• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official Sept Photopass Thread

the pics are awsome!! Im not sure we will have time for this or not--plus I heard they are booking up fast!! Were Leaving Sunday WOOO HOOO

Tinkerbell Tiffany - Gorgeous pics!!! I LOVE the one with the wedding pavillion in the background!

I have pre-ordered the photopass cd for my trip coming up 9/20-27/07. Am I too late to get a sharing group together?

Thanks!

Hey everyone!!
I know it is super super late, but I was hoping someone, anyone wants to share a cd and has NOT entered their photos yet. I have entered mine and they expire on September 21st :scared1:
I really was NOT planning to buy these, but I got sucked in!!
Heather

Sorry for my absense, I just got back from Disney and didn't connect to the internet while I was there.
I'll get back to everyone tomorrow. I need to get some sleep after a long flight.

Many thanks to Tiffany for letting me share in your Cd photopass, I have been enjoying the photos online and I am been busy adding the borders and edits.

I want to say how sorry I am to hear that your dad got so sick and I am adding my prayers for his full and speedy recovery. Your photos at the Grand Floridian are beautiful! Thank you for posting for us to enjoy. Can I ask how long did it all take? The advice on outfits-- was it in person? On a seperate date? What else can you tell us about the experience?

Question to everyone... Why do we have empty hands in our photos? You know, when you all look surprised or focused on someone's hands and "they"/Disney add someone (tink/stitch/ect) to your photo. My girls did it twice and no added image. What did I forget to do? Was I supposed to have them add it at a photo store before leaving? Is it too late to get it fixed now? Please help!

thanks in advance :goodvibes

Question to everyone... Why do we have empty hands in our photos? You know, when you all look surprised or focused on someone's hands and "they"/Disney add someone (tink/stitch/ect) to your photo. My girls did it twice and no added image. What did I forget to do? Was I supposed to have them add it at a photo store before leaving? Is it too late to get it fixed now? Please help!

thanks in advance :goodvibes

I had the same problem with the baby simba pose at AK.. I even went to the phot place in MK later int he week and it was added and we saw it on thier screen but it never did show up online.

My tinkerbelle one did work.. that photographer said that they have to do something special for it to appear adn that some dont do it:confused3

Thanks for sharing those photos. we'll be sure not to miss this great opportunity!!!

We now have 3 in our group and are looking for more people interested in sharing a photopass CD order.
The account will be set up within the next week or so, and we'll be finalizing the CD on 10-23 or so.
So if you arrived at WDW after 8-25-07, and are going to be home and have time to edit your photos by 10-22-07, your welcome to join us.

Mikey
mikey13v@comcast.net

HI, I'm looking to post one of my photpass pictures to this thread. I looked back thru to see if the "how to" is posted but I didn't find it. Can some one help me?

I would also love to be able to attach a picture to an e-mail without having to wait until Oct. when I get my CD. Thanks to all :goodvibes

How did you sign up for the GF photo shoot??

Your pics are Beautiful.. What a Beautiful looking family you are..........

HI, I'm looking to post one of my photpass pictures to this thread. I looked back thru to see if the "how to" is posted but I didn't find it. Can some one help me?

I would also love to be able to attach a picture to an e-mail without having to wait until Oct. when I get my CD. Thanks to all :goodvibes

Hello --
Check out the Technical board.
A number of us here save our pics to Photobucket (there are many others to use).
Once sized ok, you copy the URL here.

I would love to know this too! I have had a look on the technical thread, but didn't find anything that would help. The only way I know how to get the pictures is to print screen and put them in a word document, but then I can't save as a picture.
Poohangel,, I'm not sure if you are the one who knows how to do it, but if its you, could you please tell us :worship:

:thanks:

oooh,,, forgot to say,, GROUP 18 great photo's so far!!! Only 1 more person left to add, I can't wait to get the cd :flower:

here is what I was given...worked for me on my work computer but not my home computer.

To view and save Disney's Photo Pass pics:
Close all but one Internet Explorer window.
From IE, got to "Tools" -- > "Internet Options"
Under "Temporary Internet Files", click "Settings ..."
Click "View Files ..."
Now, write down the location on YOUR computer.
(mine is C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files)
Close that window
Click "Cancel" in the "Settings" window
Under "Temporary Internet Files", click "Delete Cookies ..."
Click OK
Under "Temporary Internet Files", click "Delete Files ..."
Check the box for "Delete all off-line content"
Click OK
Under "History", click "Clear History"
Click Yes
Click on the “Advanced” tab
Under security, uncheck “Empty Temporary Internet Files folder when browser is closed"
Click “Apply”
Click “OK”
Go to: www.DisneyPhotoPass.com
Click on the fist picture and view al of the pics on your pass.
Once your done, go to the location on YOUR computer where your temporary internet files are stored. (from step #5)
Click on the “Size” column
Click on the “Size” column a second time. (this should put the files in reverse order from largest to smallest)
Locate the PhotoPass pics. They are going to be from the Internet Address which starts off “https://disneyphotopass.go.com/ …..”. The “Type” is JPEG image. Mine were all about 40KB or larger. Anything with single digits is just the thumbnail from the 1st page.
Double click on the 1st file. << I get a pop-up on my PC which states “Running a system command on this item might be unsafe. Do you want to continue?” I clicked “Yes”. >>
Right click on the image.
Choose “Save picture as”, Rename the pic and save it to your PC.
Continue with additional pics
Note … Disney puts a “time to expire” on these pics. You have about 5 minutes. So, my advice is to do some and then go back to do others.

Also, I was able to save some with the “extras” added on – like the Mr Incredible signature and Mike & Sully’s signature – on the picture.

Good luck!

thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!!
wow,, thats a lot of info,,, I'm gonna print it off now so I can do it step by step!
Thanks so much for posting :thumbsup2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter