:cutie:

Favorite color(s): Forest green, aqua blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Wall-E, Simba, Chip (not dale lol)

A little bit about yourself: Heeey, lol I haven't signed into DISboards in like, a year:eek:I'm not sure if I'm technically 'single' cause I'm dating a few ppl already:rolleyes1 but I enjoy filling in these questionnaire kind-of things types of things... I guess I'm just self-centered and like to talk about myself hahah:cutie: FYI, I'm not looking for anything on here just having some fun! I work as an actor on Blue Mountain State, I also take scene study classes once a week. That, and I'm a full time 'single' mom hahah, and yes, sometimes I don't have time to sleep:upsidedow but that's normal in this day and age right?:cutie:

A little bit about your ideal match: Lol if Josh Duhamel had a clone.. I'd totally date him:cloud9:hahah

First Name: Raymond

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown\Brown

Body Type: Medium(160lbs)

Do you have any kids: nope

Do you have any pets: Not a pet person at all

Favorite activities: Visiting theme parks, Disney pin trading, reading, Teen fantasy movies

Favorite movie: Angus, UHF & The Goonies

Favorite color(s): Orange

Favorite Disney character(s): Donald Duck & Luis(Meet the Robinsons)

A little bit about yourself: I love reading teen fantasy books...I am described as weird but in the comedic way. I know how to make someone smile even if I'm tottally serious. I love to make people laugh. I go to the parks alone and I'd like someone to spend time with. I like Family Guy and Futurama and Jurassic Park!

A little bit about your ideal match: My match would have to be cute, spontaneous and have to like Disney. I would want a girl to have a sense of humor and be loving. She would have to be somewhat short(5'3"-5'6") and be under 170lbs. If she likes Reading and\or Disney Pin Trading would be a plus. It would also be a plus if she was a Cast Member too but it is not a requirement.

Here's to the single looking for single thread!

First Name: Angel

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Light brown w/ highlights (masking the gray), blue

Body Type: curvy

Ethnicity: WH

Do you have any kids: yes, 4

Do you have any pets: Wendy (cat), Tiger Lily as of yesterday Tiger (cat) Guinea Pigs Prince Charming and Mufasa

Favorite activities: Disney,scrapbooking, learnign to workout but probably can't say thats a favorite yet. Love the beach and hiking in the mtns.

Favorite movie: Sound of Music

Favorite color(s): blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Tarzan

A little bit about yourself: I love Disney and have since my childhood trips. Have owned at the BWV's since '99. The kiddos are my life!! I love my job! I was married for 20 yrs and have been single since late '08.

A little bit about your ideal match: Must first and formost love some Disney. Proof of such love would be an AP carrier and DVC ownership. :laughing: Must love children, would prefer someone that already has children and spends enormous amounts of time with them. Great personality,seense of humor, loves to laugh.

OK, no more chatter!

I love you all and I want us all to find our Prince Charming or Princess, but from now on any comments/flirting/chatter/etc should be done via PM, visitor message, or in the 'social club' forum. This thread is ONLY meant for singles profiles. I have asked the moderators to help me clean the thread to reflect this. I don't mean to be a party pooper and I hope no one will take offense. It has gotten really difficult to 'browse' the profiles on this thread, and so thus the original intent has been lost. I say again, NO MORE CHATTER! Only post your profile and picture. THATS IT! If you want to flirt with someone you see on this thread, start a flirting thread. If you want to chit chat, visit the chatter thread.

:mad:

And to show that I am not a total stick in the mud... :grouphug:

- Carey

------------------------------------------------

OregonGirl (30) princess: [[ Mom (58) :cutie: Dad (59) :cool2: ]]

Oregon Family of 3 - Nov 1-11, 2007 – Boardwalk Inn (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl - Our August 2008 Disneyland visit - Marriot Residence Inn Maingate (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3 – January 24-31, 2009 – Boardwalk Inn concierge (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3, December 6-12th 2009, Boardwalk Inn concierge ºoº (Mouseplanet TR with pre-trip info)

NEXT DISNEY TRIP - DECEMBER 2nd - 11th 2010 - Boardwalk Inn club level

CAREY!! I finally made it over here!! <---Doesn't count as chatter!!

First Name: Jess(ica)

Sex: Girl

Hair/Eye Color: Dark brown

Body Type: Could totally be a model (um, for those 19th century paintings with the, uh, fleshier ladies) :rotfl:

Ethnicity: Half Samoan (probably why I LOVE the Poly!!), half Native

Do you have any kids: For all intents and purposes...more on that later.

Do you have any pets: Aside from the above child? Nope.

Favorite activities: Music, playing at the park, cleaning, organizing, taking pictures, DISNEY TRIPS!!!!!

Favorite movie: Mermaids

Favorite color(s): Aqua and pink

Favorite Disney character(s): Snow White!!

A little bit about yourself: I am a dork that breaks out into dance fairly often and sings at the top of my lungs. I'm helping to raise my five year old cousin, and he thinks those are some pretty fab qualities of mine. I am super easy going, although I seem totally high maintenance. I work hard to get what I want no matter how long it takes. I'm a graduate of the University of Oklahoma, and I'm still now sure what I want to be when I grow up. WDW is our happy place, and we try to get there as often as possible!!!

A little bit about your ideal match: Obviously has to love hitting the parks at least once a year (um...or more...way more!!). Loves kids, unpretentious, a little dorky, happy, independent, self-sufficient, will get tattoos with me, not easily embarassed, adores sarcasm and won't care if I'm taller (I'm 5'10).

I'm the tallest one in the green dress in my signature, but here's a shot from a recent night out with my friends...
DSC01739-1.jpg

Carey,

I honestly don't think a few words to another diser are ruining this thread. Yes...you introduce yourself and then a couple of words are said but to be as controlling as you are trying to be can ruin a thread. The chatter as you call it still has not ruined this thread at all...people keep posting their information and then they get a few warm welcomes!

I realize this is counter-productive as it's just more chatter, but I have to seriously disagree. She is not being controlling -- she very clearly laid out at the beginning of the thread -- the one *she* created -- that this was for profiles only. Period. And yet people just keep ignoring that. And then the thread gets all clogged up with "Hi, how are you"s and welcomes and other stuff that while nice, just don't belong here.

There are other threads for it, FULL of page after page of chatter from people with obviously waaaaayyy more free time on their hands than I have. But for those of us who don't have a lot of time to spend here, it's really nice to have one thread of just profiles, and then we can take it from there.

Please, feel free to start your own thread if you don't like the way this one was intended. And I know that I should practice what I preach and just PM this, but I want Carey to know that some of us appreciate what she set up here and don't want to see it disintegrate into yet another chit-chat thread.

First Name: Dave

Sex:male

Hair/Eye Color:brown Hazel

Body Type: Athletic

Ethnicity:Whitey

Do you have any kids: 1 boy

Do you have any pets:none

Favorite activities: Hiking, eating out, ice skating, going to the beach

Favorite movie: Animal house, Pirates of the Caribbean (Curse of the Black Pearl)

Favorite color(s): Navy blue
Favorite Disney character(s):Capt Hook

A little bit about yourself: This is always tough. I am petty active, and enjoy being outdoors. I have a high stress job, up am careful not to bring it home with me. I am flirty and romantic with a twisting sense of humor.

A little bit about your ideal match:I am looking for someone, who shares the love of Disney and is a geek like me. Someone who wants to enjoy life and is athletic like me.
me22.jpg

new.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

First Name: Matt (duh)

Sex: yes please ! (ok crude i know sorry, male)

Hair/Eye Color: long and brown, eyes also brown

Body Type: more to love! (about 235 lbs)

Ethnicity: white

Occupation: Wearhouse Associate (arggg shoot me) I do shipping/receiving, delivery driver, forklift operator, pipe shop worker, and what ever else they tell me to do...

Do you have any kids: no (thanks god! maybe one day, but today isnt the day lol)

Do you have any pets: 1 cat, Im totaly a cat person, love cats, not big on dogs...

Favorite activities: playing poker! also playing music, I'm a singer (*clears throat* if you wanna call it that) and a songwriter, I play guitar drums and the harmonica. my musical style is more of a folky southern rock with some mild country flavor added in, but I also love alot of rock music and have played everything from hardcore metal to acoustic church music. most resently I've been pulling double duty fronting a southern and classic rock cover band (playing guitar and doing most of the vocals) and playing drums in a punk/ska/pop-punk band.

Favorite movie: I'd have to go with rounders (its the poker player in me what can I say) as my fav non disney movie, my fav disney movie would be Pirates of the Caribbean!

Favorite color(s): Black mostly, though I've started to branch out to other colors...

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey, Goofy, Donald, Jack Sparrow, Elizabeth Swan (yowzzas) Gizmo Duck (goin old school on that one!) and who remembers the gummy bears?

A little bit about yourself: well as I said I enjoy poker and music. I love to read, love to watch movies, and I'm a huge talker (as if you couldnt tell lol) I love nothing more then a good conversation over a cup of coffee or a cold beer! also, I should add (since there wasnt a place for it) I'm a smoker...
As far as my looks go, I'm 6'2 235 with long kinda curly brown hair (at this point usally in a ponytail but not always) with a jack sparrow styled mustache and goatee (minus the whole braid he had in his) I would describe my personal style as equal parts beach bum/hippie/rocker/cowboy/pirate/and biker (though I dont actually ride a motorcyle, I want one though!)

A little bit about your ideal match: Well if I could actually find someone that really gets my heart goin and it work out she would have to live here in the Mobile AL area (long distance just doesnt work, though I'd give it a shot, who knows if I did meet someone here our first date in person could be at Disney World!) age wise anywhere from about 20-35 would be fine, though I would prefere if she didnt have kids, I'm not ready to be a father just yet, and I think its going to take me every bit of that 9 months before I could wrap my mind around the concept lol. I would want someone that enjoys disney as much as me (obviously or I wouldnt be posting here) someone who likes alot of the same music as me (Skynyrd, Allman brothers, ZZ Top, Johnny Cash, Zac Brown Band, Jimmy Buffett, Donovan Frankenreiter, Jack Johnson) and likes to talk a lot too! As far as looks go, I dont have a type persay (I'v dated blonds brunettes redheads, tall short skinny curvy,) she just has to have a look to her that catches my eye. I cant tell you what it is about a girl that makes me go wild, cause each girl has looked totaly different, she just has that something special about her lookwise that just grabs hold of me and wont let go. Obviously looks are important, and I like pretty girls (what guy doesnt) but beauty is in the eye of the beholder so dont count yourself out! But beyond the looks, she has to have personality. I love a girl with alot of little corks to her, especially in how she speaks (I fall in love with those little isms that people use that are all there own.) must be intelligent but doesnt have to be a brainiac (lord knows I'm not). I wont say must have a career or atleast knows what she wants out of life, cause honestly I'm 25 and I still dont have a clue as to what I wanna do when I grow up lol....

anyway thats long winded enough for now. If your interested pm me and we can exchange pics and get to know each other!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter