• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official September 2006 Thread...Who is Going and When

going sept 16/24th

:) originally had ressies for POR.........before free dining was announced

after free dining announced DH said "ooo, now we can save even more- lets change to POP"

:) called TA changed to POP............

now i say..."NA! i think i wanna stay at POFQ"

:) called TA today and changed to POFQ!...

last change...i swear! :rotfl2:

September 29 - October 6 for us. Now I just have to wait impatiently for the airlines to give me a reasonable airfare :rotfl2:

We just changed our dates from Sept. 28- Oct4 to Sept. 30-Oct 7th (My birthday woohoo!) We did so in order to get cheaper airfare through canjet. Saved us abour $150 canadian.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
Dh and I are going to POR Sept. 18th-23rd. Yeaaaaaa!!!!!!!
It is an early anniversary gift from my DH. :love:

Look down there at my ticker!!! I'm going to Disney in September!!!

The 6th through the 10th!!! Staying at the Pop!

heaven2dc said:
We'll be at the BWV Sept 17-22 and can't wait either!! It's been since 1997 since we stayed there last PLUS we have Boardwalk view :cheer2: Maybe we will see you there! (I'm want to wear green Crocs but DD says ugh! - we'll see!)

We've never stayed at the Boardwalk before. We have a Boardwalk view too. Pretty cool. Don't forget your lime green Home Depot Mickey heads and we'll look out for you. We've already got ours.
PS we're also a "C" Family!

Kellie :music: DH pirate:

Sept 14-19 at WL with free dining. Can't wait! We have been a couple times in Sept. It is still hot, but it would not be going to FL if it was not hot! :rotfl2:

We've changed our dates from December and I'm bringing DD15's best friend with - this should make for an interesting twist to the trip - she's SOOO picky, but the food's free, so Child's Menu it all week for all I care!

Plus, they'll want to take off in the parks for a while a few times, and I plan to spend that time doing Hidden Mickey Hunts or Scavenget Hunts from Passporter! Whoo-Hoo!!!!!!! Alone time!!!

I am new to this - hopefully I am posting this correctly.

Just booked our first family trip to WDW! We (myself, DH and DS5) are going Sept 12-Sept 19 staying at the Pop Century. DH and DS5 have never been and I haven't been to WDW since 1976! I can't wait!!!! Only 100 days to go!

I hope that I am not too late in booking our character meals, planning on doing that tomorrow. Also going to try to get MNSSHP tickets.

:cheer2: :cool1:

Just booked for 9-2 through 9-11 at POFQ, my 50th birthday..... :sunny: We just returned from our first adult trip in Feb for our 30th anniversary and it was wonderful. Cannot wait to celebrate, just because my age says that doesn't mean that I am that age...... :rotfl2:

Hello All! I'm Mark - Count us in for Sept 06 - DW (Angela) and I will be returning to WDW at the BC W/ Free Dining From 9/04/06 - 9/10/06. In reading over all the DISers who are reporting in for September, it appears that the majority are falling in the latter half of the month. Perhaps that is good news for lighter crowds the first week of the month! :) We'll be without DD (13) this trip, renewing a September tradition we started following our 1998 wedding/honeymoon at the Grand Floridian. Looking forward to getting to know you all better. Have A Magical Day!

We (DH, me, DD9 & DD2) will be at Pop on Sept 21-26. Can't wait!!
Seems like we are hitting the parks at the right time of year.
DD9 can't remember our last trip when she was 3 so this will be really exciting for her.

Okay, add me to the September roll call.
My friend Linda and I will be at POP Sept. 4-10. Just couldn't pass up free frood! :banana:

My DH and I will be at BCV September 10-16 and then on to VB till the 20th.
:hourglass :Pinkbounc

There will be 11 (!) of us at AKL from Sept. 23rd to Sept. 30th. And free dining! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter