**the Official Project Runway Thread -TONIGHT!!!!***

Oh my! No idea it was back on so soon. YAY! So much good tv on now...Heroes, Lost, American Idol, Biggest Loser, Project Runway and next month Survivor!

We saw Tim Gunn. It was pretty funny My son and I loved that they brought on Tim Gunn to How I Met Your Mother.

Thanks! I set it up to record. It says "Back to NYC" thank goodness.:thumbsup2

And for those of you that are fashion junkies, RuPaul has a show called "Drag Race" on LOGO starting Feb 1st. Yes these are drag queens however let me tell you, they are probably the toughest people I have ever seen. It is an inspiring show despite the fact they are drag queens. These guys take their profession seriously.

They are runnning the first season right now as a repeat.

DVR is ready to go. I sure hope this season is better than the last one.

Kae

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad they are back in NYC. I hope that teh judging is consistant this seaason, i really lost interest last season with all of the guest judges, all of the inconsistant feedback and no NYC.

i was just reading project rungay (hilarious blog) and one of the contestants used to play captain jack in the pirate tutorial. i think he was the jack that dh and i saw on our anniversary trip (and was really the best we've seen so far). it seems like his nose and eyes. lol!

his name is jesse.

In just over an hour and a half it will be time! I love Models of the runway as well. Here at least tmw night they are showing the special edition from last season I believe..

OK, what was wrong with Nicole Ritche? She looked like one of the Olson twins and she's supposed to be starting her own line of clothing? She looked like she just got out of bed.

It was a good show! :thumbsup2 Ping, what a riot!! I though she'd be tossed and they loved her look.:confused3 It looked like she just threw fabric over her model. I loved the 2 dresses that finished at the top.

That was a good show. I actually watched most of it instead of skipping thru to the end.

Ping is going to be going home next week, don't you think? Or maybe she wins, what do I know?:lmao:

Winner was picked appropriately. Although I loved the other "look" better, the fabric choice was not the best. Not horrible, just not stunning if that makes sense.

I was surprised at who went home. Did NOT expect that. Looks like they have a real line up this season.

And as far as "Models of the Runway" that show looks like it is going to be a HOT MESS.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter