** The Official September 2012 Thread **

At this time next week, I'll be leaving clinicals and driving up to Disney World! :cool1:

I have 5 days left and it always seems like these last couple days seem to go the slowest.... We all can't wait to get there. :cool1::cool1:

Here now! Checked into WL and got a nice upgrade from standard view to woods view with bunk beds! The kids are so excited! MK was so crowded tonight! I hope it's better tomorrow.

Just back from POR on Sept 15 and now I get to go back in 2 weeks!:cool1:
Work is sending me to a conference at Swan and dolphin!
Can't believe it. Guess i'm off the the "Official October Thread"

WOO HOO!! :woohoo:

I'm going back to Disney World!! :earsboy:

I love it! Look for me in the Magic Kingdom tomorrow - I'll be the guy with the huge smile on his face!! :wave2:

Mike.

Sitting at the airport waiting to go home...the real one with dogs, responsibilities, and ugh. Work. Everyone enjoy! I'm going to go sulk since I don't know when we're going back. :(

Sitting at the airport waiting to go home...the real one with dogs, responsibilities, and ugh. Work. Everyone enjoy! I'm going to go sulk since I don't know when we're going back. :(

:sad:
All good things come to an end... but fortunately, it doesn't HAVE to be for long! Remember, WDW will be there waiting for you when you're ready... One thing I'm very proud of is the fact that I decided to take solo trips to Disney World. You know that saying that "life is too short"? Well, it's true.

Tomorrow's trip will be my 3rd solo trip... and it's only for 1 night! I'll take whatever I can get. I hope you get to go back sometime soon. Make plans... keep looking for discounted rooms and free dining... check out airfares... sometimes all the planets are aligned and you get good deals and prices and a quick trip isn't too painful in the wallet.

Welcome back to reality, make sure you look at your photos often!!

Mike.

WDW Fan since 1975 said:
:sad:
All good things come to an end... but fortunately, it doesn't HAVE to be for long! Remember, WDW will be there waiting for you when you're ready... One thing I'm very proud of is the fact that I decided to take solo trips to Disney World. You know that saying that "life is too short"? Well, it's true.

Tomorrow's trip will be my 3rd solo trip... and it's only for 1 night! I'll take whatever I can get. I hope you get to go back sometime soon. Make plans... keep looking for discounted rooms and free dining... check out airfares... sometimes all the planets are aligned and you get good deals and prices and a quick trip isn't too painful in the wallet.

Welcome back to reality, make sure you look at your photos often!!

Mike.

Thank you for this!! It's funny, we are spoiled and have DL practically in our backyard (30 min drive), and its like my 2nd home, but there's just SOMETHING about WDW...

WOO HOO!! :woohoo:

I'm going back to Disney World!! :earsboy:

I love it! Look for me in the Magic Kingdom tomorrow - I'll be the guy with the huge smile on his face!! :wave2:

Mike.

1 day for me too.. well, now I am down to hours since I am waking up at 3am!!!!! I will also be in the Magic Kingdom tomorrow!! I'll be wearing a Cinderella shirt with a HUGE smile on my face! It's been 4 years since my last trip! I am so ready! Have fun!!!! :wave2:

Oh my gawsh oh my gawsh...I can't sleep! We leave early in the am Monday morning...I can't handle it! In about an hour I can say that I'm going on my first trip to Disney...TOMORROW!!! Holy cow!!!

Just back from POR on Sept 15 and now I get to go back in 2 weeks!:cool1:
Work is sending me to a conference at Swan and dolphin!
Can't believe it. Guess i'm off the the "Official October Thread"

How was the weather? Looks like rain is predicted for every day??!!:confused: I hope it is the kind that only lasts until the last person breaks down and buys a poncho!!!:laughing:

I'm here now and have been since Thursday. We've had rain only one night! Ita been perfect. Hot hot hot though

Great news - thanks:wave2:.

Not sure I am ready for the heat :beach:- we usually go after Thanksgiving when the weather is cooler but I've been wanting to check out the wine and food festival!!:drinking1:

It's finally our turn! We leave in the morning and will be at Disney by early afternoon.

I'm going to have so much trouble concentrating at school over the next couple days! :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter