The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

Just wanted to comment that this is a neat thread for all those prince/princesses looking for their other half!! I wonder if there's been any success stories? Not sure I want post yet but had to comment!

~Jamie (23/f)

First Name: Laurie
Sex: F
Hair/Eye Color: Hazel
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity:White
Do you have any kids: No
Do you have any pets: 2 cats
Favorite activities: Ravens football, Orioles baseball, birdwatching, the beach, travel, sightseeing, hanging out, gardening
Favorite movie: Robin Hood, Lilo and Stitch, Little Mermaid
Favorite color(s):Orange
Favorite Disney character(s): Donald, Splash Mountain characters
A little bit about yourself: I live in Stewartstown, PA but am originally from Baltimore, MD. I am a radiographer at a big hospital and I love my job. I am looking for someone down to earth and has my same interests.

First Name: Melissa

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Light Brown/ Hazel

Body Type: Athletic/ Average

Ethnicity: Caucasion

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Dancing, Singing, Walking, Biking, Traveling (WDW), and Swimming

Favorite movie: Way To Many To Tell lol

Favorite color(s): All Shades Of Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): All

A little bit about yourself: I am a single woman who loves Disney. I also like to go out and enjoy the outdoors. I am honest, trustworthy, caring, respectful and has a great personality and sense of humor.

A little bit about your ideal match: He has to be a Disney nut like me lol and pretty much have an awesome chemistry with me.

:welcome: everyone!

Feel free to stop by the Singles Social Club thread which was created to give everyone a place to chat with fellow singles without cluttering up this profile thread. We always love having new people join us, and even have a couple meets planned for later this year if anyone is interesting in joining us. :goodvibes:goodvibes

Just wanted to comment that this is a neat thread for all those prince/princesses looking for their other half!! I wonder if there's been any success stories? Not sure I want post yet but had to comment!

~Jamie (23/f)

There have been a few people who posted here that have since mentioned they found their prince/princess.... not sure if all of them were people they met thru this thread, the DIS, or other means though.

First Name: Emma

Hair/Eye Color: Brown curly/blue

Body Type: Kind of athletic, I just lost 7 stone

Ethnicity: white british

Do you have any kids: nope, Im too big of a kid myself

Do you have any pets: No :-( I really want a pug

Favorite activities: Sports, movies, writing, tv shows, soccer, interval training, computer games

Favorite movie: Ghostbusters/X Files

Favorite color(s): blue - although I am colour blind, so I could mean green or purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Dopey, Stitch, Donald

A little bit about yourself: Well I am from liverpool and a massive soccer fan. I travel quite a bit. Just got over a life threatening illness, so Im really proud of myself for that. Go to Disney every 2 years with my family but would like to go more.

A little bit about your ideal match: Erm, I don't really have a type. Maybe someone who looks after themselves. I would say someone making me laugh is what I go for the most.

First Name: Jennifer

Location: Southern Maryland - looking to relocate to Florida within two years.

Hair/Eye Color: Brown hair and brown eyes

Body Type: Average to a few extra pounds

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: Yes, one 11 year old daughter

Do you have any pets: Yes, a chihuahua name Yogi

Favorite activities: Reading, listening to music, anything that makes me laugh and have fun

Favorite movie: Cinderella, X-Men and Grease (I know I know...I watch almost anything lol)

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Eeyore, Cinderella, Minnie Mouse and Belle.

A little bit about yourself: I'm generally a happy person but still looking for that "other half". I attend school full-time and work full-time. I lived in the UK for 10.5 years and was happy to get back home in 2010. I was born in Florida and can't wait to return there in a few years. I have a wicked sense of humor (if I do say so myself) and I love to be happy and make others happy.

A little bit about your ideal match: Needs to have a good sense of humor, manners and kindness in his heart.

Updating because I can haha

First Name: Hayley

Hair/Eye Color: Hair color is currently a dirty blonde/light brown, but I get bored easily so it changes a lot.. Eye color is green

Body Type: Somewhere between slim and average, I suppose.

Ethnicity: Caucasian (German/Polish/English descent)

Occupation: Recently graduated college; I start at Walt Disney World in August!!

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: Yep, two dogs and two cats, but they're not coming to Florida with me :(

Favorite activities: Shopping; Swimming; Singing to the radio; Dancing around like an idiot; Going to/lounging on the beach (which is sort of a must in Jersey); Anything outside; Watching football

Favorite movie: Ummmm... Independence Day. I think. Or Apollo 13. I don't like to pick favorites..

Favorite color(s): Pink, purple, and green

Favorite Disney character(s): Princess: Sleeping Beauty; Of all Disney characters: Bambi and Alice

A little bit about yourself: I'm really energetic and don't sit still well lol. I just graduated, as I mentioned, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my life yet, so I'm just going to go live in Disney World for a while :) I'm the baby of my family, so I'm a little bit spoiled, but not so much that I can't provide for myself. I hope one day to move out of New Jersey permanently, because I don't really like it here. It's too cold. I hope to end up somewhere down south, preferably either Texas or Florida.

A little bit about your ideal match: I try not to look for specifics with people, but he needs to make me laugh. He needs to be a nice person, which is vague, I know, but I won't put up with anyone who treats me, his family, my friends, or anyone else badly. I would like him to be taller then me, but I'm fairly short (only 5'5") so it's easy enough for that. My age range is preferably 22-30. Other than that, I don't really have specifics. Other then I've had my wedding planned in WDW since I was 12, so he needs to be aware that, if it works out, that's where we're getting married.

First Name: I'm just gonna stick with Mr. Jones. Identity Theft is rampant.

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: It used to be light brown/ bluish

Body Type: Lovable

Do you have any kids: Yes several

Do you have any pets: 3 dogs, 2 cats and 4 iguani

Favorite activities: Watching TV and fishing

Favorite movie: Any of the Ernest movies

Favorite color(s): Red, White, and Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Darkwing Duck

A little bit about yourself: I love to cook especially with the challenges that come with having IBS.

A little bit about your ideal match: One that lights on the first strike. L.O.L.

Hi everyone!

Ok, so I have been reading various adult/solo threads and it has come to my attention that many of us who are single would like to meet other single folks in the hopes that maybe we might find our *match*. I figure it is a given that we are all nuts about Disney, and that we can feel relatively safe posting on Disboards.

Please no chit chatting! There is a 'singles social club' for exactly that. Thanks to the DisBoards podcast for the recent mention! Haven't heard it myself but it seems to be drawing a lot of traffic.

That said, I'd like to start the thread the specifically addresses/introduces all the single folks here who might be looking. The following can be tweaking by individual posters, but I propose this as a format:

First Name: Steve

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Strawberry Blonde (Whats left of it!) and Blue eyes

Body Type: Puny

Ethnicity: WASP

Do you have any kids: 2

Do you have any pets: Not anymore...

Favorite activities: Im a pretty big deal on a certain recruiting website messageboard, I also feel that I do an admirable job in maintaining law and order amongst the teenagers in Columbia. I spent quite a bit of time on my circular driveway, and I bristle at the mention of the words "Upper" and "Decker"

Favorite movie: Anything starring Neil Patrick Harris

Favorite color(s): Garnett

Favorite Disney character(s):Tinkerbell

A little bit about yourself: What is there to say that hsnt already been posted on countless Columbia, SC restaurant review messageboards?

A little bit about your ideal match: Honestly, if God could create a perfect clone of me with fully functional female anatomy, that would just about do it.

I feel I should add a couple of suggestions/rules. There is no age limit to this thread, except you should probably be over 18. You should probably be single in some way, shape or form if you are going to post. I would suggest that rather than responding to posts on this thread interested people should visitor PM or befriend each other. I would also suggest that if your profile picture isn't of yourself (i.e. like mine is), it would be fun if you included a picture in your post. I hope all this sounds fair and reasonable.

Hopefully this works!

First Name: Dale

Hair/Eye Color: blond / a rare blue hazel

Body Type: Chizzzzled

Do you have any kids: Not biologically

Do you have any pets: yuk lol

Favorite activities: Disney of course!!!!!

Favorite movie: American Psycho

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Pluto

A little bit about yourself: I rarely wear underwear, but when I do, its usually something exotic.

A little bit about your ideal match: Open mind and a pulse.

First Name: Jack (my friends call me Bone)

Hair/Eye Color: Shaved/Hazel

Body Type: I used to be fat, then had an eating disorder and a bout with drugs, so now I'm thin to average.

Occupation: I'm an entrepreneur. I have a business that repairs fountain pens, I raise ostriches, and I'm a restroom attendant an an exclusive night club on weekends.

Do you have any kids: None that I keep in touch with.

Do you have any pets: other than the ostriches I have a llama and a goat.

Favorite activities: playing with my goat, drinking my grandad's moonshine, and eating popsicles

Favorite movie: Mississippi Burning

Favorite color(s): white

Favorite Disney character(s): Kermit the Frog

A little bit about yourself: I like how it tastes when I chew aluminum.

A little bit about your ideal match: a mammal

First Name: Marlene

Sex: female

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde/Hazel

Body Type: like lana from the tv show archer, except i'm white

Do you have any kids: None

Do you have any pets: 1 hairless cat

Favorite activities: dancing and shots

Favorite movie: road house

Favorite color(s): pink

Favorite Disney character(s): Abu, he's such a cute lil monkey

A little bit about yourself: I want someone to rescue me from small town minnesota

A little bit about your ideal match: someone who is kind, a real gentlemen. I want my first time to be perfect

Where are all the single people in Southern California??
... and where are all the single guys? Most of these profiles are female.

... I'd like to find my own Disney prince one day :)

First Name: Jerry

Sex: male

Hair/Eye Color: My hair is light brown, eyes are ble

Body Type: slender

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: The beach, swimming, hanging out with friends, being with my family (especially my 5 nieces), going to Disney World, duh!

Favorite movie: Toy Story 3

Favorite Disney character(s): Yawn, the original… Mickey and Minnie

A little bit about yourself: I just moved down to Brevard County, but my heart is at Disney. I'm originally from Michigan, made a stop in Tallahassee, now I'm just an hour away from the magic! I'm a news reporter and I love what I do. I'm going to try to go to WDW as much as possible, when my schedule allows. My family means the most to me. I love it when my 5 nieces come down from Michigan to visit... gotta take them to the Magic Kingdom!

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm looking for a princess that has a passion for Disney, duh! I want them to drag me for a change around World Showcase, hold my hand on Expedition Everest, wait in an endless line for Toy Story Mania, or just goof around with Goofy and the gang at the Magic Kingdom :)

TakingahugedeepbreathasI'veneverdoneanythinglikethisbefore.....

First Name: Ona

Hair/Eye Color: Brown hair, blue eyes

Body Type: Could stand to loose a few

Do you have any kids: No but would like to one day.

Do you have any pets: Just Abe... we're not sure what he is, but we think he's some kind of dog... :teeth:

Favorite activities: I love designing curriculum materials and documents, listening to the DISUnplugged...

Favorite movie: Rear Window, Momento, would love to watch more movies but never seem to get around to it.

Favorite color(s): Greens and pinks together

Favorite Disney character(s): As a kid, I was obsessed with Chip & Dale; now hmmmm.... Donald maybe???

A little bit about yourself: I'm a loooong time DISer who has recently rediscovered the boards. Having relocated to Orlando from Scotland in the last couple of years, it's hard finding a sense of community. Then I remembered that wonderful community that I used to be in the midst of. :goodvibes

I love the history of the parks and I'm fascinated by Walt's vision. I also love doing/creating scavenger hunts etc. around the parks & I love finding new ways to visit the parks even though I've visited hundreds of times. I'm not however, (shh... don't tell anyone) so interested in the movie's. In fact, I'm not a fan of cartoons in general. :eek: :flower3:

A little bit about your ideal match: Hmmm... the only thing that springs to mind is easy going, no drama, and can put up with my (at times) random Scottishness. ;)

PC140029-1.jpg

First Name: Jordan

Hair/Eye Color: Amber Brown

Body Type: Athletic, 6'2'', 210lb

Do you have any pets: 45 gerbils (my pride and joy)

Favorite activities: DISNEY, and I love being outdoors, and caring for my gerbils

Favorite movie: Anything with Chip and Dale (especially dale)

Favorite color(s): Brown

Favorite Disney character(s): Dale

A little bit about yourself: I'm a very quiet person that is still in the closet, looking to find someone with similar passions, Disney, and raising small rodents.

A little bit about your ideal match: I love latin men, and african american men, I don't know why, but I love me some chocolate love.

Jim Crow, you sound amazing, I would love to get to know someone like you a bit better :love:

Well initially I wasn't going to post in this thread, but seeing all the other noobs going for it I figured i'd give it a shot. this might interest you ck...

First Name: Cleve

Hair/Eye Color: Dirty Blonde/Hazel

Body Type: Muscular 6'3"/215lbs

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any pets: 4 yorkies (not by choice, but by the grace of god)

Favorite activities: I love to lay on the beach, train my pups, show women a nice time, and work on my physique (and NO I don't provide pics, please don't ask)

Favorite movie: Terminator III

Favorite Disney character(s): Too many to choose from, but I guess Ariel

A little bit about yourself: Well, I am an almost-30 successful business man that is enjoying life at the moment. I got into Yoga about 4 years ago to relieve some stress and it really became a passionate hobby of mine! Works well alongside the weight lifting ;) Going to WDW is one of my best childhood memories and I hope to be able to give my future wife and kids the same memories. I am a widower who met my late wife at WDW when we were teenagers, so the place holds a large piece of my heart to this day. (The yorkies were her dogs, hence me getting them by the grace of god. Tbh I could have punted each and every one of them out of my house the first time she brought them over with their pooing and peeing inside, but now I couldn't imagine life without them. This may be TMI, I tend to ramble at times, my apologies). And the same goes for my dogs, no pics will be sent WHATSOEVER. TIA for not asking...

A little bit about your ideal match: I am not specific when it comes to women as I have learned over time that you never know if you are going to fall for a gorgeous supermodel or a MB 1. If we get along, then that is all that really matters, amirite? I promise, i'm not some goonie looking fellow trying to build myself up on a message board, what I said is what I truly am ;)

Let me know if you'd like to chat! :yay:

First Name: Krista

Hair/Eye Color: Reddish Brown/Blue

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: Caucasion

Occupation: Defeating the Evil Zurg! Oh. You mean REAL LIFE :rolleyes1

ok: Social Media/Marketing

Do you have any pets: Yes, 2 small dogs (Schnoodle's)

Favorite activities: Defeating the Evil Zurg!

Dang it! :upsidedow

Running (training for a half marathon), reading, DISNEY :wizard:, listening to music, watching movies, spending time with friends and Starbucks (of course Starbucks is an activity as it entails lifting your arm to bring the cup to your mouth :hyper: )

Favorite movie: Labrynth (c'mon, it's David Bowie and Jim Henson characters ::yes:: )

Favorite color(s): Green and Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Jack Skellington, Stitch and Winnie the Pooh

A little bit about yourself: I am originally from Indiana but moved to TN 13 years ago and love it. I am divorced (5 years now) - I have one younger brother who lives in Indiana (most of my family does). I love to travel and do it as often as I am able. Family and friends are my life and I wouldn't trade them for the world - on most days :rotfl: I am slightly shy, yet, once I know you I have been told that I talk too much :confused3 :hyper2:

A little bit about your ideal match: Can't be with the Darkside - they really DON'T have cookies :darth:

Someone fairly independent. Happy with life and positive on what the future has to offer (hopes and dreams!! :goodvibes) They don't need to like the same things I do, but be understanding and supportive. Possibly have a soft spot for a so called "world" in Orlando, FL :tink:

Updated my profile from an earlier post....

First Name: Dave

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown with some gray/ Blue

Body Type: A few extra pounds (and losing)

Ethnicity: white

Occupation: A professional fundraiser working in higher education.

Do you have any kids: Yes, she lives in CT with her Mom.

Do you have any pets: In the past, but not now.

Favorite activities: Golf, cooking, digital photography, visiting lighthouses and wineries, bowling, and visiting WDW...to learn more about me, just ask.

Favorite movie: Casablanca, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and many more.

Favorite color(s): Red, blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey (especially Sorcerer Mickey) & Goofy

A little bit about yourself: I am a Disney Prince in Florida seeking his Disney Princess. Want to know more, just send me a PM and ask away.

A little bit about your ideal match: Like most of us on this thread, I would like to meet someone who shares my love of spending time at Disney World. (My DB-I-L says I should look to meet a fellow DVC member.) My Disney Princess will also share my desire to live in Florida, or is already in Florida as she reads this profile. Now that I live in Florida, I cannot see myself moving away from this state. My Disney Princess is also someone who understands that life sometimes throws you lemons and you must make lemonade. Ideally, I am looking for a LTR but will not rush into marriage or a domestic partnership just to be in that type of a relationship.

Disboard1.jpg

This picture is a few years old so I may have wee bit more grey in my hair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter