***The official September, 2016 Thread !!!***

Don't forget, the free dining bounce back offer started 8/1 :)
Can't wait to book next September's trip at Port Orleans riverside

Yeah they are separate. The magical express tags are the yellow tags to tag your luggage if you plan to let them handle your bags. The luggage tags that come with the magic bands are just those fun tags to put your name and phone number on and attach, and they are color coordinated with the color magic band you chose.

So the luggage tags you are supposed to get with the magic bands...are they in the same box? My brother's family booked a package and he says there are no luggage tags in the box with their magic bands. I am DVC, so never get them.

Thanks!

So the luggage tags you are supposed to get with the magic bands...are they in the same box? My brother's family booked a package and he says there are no luggage tags in the box with their magic bands. I am DVC, so never get them.

Thanks!

check under the magic bands

IS anybody renting a car at the airport?.....We usually take the MDE and then rent a car next morning, I actually found better deals from some "no big names" rental places from the airport so we are debating on just driving to the resort....the biggest issue is finding a car that can fit 3 full suitcases and a stroller....since we usually take the MDE we never have to worry about the luggage...but we can get a Jeep Grand Cherokee for $200 less than a Camry in Lake Buena Vista from a Big name company. Do you guys think I can fit all that in this type of SUV.....of course the next size SUV is $1,000 more!! so thats a BIG no no!....any inputs??

New-ish to the boards (loyal DIS Unplugged watcher, just never actual signed up for the boards:sad2:) and a psychotic over-planner... Trip is booked September 4th-10th at POP! This will be our first MNSSHP! Also brining 3 first-timers - D-BIL, D-SIL and DNiece (5). Everything is booked and ready to go!!:hmghost:

We will also be there September 5th-10th at Pop Century! So excited that our countdown is now less than 1 month!!

Only 24 days to go! We check in for our first Poly stay on Sept 1st!! We've got MNSSHP on Sept 2, and the DVC Safari Spectacular on Sept 6. It's going to be a fantastic (and busy) week!

Magic bands arrived today. T-minus 25 days! Staying at POR for our final family trip before we send DS#1 off to college. Bittersweet to say the least!

IS anybody renting a car at the airport?.....We usually take the MDE and then rent a car next morning, I actually found better deals from some "no big names" rental places from the airport so we are debating on just driving to the resort....the biggest issue is finding a car that can fit 3 full suitcases and a stroller....since we usually take the MDE we never have to worry about the luggage...but we can get a Jeep Grand Cherokee for $200 less than a Camry in Lake Buena Vista from a Big name company. Do you guys think I can fit all that in this type of SUV.....of course the next size SUV is $1,000 more!! so thats a BIG no no!....any inputs??
You should have no problem fitting that into a Grand Cherokee. I would do it.

Magic bands arrived today. T-minus 25 days! Staying at POR for our final family trip before we send DS#1 off to college. Bittersweet to say the least!
We did our final trip before our oldest moved out in November. While planning this trip I was so sad that we decided to fly her and her boyfriend for 4 days over Labor Day weekend so they could join us for at least some of it.

3 weeks from today we will be on our way to Disney:cheer2: Need to start getting some stuff ready. All I have so far is a pile of things as I buy in the corner of my room. I put off suitcases until a week before because our cat starts stressing out:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter