** The Official September 2012 Thread **

Going 9/23 - 10/05! :dance3:

2 weeks of Disney fun with my boyfriend who has never been before!!!

SOOOOOO excited!!! :cheer2::cheer2:

Sept 9-15 we are going to be at Port Orleans Riverside for our 35th anniversary!:love2:

Just changed one ADR from Tonys to Raglan Road in DTD. Has anyone eaten there? Any good?

My Aunt and myself will also be at POR the 9th-15th!!!! Maybe see ya there!!

SO EXCITED!

We are headed to CSR September 17-25th with free dining.

Long story long:
We had wanted to go to CSR when we originally booked in May for September free dining. However, there weren't any free dining rooms available. We went down to value because my 6'2" DH wanted a queen bed to share with our growing-by-the-day DS9. We thought that would be the best resort for us with the combination of the great pool area.

The CM had told me to keep calling back, as there are always cancellations. I've been calling twice a week with no luck.

I called tonight and the CM proceeds to tell me the code is expired. I was about to say "Thanks anyway" when she asks if she can put me on hold. 15 minutes later, she comes back on and says she got a CSR room for us with free dining from a supervisor. (she did keep checking on me every few minutes)

Not sure what she did, but yay for pixie dust!

This will be our first moderate stay - we've always been value people. (well, we did the FW Cabins, but I don't count that as a moderate.)

It won't be much more, as we always upgrade the QS free dining to the DDP, which comes standard at the moderates. Whoo hooo!:cool1:

Going 9/23 - 10/05! :dance3:

2 weeks of Disney fun with my boyfriend who has never been before!!!

SOOOOOO excited!!! :cheer2::cheer2:

:thumbsup2

:cheer2:Added a quick trip for a convention Sept 1-4!!!!

Sept. 16-21 for us! :dance3:
:cool1:

august 31 - september 3. :littleangel:

:goodvibes

SO EXCITED!

We are headed to CSR September 17-25th with free dining.

Long story long:
We had wanted to go to CSR when we originally booked in May for September free dining. However, there weren't any free dining rooms available. We went down to value because my 6'2" DH wanted a queen bed to share with our growing-by-the-day DS9. We thought that would be the best resort for us with the combination of the great pool area.

The CM had told me to keep calling back, as there are always cancellations. I've been calling twice a week with no luck.

I called tonight and the CM proceeds to tell me the code is expired. I was about to say "Thanks anyway" when she asks if she can put me on hold. 15 minutes later, she comes back on and says she got a CSR room for us with free dining from a supervisor. (she did keep checking on me every few minutes)

Not sure what she did, but yay for pixie dust!

This will be our first moderate stay - we've always been value people. (well, we did the FW Cabins, but I don't count that as a moderate.)

It won't be much more, as we always upgrade the QS free dining to the DDP, which comes standard at the moderates. Whoo hooo!:cool1:
pixiedust:

September 14-21st for us! :dance3:
:cool1:

Is it time yet??!! Nope, I still have 76 more days...ugh!:crazy2:

Only 59 over here :hyper:

I am soooo ANTSY!!! It seems like forever. I am at 70 days but it feels like an eternity!!! I think we are all in the same boat here!!!:lmao::lmao::hyper:

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

This is what we all NEED!!!!

So after all night and this morning rearranging, tweaking and stressing about dinning and what park what day I think I finally have it set!

Sept 14th/15th ~ Leave sometime between 10pm and 2 am

Sept 15th stay overnight south of FL border

Sept 16th..check in to BWI . Enjoy the pool and resort. Dinner at Kouzzina @ 6:45 pm.

Sept 17~ Noah and my mom fly at 6:30 and are due to arrive at MCO at 9:25. We will switch from BWI to POFQ and just hang around while we wait for them. Then once they are there and settled we will head off to MK. We have dinner at CRT @ 6:50pm

Sept 18th~ Hollywood Studios with lunch at 50's Prime Time @ 1:10pm

Sept 19th~ Epcot with Dinner at The Garden Grill @ 5:20pm

Sept 20th ~Animal Kingdom with dinner at Boma @ 6:15pm

Sept 21st~ breakfast at 1900 Park Fare @ 9:10am then whichever park we want

Sept 22nd ~ Epcot with lunch at Teppan Edo @ 1:00pm

Sept 23rd ~ Animal Kingdom with dinner at Cape May @ 5:00 pm

Sept 24th ~ Hollywood Studios no ADR's this day

Sept 25th ~ O'Hana Breakfast @ 7:30am then down time until MNSSHP at 4:00

Sept 26th ~ Magic Kingdom with a late lunch at The Crystal Palace @ 3:15pm then head back to POFQ to pack us up.

Sept 27th ~ Noah and My mom get picked up by Magical Express at 6:00am.. the rest of us will finish packing then head to one of the water parks for the day. After we are done we are driving 4.5 hours North to one of my best friends house.

Sept 28th and 29th hang in Georgia

Sept 30th ~ Take the 16 hour drive back home..

October 1st..unpack, recover and start planning the next trip. Hoping for a free dinning bounce back..LOL

Alison, I'll see you at the Garden Grill on the 19th!!!

Our Plan

9/16 - Arrive at POR, hang out at Downtown Disney
9/17 - Magic Kingdom, Dinner at Tony's
9/18 - Animal Kingdom, evening at Epcot
9/19 - bibbidi bobbidi boutique at MK Cinderella's Royal Table lunch. Epcot Garden Grill for dinner (6:30)
9/20 - HS
9/21 - MK in the morning, evening flight home :(

Our Plan

9/19 - bibbidi bobbidi boutique at MK Cinderella's Royal Table lunch. Epcot Garden Grill for dinner (6:30)
9/20 - HS

We are at MK on the 17th also, although we have lunch at Tony's!! Wait...is dinner better?? :upsidedow ADRs are never TRULY finished...

Our Plan

9/20 - HS

Oh sweet.. I'll be the one saying "stop it Taejan ( Tay gin)..over and over and over..LMAO

Exactly 2 months away from my trip (62 days). I checked my annual passholder discounts and saw an offer for 25% off of POR! Upgraded my room from a water view to a royal room garden view for next to nothing!!!!! :):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter