The Official MVMCP 2007 Thread!!!

we're thinking of taking Grandma and Grandpa to their first MVMCP on Nov 27.

My son and I are planning going to WDW 12/8-13. Haven't decided on a particular day, though. I'm planning on staying at WL for the first time and the CP will be a first for us, too!

I'll be there with extended family Dec. 16-21! We are planning to attend the Dec. 18th party.

Keep it up, everyone. And if you haven't done this already, please feel free to post your dates of your vacation and the resort you're staying at on the thread: THE OFFICIAL DECEMBER 2007 THREAD!!!

Oops, sorry. We are staying offsite. I'd much rather be onsite, but we get to stay for free, so I can't complain.

my son turns 16 on the 18th and we are shooting to be there then. It will be me, (44) my DS 17 and DS turning 16!

PS please add me to the december 2007 group, we are going to be there Dec 13-19th staying at Pop Century!

Likely the 4th of Dec. Our other choices are 29th and the 3rd. Any word if the tickets are out yet? Cheers Kat

We'll be there Dec 9-17 and going to MVMCP on the 13th, I hope!! I want it to be December NOW!!!!

Unfortunatly LoriMistress cannot reply to the boards no longer since she has been banned by the DISboards for reason of "spamming."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter