The Official September 2006 Thread...Who is Going and When

Good morning everyone!

3 more days for me....I'm starting to freak out....I've got so much to do and not enough time to do it. We're going to see the American Idols in concert on Friday night, so I pretty much have to have everything packed and ready before we leave for the concert on Friday! Darn this work thing for getting in my way and not giving me enough time to get ready to leave! ;)

I can't wait till our trip sep 25. For those of you goign to the first MNSSHP Please make sure to post and tell us all about it. I am so excited for you. I cna't wait to get there.

Okay, so I'm not on the countdown anymore, but let me just tell all of you who haven't gone yet.......

HAVE A MAGICAL TIME!!!!!!!!!

Our trip was wonderful!!! We walked onto just about everything, everyday!!! They were putting up all the Halloween decorations while we were there. I'm trying to keep myself from fallling into the "after Disney" depressions until I can start my countdown for the next trip.

I'm ready to go back already!!!!!

Oh my gosh MissLiz...I can't believe you are back already!! This past week just flew by! I'm so glad you had such a good trip!

By the way, I've been meaning to tell you forever that I love the picture of Duran Duran in your signature! I have loved them since I was a teenager...they were my first concert I ever went to--in 1984, I was 13.

I'm so excited for my trip to get here...I can't believe we are leaving in just 2 days!!!

SINGLE DIGITS BABYYY!!!! WOOOHOOOO First thing I thought of this morning when I woke up...what a wonderful feeling! Next week is going to kill me ....I need to keep busy shopping and cleaning the house so I can pass time quick...If not I'll drive myself bonkers!

Good morning everyone!

We're leaving TOMORROW!!!!! :Pinkbounc :banana: :yay: :cool1: :Pinkbounc :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :cool1:

Packed almost everything last night since we are going to see the American Idols in concert tonight and won't have time. We're driving down, so we are leaving Saturday morning, we'll stop for the night somewhere in Georgia, and then arrive in Orlando on Sunday! I'm so excited, I can't wait!!!!!

Tricia--the time did fly by!!! Have a great time while you are there!!! I can't believe you leave tomorrow! AND you get to see the American Idols tonight!! I'm so jealous!!

And thanks about the Duran Duran pic....I missed seeing them in concert in the 80's because my mom thought I was "too young".....

But I saw them twice last year and I look forward to seeing more concerts soon! They are my absolute favorite.

Have a great time and I look forward to hearing about your trip when you get back!

Liz--I probably wouldn't have seen them in concert in the 80s, but I had a big sister that took me and watched me like a hawk the whole concert! I went to see them on their tour last year, they were just as great as when I saw them in the 80s! I hope they tour again soon!
I'm so excited about seeing the American Idols tonight! What a great way to kick off our vacation!

I can't believe we are actually leaving tomorrow!!!! I bought a ton of memory for the camera and plan on taking tons of pictures! I'll make sure to do a trip report when I get back!

Anyone staying at CRB between September 24-30th?
This is our first trip to Disney and was hopping for some suggestions. We are planning on going to Mickey's not so scary halloween party anything I should know for that?
Help, I'm starting to panic, I have to pull together 4 pirate costumes.

Hello Everyone,

We are in the single digit countdown. We will fly out of Houston on Saturday the 23rd. we will stay at ASMu the first night and move to WL until the 29th. Any one else going to be there during that time?
Have fun and hope to see you guys there.

The last of us Sept. guests are getting ready to go. We leave in 4 days. I can hardly wait!! :goodvibes

Debbie

Finally single digits for us. :hourglass Better start the packing or I'll never get done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter