**The Official November PhotoPass thread**

MMluvsWDW I pm'd you and I'll also send an email. If anyone else is interested in joining a late Oct/early Nov group please pm me or email me at Katiejobelle@msn.com. I leave in a week and will be home Nov 11.

Kellie

I am going to WDW Nov3-Nov11. Is it to late for me to get in? I would not want to be a leader. As I am still learning all about this. Oh I hope I am not to late.

MMluvsWDW I pm'd you and I'll also send an email. If anyone else is interested in joining a late Oct/early Nov group please pm me or email me at Katiejobelle@msn.com. I leave in a week and will be home Nov 11.

Kellie

DisNeeFans and MMluvsWDW - I pm'd you guys. (I also have your e-mail addresses from above, I know how hectic it gets at the end of planning. Maybe you don't have any DIS time :scared1: If I don't hear from you, I'll drop you an e-mail. Thanks!

Edit: After reading the thread I posted below, I'm reconsidering. You might want to check it out.

The administration of this site is permitting these these Photopass Share Threads to continue on this site.

Anyone who feels that they are illegal are free to report them to whatever authorities that they wish.

No one is permitted to continue to badger the participants of these shares. From this point on, anyone else who posts to this thread and is not a participant in these shares or is not requesting information will have their post removed and will receive infraction points.

This will be the ONLY warning that anyone will get.

Will be there Nov.24 - Nov. 30. I am considering it-will think it about it some more.

Good info on all the threads.

hey guys
a family emergency has come up and I have been in the hospital all week with my step dad.
I have lots on my end I am dealing with right now and I am sorry to say I won't be able to update the posts anymore and am wondering if anyone would like to take my job doing the updating?
just open another thread and I will update the first link in my post.
sorry everyone this is out of my control, we have even had to call our november vacation off as well I am soo bummed about it.

We will be there from Nov. 18 - Nov. 23. Would love to join. Please let me know if there is still room!

Thanks!
Nikita:cool1:

17 more days! Yippeeeee!!!!

Hi,

I know it is kind of last minute. We are going to WDW 11/11-11/14. Can I join one of the groups?

PM or email me.

Thanks
Mindy1999

I am extremely interested in being involved with this!! But Im going Nov 18-30 so I dont know if it is too late for me to join with a group....

Can anyone let me know or help me out?! Im new to all this Dis Stuff......!!

Thanks SO much

Okay -- no group to join, so I have started my own -- a group of 3 so far, and I'd like to add at least one more. I'll order the CD as soon as we find our last few people, so let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

I may not get the photo book but at least i paid for the cd already..money is so tight..only 400 or so for spending money is sad but hay ty for this it truely saves me.

Can I join a group? I'll be in Disney Nov 27 - Dec 2. If needed I would be willing to be a group leader.

I'm in Group 4, my dates are actually Dec 1-8
I have paid my share and I am waiting for info from the group leader.
Anybody else in group 4 heard anything from the leader?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter