The Official People who are alone on VFK thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, more loners, i mean people alone, we are the lone rangers..LOL

The Lone Rangers!!! I love it!!! :rotfl2:

I think we need a pin. :lmao:
loneranger.jpg

Well here is the girl version!! LOL

How do you get your shirt and pin? I have been logging in, see nobody and havent received anything that I know of

How do you get your shirt and pin? I have been logging in, see nobody and havent received anything that I know of
i think it is there and when we can pull our stuff up it will be there

Thought this might help if we knew that we were not alone (ok well we are in the VFK) so if you still can't see people, talk to people, see your chat, know what your title is, post here-I will try to update throughout the day! I actually am missing the BSOD right about now!
Neither zsmile or I can do anything but log in and wander but no chat, people etc....:upsidedow
The Lonely But Not Alone List
zsmile
snshine
dancegirl
disvaclub92
ihavewaycutecats
Kasiks
ShadowKittyKat
lizardking
macntosh
BlueSneakerGal
MomsGoneGoofy
Mnementh
lisuhut
IrishTinkerbell
PirateBell
BrittnTylersMom
sharkm
Narnian_Princess
redshoe
Ailaena
tofubeast
AmberDaze
lajones81
CutieEm
VMK_KrazyLuke
poohluv2u
Neuu
Scodaddy
Belle1997
wdwdreamin
trishqtpi
ecsarabians
seqiro
jabs33
Sir Quilslvr
tofubeast
tinkbell
goofyandplutoluver
anya.sparrow
Tiggerholic
team disney
dreamytime
JimbobJimbo

anyone else....I would give each and every one of you chocolate...if I could see you or talk to you to do it!

shine my friend.......... I am so alone! Fairypowe is walking all alone. I keep hearing the cowboy music when I go to the western land and there is no one there to draw with me! :rolleyes1

I am so alone i can not even get the site to pull up now!

They plan to have minigames up and working tomorrow. I don't think that's a good idea, if that can't get the rest of the stuff working right

when i can get on there i am stephann, just the same as on vmk!

- sigh - I'm all alone too.

I thought it was just me, until I read here. :goodvibes

Weird how yesterday I was able to talk most of the time in the game and walk around and find other people. Logging in just now ~ total ghost town, I can't find one person.

yep walking around and even sometimes running into walls :lmao: i get lost alot sometimes cant find my way back to the house. i have never seen people. Are the characters all alike? when you log in?

I regsitered Beta 1 and can't see anyone or talk. DH is Beta 1 and can do both :confused3

I was wondering if the site is down. I was in and when totally invisible so I had to log off. But can not get on again?

Belle apparently it seems most are getting that issue, so it must be down right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter