The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

Hmm...no harm, no foul in trying this so here goes!

First Name: Karen

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Auburn/Brown.

Body Type: 5'9"/full figured.

Ethnicity: Caucasian.

Occupation: PT Retail...but only for the time being, God willing!!

Do you have any kids: Nope but I sure love them.

Do you have any pets: Nope.

Favorite activities: Traveling, reading, photography, dance, video games, scrapbooking, TV, music, going to the movies, video games, watching sports, finding mom and pop hidden gem restaurants, and going on mini adventures to find fun stuff to do (like roller Bingo, the rodeo, meat raffles, etc).

Favorite movie: Not sure...I've never been good at choosing favorites.

Favorite color(s): I'll go with...green. No...blue..uhm..again with the whole favorites thing.

Favorite Disney character(s): I've always had a soft spot for Oliver from Oliver and Co.

A little bit about yourself: I'm easy going, thoughtful, and sort of the girl-next-door type but I'm also a bit of a wiss@ss (in a good natured way) and I have a stubborn streak. I like to surround myself with people who are a bit like myself-funny and well rounded.

A little bit about your ideal match: I'd prefer a guy who is at least my height and within the 28-35 range but being picky hasn't worked too great thus far. I'm looking for someone who feels like they can get along really well with the person I've described myself as. A guy who is looking for his last first date! I am at the point in life where I am looking to settle down and someday have a family.

I can't post pictures yet because I've not at my 10 post limit quite yet but feel free to PM me and I will pass 'em along.

Good luck everyone!

Yea! A big "hello and welcome" to all the new peoples :goodvibes

We've got a pretty good selection of folks from all over. I want to start hearing about some love connections, people! :cutie:

------------------------------------------------

OregonGirl (29) princess: [[ Mom (57) :cutie: Dad (58) :cool2: ]]

Oregon Family of 3 - Nov 1-11, 2007 – Boardwalk Inn (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl - Our August 2008 Disneyland visit - Marriot Residence Inn Maingate (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3 – January 24-31, 2009 – Boardwalk Inn concierge (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3, December 6-12th 2009, Boardwalk Inn concierge ºoº (Mouseplanet TR with pre-trip info)

NEXT DISNEY TRIP - DECEMBER 2nd - 11th 2010 - Boardwalk Inn club level

No takers on my last-day-of seasonal-annual-pass-offer, but it was a great day! Here's a little of what you missed :3dglasses:
A bizarre mashup at Hollywood Studios Star Wars Weekend. The horror!
DSC00029.JPG

The return of the Disney Electrical Parade
DSC00562.JPG

A cool new t-shirt design
DSC00031.JPG

A weed in a Disney flower bed. Very Brave.
DSC00113.JPG

Incredible sign design inspiration
DSC00143.JPG

Idea for my garden entrance wall
DSC00199.JPG

Some design fodder for a display carport for the '73 VW Thing
DSC00212.JPG

Eeyore on task
DSC00497.JPG

A direction for the kayak deck
DSC00518.JPG

...and a couple of hundred more cool moments!

Off to Oregon for the summer, hope to see you back in Florida this fall!

Thanks! I love going to design school at Disney. It's the only Master class that you can walk through with a beer, and the instructors actually know what they are doing!

Hey BG.. awesome pics... thanks for sharing...

:goodvibes

Anything planned for this Weekend????

I may go to the "Cake Boss" block party thing in Hoboken. Or to the Botanical Gardens. Or both. (NJ) :rotfl:

woohoooo going to meet Buddy??!!!:goodvibes

Shoot I can go for some steak hold on the potatoes :p at Arthur's right now!!!!:cloud9:

I'm going to see Toy Story 3 at midnight tonight! :goodvibes I only had one friend who was interested in seeing it with me, but I'm hoping that will change as that night goes on...:worried:

Ahh lucky you!:) I'm going to see it tomorrow:cool1:

I'm gonna be so miserable at work today (only got five hours of sleep or so), but it was so worth it! This was one of the best threequels I ever saw, up in there with PotC:AWE!! :worship: This was my first movie to see in Digital 3D rather than IMAX, and I'm quite impressed. Easier on the eyes and less headaches. I still don't think I'd be willing to pay that much extra though, as nice as it was. :surfweb: But hey! At least I know what the difference is now! popcorn::

No Toy Story yet for me. :sadness: I'm going to a party tomorrow and for a father's day brunch Sunday. Maybe next week, though!

Just saw it! AWESOME movie... Great plot, excellent story line for this one.. You rarely get to see a great threequel, but this one definitely takes them all.. d my favorite of the 3. You know its a good movie when the only bad part of the movie is when its over and you have to leave the theatre

Hi, I'm Julie
banker (customer service)
just got an Associate of Science degree
Illinois
5'5"
slender and fit
blonde
American mutt (mostly German)
LOVE Disney
2 10 year old cats
no kids, though I wanted 9 when I was a little girl - wasn't meant to be
widow - 6 years - miss the love of my life very much!
recently ended a 1 year relationship - he didn't like Disney (that wasn't the reason ;) )
when I started dating him, my sister said - I thought you said a man would have to be a Disney fan for you to be interested . . . well, that's probably where I screwed up . . .
been on several solo trips, and I go with my sister and her husband
truly, I just want to kick Minnie out of the kingdom and serve Mickey for the duration :cutie:

Hi, I'm Julie
banker (customer service)
just got an Associate of Science degree
Illinois
5'5"
slender and fit
blonde
American mutt (mostly German)
LOVE Disney
2 10 year old cats
no kids, though I wanted 9 when I was a little girl - wasn't meant to be
widow - 6 years - miss the love of my life very much!
recently ended a 1 year relationship - he didn't like Disney (that wasn't the reason ;) )
when I started dating him, my sister said - I thought you said a man would have to be a Disney fan for you to be interested . . . well, that's probably where I screwed up . . .
been on several solo trips, and I go with my sister and her husband
truly, I just want to kick Minnie out of the kingdom and serve Mickey for the duration :cutie:

Hi Julie... shoot let me go a couple of post back... there's another peep from IL... he is about 40-50 minutes away from my Freidnt hat part I remembered...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter