• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official Sept Photopass Thread

Things are getting quiet on the thread....must mean people are traveling!

QUOTE]

We're packing! I just finished packing for dd, and dh is done, the pets are packed and ready to go where they are staying :dogdance: :cat: ...the rest of us will finish up tomorrow. We are so excited! :cool1:

I just got back from Disney and I am interested in seeing if there is an extra spot to share a Photo Pass CD. How does the copying work? Is it 'legal' to copy the Disney CD? If I present a copied CD to a photo place, will they refuse to print pictures for me since it is not the original CD? Does the copyright have the leader's name on it anywhere to prevent sharing?

Thanks!

I wouldn't mind adding to your CD. I just want to understand how it works. I just got back from Disney yesterday we went from 9/2-9/8. I don't know when you preordered the CD or if that matters. My pictures may have been taken after you preordered your CD - that may cause a problem?? I don't know.

Let me know if you think it will work out to share.

Thanks

Hey everyone, we are back home sweet home :surfweb: and here I am on the computer instead of doing the laundry :laundy:

We were at POP from 9/1 thru 9/8 Any questions from those still waiting to go? We had free dining and only had crowds on Sunday, just before the holiday. On Labor Day, the Magic Kingdom had no crowds at all. Extra evening hours were a bit crowded as the day wore on-- But still had plenty of time to see tons of things. :banana: :banana:

Can't wait to get my photo pass account up and running. Want to see some pictures!!

Safe traveling to all still waiting and have fun! :cheer2:

I wouldn't mind adding to your CD. I just want to understand how it works. I just got back from Disney yesterday we went from 9/2-9/8. I don't know when you preordered the CD or if that matters. My pictures may have been taken after you preordered your CD - that may cause a problem?? I don't know.

Let me know if you think it will work out to share.

Thanks

Hi, mommy2x! I've added you to TheDisneyBunch's group. I think she is traveling right now, but will probably contact you when she gets back. Or, you may want to go ahead and send her a PM. I was involved with a photopass group in May and no one has had any problems getting pics printed. There is a copyright release letter that everyone will get so that you should be able to have your pics printed anywhere.

Hey everyone, we are back home sweet home :surfweb: and here I am on the computer instead of doing the laundry :laundy:

We were at POP from 9/1 thru 9/8 Any questions from those still waiting to go? We had free dining and only had crowds on Sunday, just before the holiday. On Labor Day, the Magic Kingdom had no crowds at all. Extra evening hours were a bit crowded as the day wore on-- But still had plenty of time to see tons of things. :banana: :banana:

Can't wait to get my photo pass account up and running. Want to see some pictures!!

Safe traveling to all still waiting and have fun! :cheer2:

Sounds like you had a great trip! I am so excited...we leave in 4...that's right FOUR...days!! Hope we have good luck on the crowds. How were the restaurants? Did you have all ADR's or did you try to get in anywhere last minute? I've really got to get packing!

I can't believe that the time has finally come!!! :cool1:

This has been the longest 6 months of my life!! :laughing:

I have learned so much from this board and can't wait to actually put all the tips and tricks to good use!!

I hope everyone has a Magical time and don't forget to share some of those wonderful pics you took!!

Yes, we had a dinner reservation for each night except one. We had a lunch planned for then. Our dinners were FAB!!! Our best was Ragland Rd in downtown disney. I heard wonderful things about it and they were all true. (including that it is rather loud)

Other meals that we enjoyed tons-- Coral Reef (heard the service could be slow or worst but we had a great waitor and had no problems at all)

LeCellier- our favorite from 2 years ago- still good but others were better.

Kona Cafe- waitress argued with us over childs meal but the chef then sent us a "freebie" chicken skewer (each) and the food was very good. Service was a bit rushed/plates not cleared away before next course brought out.

We did have to cancel our Breakfast buffet in Animal Kingdom but we replaced with no problems 4 days later at O'hana's. We had stayed up far too late the night before to rush out first thing in the morning. We had our choice of times for the Sat. morning breakfast. (the kids loved dancing around with Mickey, Pluto, Stitch and Lilo :dance3:

What restaurants do you have planned?

I will be heading up a new group. Cost will be split between participants.

Our account will be opened on 9-24 to begin uploading and customizing. The account will be finalized on 10-23. When I receive the CD's from Photopass, copies will be made and sent out within 1 week.

So, if you started your photopass cards after 8-25, and can upload and enhance your photos by 10-22, your welcome to join in.

I would like to see the group between 5 and 8 participants, so the cost would be around $20 each.

Mikey
mikey13v@comcast.net

We leave tomorrow and I'd really like to know if the photo shoot worked with multiple people using the same photopass code!
Anyone done with theirs and have a report?

We leave tomorrow and I'd really like to know if the photo shoot worked with multiple people using the same photopass code!
Anyone done with theirs and have a report?

I have mine booked for Sunday. I won't have computer access until I get back. I hope someone posts before I leave 5am Friday!! :)

Is it too late to join a group?

I didn't even know this was here (I rarely come to the budget boards). My trip is from September 17-21. Please let me know if I can join someone. Thanks!

Group Seven --- not toooo long and we will be there. Let me know if you need anything from me before we go.....Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be heading up a new group. Cost will be split between participants.

Our account will be opened on 9-24 to begin uploading and customizing. The account will be finalized on 10-23. When I receive the CD's from Photopass, copies will be made and sent out within 1 week.

So, if you started your photopass cards after 8-25, and can upload and enhance your photos by 10-22, your welcome to join in.

I would like to see the group between 5 and 8 participants, so the cost would be around $20 each.

Mikey
mikey13v@comcast.net

I'm going to recommend anyone who wants to get in on a group from here on out contact Mikey. He's got a wide range which should accomodate anyone else who's interested. Since I'm leaving in 2 days (and STILL not packed!), I probably won't be able to update much on here. So, Mikey, I'm leaving you as the final group leader. If your group fills up please let us know on this thread. Then maybe somebody else will start a group if there's enough interest. I'll check in on things when I get back, but that will be so close to the end of Sept that we probably won't have time to start more groups. I'm glad this thread has been so successful. Thanks to all of you who stepped up as group leaders -- you made my job tons easier!!

Thanks to you Goof It Up for organizing what I think is the most successful monthly Photopass thread to date!:cheer2:

OMG!!!! I leave in 2 days. I'm not packed, I have about a ton of printing to do (all my tour plans, helpful hints and so on) and the kids have no school tomorrow! At least I will have helpers....I hope. I've already warned them that mom is going to be "freakin' Out" trying to get ready so they better help! :lmao:

I'm so excited. Thanks for getting the photopass share group together!:thumbsup2

Just wondered if anyone in group 10 got the info for posting pictures to the account?? I can't wait to see how they came out!!

Thanks!!
Lori

Hi Llori7, I'm in group 10 with you. I pm'ed Tiffany and am also waiting -- no word yet.

We did take our own digital camera to Walmart and have 2 CD's full of great shots that we took all week. I'm enjoying watching them on the tv while waiting for the fall shows to start :happytv:

I hope to try posting my first photo here soon

hey everyone I am back!
and I took a longer vacation than I expected.
I have sent the password out to everyone who pmd me.
so if you need it and your in group 10 just pm me and I will send it to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter