• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***The official September, 2016 Thread !!!***

Hello

We are going 9/9-9/17 we haven't been in a couple of years. And yes we are pulling our kids out of school. This is the only time I really can take vacation. This visit we are also adding 2 days at Universal. DH, kids and I have never been so this is going to be the first for all of us. We will also be celebrating our 15th Wedding Anniversary.

We are doing an adult only (dh and I) trip on Sept 26-30. Staying at POR. Planning on doing Halloween Party on the 29th. Sooooo excited! Just did ADRs yesterday and got everything we wanted at great times.

Well the average temp in Orlando in Sept is near 90, plus the humidity at its lowest is about 60%. So hot and sticky! I live in a desert so the humidity here is around 8% in the afternoons, so 90 degrees isn't too bad.

OMG!! I forgot to take into account the humidity! I knew it was going to be a high temp but sheesh. Jean shorts don't sound too great to pack right now! lol :sad2:

OMG!! I forgot to take into account the humidity! I knew it was going to be a high temp but sheesh. Jean shorts don't sound too great to pack right now! lol :sad2:

I always wear chino or jean shorts and it's fine and I'm Scottish so sued to rain, wind and freezing cold hahaha!

You'll be fine

hello, this is my first time here in a few months....I hope this is ok to ask, is there a FB group for Sept 2016?...thanks.

• Were booked for Sept.27 - Oct. 2 staying at POFQ. Surprising my DD for her birthday on the 28 th. Only reservation We didn't get was BOG dinner for her birthday, hoping more times open up soon.
27 - Garden Grill diner
28 - ?
29 - 1900 Park Fare Breakfast
30 - Boma dinner
31 - Chefs de France dinner
1 - Chef Mickeys dinner

YAY!!! Booked for 9/24-10/2 staying at CBR hoping to upgrade to a Pirate room. We will be there for DS's 6th birthday (9/28) and our 10 year anniversary (9/30). My parents will be coming down and staying at CBR and our dear friends will be staying midweek at the Contemporary, so we will have lots of company to celebrate with!
Our ADRs:
Sunday 9/25: Dinner Yak & Yeti...I don't know why but I have wanted to eat here fooooorevvver and we are finally doing it.
Monday 9/26: Coral Reef...my parents will join us for this one. DH and I have eaten here several times but it will be a first for DS and my parents.
Tuesday 9/27: No ADR
Wednesday 9/28: DS's birthday!! There will be 7 of us and we currently have breakfast at CRT and dinner at Chef Mickey's...would prefer those to be swapped but like Ericthered we are also having a tough time with 9/28 MK ressies, so at least we have this for now.
Thursday 9/29: Spirit of Aloha with my parents. DS loves all things Hawaii and as that trip is still a bit out of our budget this will be a fun compromise
Friday 9/30: Our 10 year anniversary...DS is going with my parents so just DH and I at Narcossee's! Thought about V&A but honestly we don't want to take too much time away from being able to be in the parks just the 2 of us...plus 2lb lobster.
Saturday: 10/1: No ADRs

So excited!!!

Hello you beautiful people!!

So, we will be doing the EBPC Cruise and ending in WDW on Sept 9th. The dates I am 75% sure of are Sept 9-13th. I JUST found out that MNSSHP will happen during that time (11th) so we will be doing that!!
We can't book anything yet because, well ... we are hoping for the Free Dining :) Since we are not 100% of the dates yet (or vacation members) we can't book just yet.

It will be my Boyfriend and I on the cruise, then, if plans work out ... 2 good friends will join us in WDW on the 9th (which is the date we get into Port Canaveral from the cruise). We're thinking POR because my friends are 1 male and 1 female, and while all of us are very close, they may not be comfortable sleeping in the same bed together. So, the Alligator rooms would be perfect (the male is rather short, 5'3/2).

Dining WAS planned, but now the party is happening! So these are my tentative plans ...

9/9 = Arrival Day - Raglin Road Dinner
9/10 = Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios - Dining TBD
9/11 = MNSSHP - BOG Dinner (can this be done?)
9/12 = Epcot - Tokyo Dining Dinner for Illuminations (possible soft opening for F&W?)
9/13 = Departure Day

Hello you beautiful people!!

So, we will be doing the EBPC Cruise and ending in WDW on Sept 9th. The dates I am 75% sure of are Sept 9-13th. I JUST found out that MNSSHP will happen during that time (11th) so we will be doing that!!
We can't book anything yet because, well ... we are hoping for the Free Dining :) Since we are not 100% of the dates yet (or vacation members) we can't book just yet.

It will be my Boyfriend and I on the cruise, then, if plans work out ... 2 good friends will join us in WDW on the 9th (which is the date we get into Port Canaveral from the cruise). We're thinking POR because my friends are 1 male and 1 female, and while all of us are very close, they may not be comfortable sleeping in the same bed together. So, the Alligator rooms would be perfect (the male is rather short, 5'3/2).

Dining WAS planned, but now the party is happening! So these are my tentative plans ...

9/9 = Arrival Day - Raglin Road Dinner
9/10 = Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios - Dining TBD
9/11 = MNSSHP - BOG Dinner (can this be done?)
9/12 = Epcot - Tokyo Dining Dinner for Illuminations (possible soft opening for F&W?)
9/13 = Departure Day
From what I've heard--about MNSSHP & Dinner--do it before you get into the party, because you're wasting valuable time. You've only got 5 hours after all and wasting an hour of it eating is $15+ going to waste that could otherwise be watching a Parade or show.

Some BOG Dinner reservations on nonparty nights in September have opened up if anyone needs one.

Whoop ! I just posted in another thread that I couldn't get BOG for dinner for our anniversary on the 7th. I saw your post and checked again - SCORE !

I'm still stalking BOG for Sept 11 around 5pm (for 4). Lol everyone really wants to meet the beast.

And I didn't know about the BTMRR closure! That's a shame. I'm not a huge fan but DBF really wanted to ride it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter