** The Official September 2012 Thread **

Gimme a 3...Gimme a 2! What cha got? 32! Yea! See you at POR in the 19th! Haven't got mickey mail yet, but I have been keeping busy sending my fellow travelers trading pins!

I have been counting down forever, I feel like I was just in the 100's but now we are in the TEENS!!!!! 19 days!! ahhhh, just hit me, getting excited!!

Beamer97 said:
just got my mickey mail and we arrive on the 19th in por!

Went to my mailbox and the mickey mail was there! Yippee.

doitforlove said:
Exactly three weeks from today I'll be roaming around Epcot, drinking around the world :drinking1

3 weeks from tomorrow I will be leaving HS after watching Fantasmic! (I think anyway)

Exactly three weeks from today I'll be roaming around Epcot, drinking around the world :drinking1

Exactly 3 weeks from today.... will be loading up the car and taking off...

3 weeks from tomorrow I will be leaving HS after watching Fantasmic! (I think anyway)

Exactly 3 weeks from tomorrow.... will be stopping for the night in Macon, GA resting up to finish the drive the following day!!!

Koh1977 said:

And 3 weeks from today we will be trying to get a good night's sleep at the airport hotel before our early morning flight!

That is funny, we are going the same time, same place and both got Jury Duty. I haven't heard yet if i have been excused.
Good luck, hopefully you wont have to sit on a trial.

Yay!!:cool1: I got my letter today saying I don't have to do Jury Duty! Now if the next 23 days would go by fast so I can really enjoy my vacay!

Mickey Mail came today!!! Yea!!

We are 35 days out. Exactly 5 weeks from now, we will be eating dinner at Garden Grill! And our kids still have NO idea!

*my ticker is off by a day because we added a day at the beginning and I didn't want it to start over.

September 8-15 CSR. Where is my Mickey Mail?

I would be calling disney...because i'm a worry wart and would want to make sure it didn't get lost in the mail. We arrive the 19th, ours came yesterday. I did have a CM tell me that they will wait till 2 weeks out to send mickey mail. I've always received mine at about day 30.

Good luck and have a wonderful vacation! :thumbsup2

Karl66 said:
September 8-15 CSR. Where is my Mickey Mail?

I would think you should have had it last week? You should call to check. We are arriving Aug 28th and ours was mailed from Disney on July 24th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter