• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

***The official September, 2016 Thread !!!***

23 days to go for me! It is really coming fast now. Received Magic Bands this week!

Just 13 more days! This week has been full of wonderful pixie dust! First I got the promotion that I've been hoping for for the last two weeks (now I can quit one of my three jobs) and just a few minutes ago I got a call from my mother telling me she can go with me! So much beautiful pixie dust this week! :goodvibes

Just 13 more days! This week has been full of wonderful pixie dust! First I got the promotion that I've been hoping for for the last two weeks (now I can quit one of my three jobs) and just a few minutes ago I got a call from my mother telling me she can go with me! So much beautiful pixie dust this week! :goodvibes
Congratulations!!

That is such great news and I'm so happy for you! Look at that Disney magic just pouring out of life this week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter