The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

I hope this is ok to post on here..lol There's a new singles site called Mousemingle.com , don't know that much about it due to just joining.. So, if there are others on here that are single you may want to check it out.. :)

I've posted here before but it was a couple of years ago so hey, why not?

First Name: Rachel (Elle on the DiS)

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: hair's red, eyes green-hazel

Body Type: Curvy

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: outside of the 80 I have 5 days a week? Nope.

Do you have any pets: dogs and cats

Favorite activities: traveling, going to museums, seeing a Broadway show, being in musicals, singing, quoting movies and TV shows, going to concerts, writing, exploring, learning new languages, taking pictures

Favorite movie: oh goodness, Labyrinth, most Star Trek movies (old & new), Star Wars (original trilogy), The Princess Bride, Muppet Treasure Island, Clue, Mixed Nuts....I have eclectic tastes lol

Favorite color(s): purple, green, blue, yellow

Favorite Disney character(s): Daisy Duck, Tiana, Aurora, Merida

A little bit about yourself: I'm always going. I geek out about a ton of stuff and I hate being bored or lonely. I hate driving but I love traveling (actually, that's not true - I adore driving around on the little country New England roads, but the second I go further than Connecticut on 95 my blood pressure rises but I love being on planes and trains or having other people drive in unknown places). If I can go a day without making a movie reference in at least one class that I know will go over the heads of my students then I'm probably sick.

A little bit about your ideal match: Well, besides someone who likes Disney, someone who's got an interest in traveling and trying new things.

This is me from Disneyland this past summer:

First Name: Michael

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown / Hazel

Body Type: Stocky

Do you have any kids: NOPE

Do you have any pets: Yes, two dogs, two cats

Favorite activities: Watching movies, having fun doing nothing at all, exploring the world around me, and of course, WDW

Favorite movie: right now, The Martian

Favorite color(s): Purple or Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey or Goofy

A little bit about yourself: I am currently in college to pursue a career in nursing. I love photography, film and TV, and traveling

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone to go to Disney with and also understands my sick type of humor.

Updating

First Name: Paul

Male

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Blonde, Blue

Body Type: Average

Do you have any kids: No but I would like to have children someday.

Do you have any pets: I personally do not, but my parents have two dogs.

Favorite activities: Planning trips to Disney World, anything outdoors like hiking, fishing, etc. Watching and playing sports.

Favorite movie(s): Disney: Lion King (first movie I saw in the theater) Non Disney movie: The Blind Side

Favorite color: Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Baloo, Donald Duck, Wreck - it -Ralph

A little bit about yourself: I am very relaxed person and like to have fun. I like to laugh and be a little goofy once in a while. (My birthday is April Fools Day so I can be a little goofy right?) I have done two Disney College Programs in Disney World and I was a Disney World College Program Campus Representative at my College during my college years. I love to travel and looking for new places to travel. I also collect vinylmations; although they are not as popular compared to the past.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who has a sense of humor and likes to have a good laugh once in a while. A person who is a Disney person who likes to go to Disney World (I try to go every year). Likes to travel and is a family person.

It wouldn't hurt to make some Disney friends on here as well.

Wow luckky... 2 DCP's ... i had no luck but have a few friends in it right now!

I haven't been on here for a LONG TIME, but figured I'd update my profile on here!!

First Name: Katt

Sex:f

Hair/Eye Color: blonde/blue eyed

Body Type:athletic

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: nope

Do you have any pets: sadly nope. Dogs are amazing!

Favorite activities: Dancing, performing, photography,netflix, wine (lets be real)

Favorite movie: Wayne's World, Lion King, Mean Girls

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Lottie (princess and the frog) Lady Tremaine, Rapunzel, Belle, Ariel, Flynn, Aurora

A little bit about yourself: Well, I just moved back to Canada in Oct from working a year for the mouse on the Cultural Representative program for Canada. I grew up dancing, doing gymnastics and performing and hope to one day perform for Disney, especially in an overseas park. While living in Florida I grew to love and live photography and it's become a new passion.

A little bit about your ideal match:

Reposting for all the new people here:

First Name: John

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde/Blue

Body Type: Average/Athletic

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: Nope, not a pet fan (though I did have fish with Mickey heads on their tails!)

Favorite activities: Getting frozen yogurt and coffee with friends, watching football, coaching speech and debate

Favorite movie:
Disney: Monsters Inc? Monsters U? Toy Story? TOO MANY CHOICES!
Non-Disney: Ferris Bueller's Day Off and The Breakfast Club

Favorite color(s): Blue

A little bit about yourself: I love the Disney parks especially EPCOT Center and Matterhorn in Disneyland. I'm a great listener and really enjoy just hanging out with people I like. I truly appreciate the little and simple things in life like spending time with friends and family.

A little bit about your ideal match: I want to meet a lady who not only loves Disney as much as I do, but someone who can be my best friend, who like me isn't a huge fan of the bar/club scene, and who would enjoy cuddling on the couch while watching a movie and eating baked goods (We'll make them together!)

I don't post my picture publicly but will gladly send via PM though.

Well, here goes nothing
First Name: Keri

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: red/green

Body Type: tall, average build

Do you have any kids: two, 11 year old boy, 7 year old girl

Do you have any pets: no

Favorite activities: Disney of course! Family time, swimming, beach, reading, netflix, Just Dance, shopping, board games, and Starbucks! I just like to have fun. I love singing and dancing, even though I am not particularly great at either!

Favorite movie: Disney - The Little Mermaid, non Disney - too many to name - I love comedies

Favorite color(s): Pink, red, purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Ariel, Anna, Steamboat Willie, Stitch, Baymax

A little bit about yourself: I am usually shy when I first meet people, but love to have fun when I come out of my shell.

A little bit about your ideal match: easy going, TALL (I'm 5'11" and like taller guys!) loves kids, going out to eat, and Disney!

Last edited:
Have zero luck on getting any replies over on Mouse Mingle, so figure I'd try here.

First Name: Randall

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Bald, brown beard/brown

Body Type: average-ish. 5'7

Ethnicity: whitebread

Do you have any kids: two, 14yr who lives with her mum and 1yr I have living with me half the time

Do you have any pets: nope

Favorite activities: theme parking, tennis, discovering new beer, singing

Favorite movie: too difficult to choose

Favorite color(s): silver

Favorite Disney character(s):

A little bit about yourself: pretty chill dude. I have lots of tattoos. I host karaoke once a week. Total goofball who will never truly 'grow up'

A little bit about your ideal match: must be committed to never growing up, enjoy some drinks once in a while, and not take life too seriously

First Name: Heather

Hair/Eye Color: brown/greenish

Body Type: 5'9/averageish? I have long legs.

Do you have any kids: nope

Do you have any pets: dog - english springer spaniel

Favorite activities: reading, tennis, Disney - planning trips that are nonexistent yet.

Favorite movie:
Disney: Tangled and Mary Poppins
Non Disney: Dirty Dancing but it changes all the time lol

Favorite color(s): blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Rapunzel and Anna.

A little bit about yourself: It's really hard to write about myself? I'm working on my associates degree, hopeful to graduate by next may. I took around 3 years off from college to do medical assisting and then I realized it wasn't for me so I changed jobs and switched my major, I'm in school for my business degree. My favorite things to do are bake, play tennis, and plan my nonexistent Disney vacations. I'm still living at home with my parents (for some people that's a turn off so I figured I'd post that) I don't enjoy going out, I'm not really a fan of drinking either. I'm a huge Dallas Cowboys fan but I also root for the Pats as my hometown team. I'm also a Mets fan, recently got addicted to going to their games after a work trip.

A little bit about your ideal match: understand that I've liked guys before and have been burnt by them so I don't easily trust new people. I'd prefer a guy taller than me. Also, I'd prefer to start out as friends and then go from there because I have those trust issues. And as always, someone who loves Disney.

Attachments

• _DSC0340 (00000002).jpg
    _DSC0340 (00000002).jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
First Name: Mike

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Brown Brown

Body Type: Lil extra, and making progress in the right direction

Ethnicity:White

Do you have any kids: No, but I'm an awesome uncle.

Do you have any pets: No, but I am a dog lover.

Favorite activities:Motorsports, movies, reading.

Favorite movie: Jaws.

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Donald.

A little bit about yourself: I'm single, never married. I've been to Disney World in '85, 2000, 2013 and 2015.

A little bit about your ideal match: She'd have to have a silly side, and a great appreciation for sarcasm. Grown up enough to have a good sense of responsibility, but not so grown up that she forgets how to have fun.

First Name: Hannah

Hair/Eye Color: Brown

Do you have any pets: Nope.

Favorite activities: Going to see theatre, watching Netflix, getting drinks with friends, reading, traveling!

Favorite movie:
Disney: Aladdin
Non-Disney: Harry Potter!

Favorite color(s): Brown

A little bit about yourself: I love to tell corny jokes (I was once a Jungle Cruise skipper!) and I'm currently a graduate student studying School Psychology. I obviously love the Disney parks and I'm also a gigantic Harry Potter fan; I go to conventions and such. I also really love to travel and want to visit every Disney park around the world! :)

A little bit about your ideal match: My ideal person is hard working and ambitious, loves Disney, is a bit geeky/nerdy, and wants to see the world!

First Name: Lauren

Hair/Eye Color: dark brown/sometimes black hair, blue/grey eyes.

Body Type: Average/Atheletic

Occupation: consultant for a few comic dealers/companies, I also work in a gym part time.

Do you have any kids: Not yet.

Do you have any pets: a dog. :)

Favorite activities: driving, working out, traveling, taking naps, cooking, fixing pinball machines, video games, reading comic books, going to baseball and football games, spending a lot of money at Disney...

Favorite movie: The Dark Knight, The Awakening, Ringu, Pride and Prejudice, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella (2015),

Favorite color(s): blue, black, purple, silver

Favorite Disney character(s): Belle, Ariel, Elsa, Wreck it Ralph,

A little bit about yourself: I'm a nerd. Seriously. Comic books and pop culture are a big part of my life. I'm very easy going and I really enjoy meeting new people. Some say I'm a bit of a workaholic.

A little bit about your ideal match: Driven, adventurous, family oriented, good sense of humor.

Here's a pic of me from last summer at Disneyland. :)

22022044305_60c723f7bc_n.jpg

Repost

First Name: Sarah

Hair/Eye Color: Red/Blue

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: none

Favorite activities: anything outdoors and disney

Favorite movie: finding nemo

Favorite color(s): pink

Favorite Disney character(s): Minnie Mouse

A little bit about yourself: I'm a fun loving teacher that loves to travel, of course my favorite place to travel to is the house of mouse.

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm bi, so I like both men and women, so I'm looking for another person that enjoys traveling and can hold a good conversation. Must love Disney!

First Name: Heather

Hair/Eye Color: Brunette/ brown

Body Type: Curvy

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: Yes, a black lab mix named Ellie Belle.

Favorite activities: Traveling, attending concerts, DISNEY

Favorite movie: Disney - Tangled and Up; Non-Disney: A League of their Own, Grease, Forrest Gump

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Rapunzel

A little bit about yourself: I travel a few times a year for work and when I'm not traveling for work, I'm usually planning my next "fun" trip. I just purchased an annual pass to Walt Disney World, so I'm aiming to make it down at least three times over the next year. Although I don't attend as many concerts as I used to, I still like going to shows when I can. Music is my life and my taste is very eclectic. If I could live on the road, I'd be set. :) I'm very close to my family, despite the fact that they all live out of state.

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm obviously interested in someone who shares my love of all things Disney. My ideal match would also enjoy traveling (not exclusive to just Disney trips) and music. I would prefer for him to be between 28 and 35 years old, but age isn't a deal breaker. Must be family oriented and must love animals.

First Name: Cameron

Hair/Eye Color: Black/Brown

Body Type: Average/slim

Do you have any pets: yes a dog, and i call her Shilo lol

Favorite activities: reading/writing, photography, video games (kingdom hearts, disney infinity) going to the beach or WDW lol also love pools, or just watching tv or going to the movies

Favorite movie: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, and Peter Pan

Favorite color(s): green

A little bit about yourself: I love the Disney parks but favorite park is Magic Kingdom! love to meet characters still lol, I've had a lot of medical issues growing up, but through it all i have always proved i don't give up (was told i wouldn't be able to handle middle school but i did, was told i wouldn't graduate high school except for 5 additional years with bare remedial graduated in only one additional year with honors, was told id be permanently wheelchair bound but got out of the chair with intense physical therapy (still have to be careful and not over do it in the parks i use a scooter) and oh yeah was told i wouldn't live past 13 years old I'm about to turn 24. i do still have some issues but they are under control and shouldn't take away what people think of me i always try to spread hope to other people.

A little bit about your ideal match: needs to love disney as much as me and be just a big a kid at heart when we visit the parks lol. someone kind, caring, and honest. Also a best friend is ideal too

First Name: Christina

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: curvy a few extra pounds

Do you have any kids: yes a 13 year old boy and a 11 year old girl

Do you have any pets: yes 2 dogs and a cat

Favorite activities: reading/writing, photography, video games, going to local parks, beach or a pool, traveling, history, anything Disney!,watching tv or going to the movies. Spending time with friends and family

Favorite movies: Beauty and the Beast, Monsters Inc., Wall-E, Saving Private Ryan and any scary movie

Favorite color(s): green, red and black

A little bit about yourself: I am pretty laid back with a good if sarcastic sense of humor, I love going to Disney anytime I can whether it is solo or with my kids. I run a makeup business online and luckily make enough to fund a few trips to Disney a year along with a couple day trips. If you want to get to know me send me a PM

A little bit about your ideal match: needs to love disney as much as me and must love kids. Im looking for someone I can start off friends with and build from there. Someone I can talk to about anything and someone who appreciates my nerdy side haha distance and age dont really matter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter