• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***The official September, 2016 Thread !!!***

How much humidity are we speaking about right now? I went in ... April last time? Yes, April. I was fine, cause CT was cold and I was like aww yes, thank you sweet baby Jesus, so please to tell me how bad this can get. ;___;
Its real bad, I won't lie. The humidity is nothing like anything I've felt here in Ohio, ever. My hair is will be perfectly flat ironed and will look like a frizz ball before I even get the the bus stop- no joke. It's sticky and HOT. But that being said, we've been there in September 8 times, and the crowds and prices make it worth it. I will admit our April and November trips were a lot more enjoyable with the cool temps, but the crowds were higher.

Hello

We are going 9/9-9/17 we haven't been in a couple of years. And yes we are pulling our kids out of school. This is the only time I really can take vacation. This visit we are also adding 2 days at Universal. DH, kids and I have never been so this is going to be the first for all of us. We will also be celebrating our 15th Wedding Anniversary.
Congrats!!!! We are going 9/20-9/26 and also will be celebrating our 15 year wedding anniversary!!!

It has been 13 years since my sister and I have seen each other. I am 64 1/2 and DS just turned 66 (Irish Twins). DH and I go to Fort Wilderness every Fall in our 32' TT. My DS and her DH will be coming from Texas and DH and I from Pennsylvania. We will happily meet each other Sept 21st and be at The Fort til Sept 28th. They will stay with us in our TT. We are both very excited to say the least!!!

We will be there September 9-16th!!!! Staying in a family suite at All Star Music!! This is our first trip with extended family and an infant. We are super excited!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Planning on 9/4 - 9/18 currently! Back to Pop Century :D. Just waiting on Free Dining to drop and then I'll be booking.

Hi all! We will be there September 8-17 at BLT!! We have lots of celebrations this trip: 1) My 50th bday 2) DIL's 21st bday 3) DS bday 4)my grandaughter's last "free" trip, as she will turn 3 in October! Planning is in high gear - had my DH hang two white boards in the playroom to map out our 10 days !

With today's release of the Free Dining Plan or % off Room Only (we did room only), we are now officially part of the September club!!

POR ~ September 9-13 :jumping1:

I'm in for September 7-9, my first solo trip and my 2nd trip to DW! I'm so excited to go alone. DH doesn't care for parks and LO is still a wee baby. After a year+ of newly-mommying, mom is taking off for a fun filled few days at POP Century, MK, Kona breakfast and MNSSHP!

I'm excited to see what my fellow September-visitors have planned!

Crossing my fingers for a last-minute dinner ressy at BOG. Naturally, there are none now but maaaaaaybe one will open up when the time draws nearer.

I booked before today then found a sweet discount I qualified for. I changed my reservations to take advantage and now I'm wondering...what happens to my surplus? Anyone know? Back on the card? A balance for later? I've been trying to call but with Free Dining, the phone lines haven't been free all day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter