The Official MVMCP Thread

I am hoping to convince my DH to go on Nov 30 or Dec 2. Either one is fine with me.

I think we will just chance it and try to buy tickets to the party when we are there. We went to the P&PP last Jan and loved it.

Amy

:yay: Wooho! Another Dec 14th here! And our first time at MVMCP.

Heads up to Maine-iac, December14disney, and Resseda- We'll have a green mickey head on our bag- say hello if you see us!

And December14disney- how lucky that you get to head back and celebrate your engagement!

Have fun everybody!!!

I will have lime green mickey head stickers on my pouch (on my lanyard) and if I bring my bag it will also have a lime green mickey head hanging from it. I will be on the look out for you all.

=) because of the "surprise" i was completely sobbing and wearing a nasty old purple shirt last year! What icky pictures! hehe Fiance promised he would "re-do" a picture this year. :lmao: He proposed in front of the main street Christmas tree by the walt statue. If you see us re-doing the pic say HI!

Ok will look for you too.

We are going on November 16th. Hubby is doing the Segway tour at Epcot in the morning, so we'll meet him and then be-bop over to MK later in the afternoon. We have a 5:00 ADR at Liberty Tree.It's our last night at Disney and we hope to end our trip on a wonderful note! My 5 year old son still doesn't know we're going and Mickey will send a package in the next few weeks to let him know.

Chris

Hi Everyone - we will be there on 12/9!!:woohoo: This is our first time and I am not sure what to expect or what there is to do. Is there a schedule of some kind? Or does anyone have any suggestions on what to do? We are a group of 8 with DDs ages 2 & 4. Any ideas would be great!

Hi - we are planning on doing :The Spirit of Aloha 5:15 show the night we are going to the party. Do you think that we will miss much??

We will be there 12/09. :dance3:

Same night for us and were coming from the opposite side :upsidedow

We'll be there 12/09, our first MVMCP!

Do a lot of you plan on spending the day at your resort or just hanging out, and then heading over around 4?

We are taking our 2 young dd's, who will be almost 2 & 4. They go to bed fairly early, so we're not too sure how it's going to go, but we thought we'd give it a try.

And hey, if they conk out early in the stroller, maybe we'll get to watch the late parade, quietly, lol. :)

We can't wait!!

We are going 12/9 too!

We will sleep in, head to DTD for some shopping. Head back to the Poly for a little afternoon siesta then a 4:00 appt at BBB followed by dinner at CRT then head out to the party.

12/9 in the house!!! LOL! I'm planning on taking my DD to DTD BBB for a princess makeover in the afternoon, then heading to MK for a 4:30 res at TTS. Great minds think alike! :santa:

We'll be there on 12/9, as well.

I'm there on 12/9!

Here is my plan, veterans tell me what you think......

5:45 Castle lighting
6:15 Arrive at Galaxy Theater
7:00 Twas the Night Before Christmas
7:50 Arrive at Fairytale garden
8:10 Belle's Enchanted Christmas
9:15 Arrive on Main Street
9:30 Holiday Wishes
10:00 Arrive at Frontierland by way of Adventureland for Parade spot
10:30 Christmas Parade
11:10 Duck out of Frontierland through Adventureland to Main Street
11:30 Celebrate the Season

Does this sound good? Where and when should we get cookies and cocoa?

Hi Everyone - we will be there on 12/9!!:woohoo: This is our first time and I am not sure what to expect or what there is to do. Is there a schedule of some kind? Or does anyone have any suggestions on what to do? We are a group of 8 with DDs ages 2 & 4. Any ideas would be great!

:banana: :santa: :banana: :santa: :banana:

December 9th, here, too!! We'll be at YC for that half of the trip, so we're planning on a late morning/early afternoon in Futureworld, naps/resort wandering then over to MK around 5:00. We had LGMHs on our strollers in May. Only one kiddo this time, but I think the LGMHs are still on the stroller. We don't use one at home anymore, so I don't think I even took the claim checks off yet. :laughing:

:goodvibes Dec 11 for us!

This will be our first time at the World during the Christmas holidays and I cannot wait! Will probably try to exgaust me 4 yr old nephew early so he gets an early nap and go make the most of the night.:santa:

:banana: :santa: :banana: :santa: :banana:

December 9th, here, too!! We'll be at YC for that half of the trip, so we're planning on a late morning/early afternoon in Futureworld, naps/resort wandering then over to MK around 5:00. We had LGMHs on our strollers in May. Only one kiddo this time, but I think the LGMHs are still on the stroller. We don't use one at home anymore, so I don't think I even took the claim checks off yet. :laughing:
12/09 Looks like a busy night. Y'all have fun. We will.

Nov 16th for my wife and myself. Third time we'll have been. Has been one of the highlights of our trip last 2 years. So looking forward to it again this year.

Hubby and I will be there on Dec. 16th. :love: With a 4:55pm ressie at the Crystal Palace. :banana:

We will be there on Dec. 2nd too! It looks like there are a few of us on this night. I can't wait!:santa:

we will be there 11-16 yea!!!:yay: It is my first one, we are going to have a 2 yr old and almost 2 yr old, so hopefully we will get naps, I know my ds will nap, but my niece is a different story. We will see how the night goes, totally staying for wishes, and getting there to watch the castle light up. not sure on which parade 1st or 2nd depends on the kids and we want pictures and meet and greet with mickey and minnie in christmas attire.

December 2! Our last night there. :)

We went to the party on our last night two years ago. It was a great way to end the vacation. :goodvibes

Hi - we are planning on doing :The Spirit of Aloha 5:15 show the night we are going to the party. Do you think that we will miss much??

The Luau lasts about 1 1/2 to 2 hours so you will probably be walking into MK at 7pm. You will be going against the traffic going in as all the non party goers will be leaving.
When we walked back to SOG after the Luau we walked very slow since we were so full from eating too much.:laughing: If you find yourselves the same way you may just want to go in and find a spot for the parade and let your food settle.

I'm hoping some of you seasoned MVMCP professionals can help me with a Photopass question. I read that Disney gives a seperate Photopass for MVMCP. I'm wondering if I can take this Photopass and my "regular" Photopass to the Photo Centers and have them combined. I have already pre-ordered my Photopass CD and am hoping the MVMCP pictures will be able to be added to my CD.

Thanks for your help.

We leave in 22 days - wahoo!!

Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter