***the official may 2013 thread***

My family & I are over staying at Old Key West, May 2nd until May 16th. Booked with Free Dining last Thursday. Love the May time of the year to be there.

Wow! - that's the first I've heard of free dining for May 2013 - i only knew it had come out for Sept/Oct 2012 - how did you get that, can I ask??

Wow! - that's the first I've heard of free dining for May 2013 - i only knew it had come out for Sept/Oct 2012 - how did you get that, can I ask??

They released the Free Dining offers for 2013 last Monday in the UK. The offer was on the WDTC website when I did a price check booking from then. I don't know if you would be using the same website as I would, but they were there for me.

Thanks Mark - I checked but sadly it is for UK guests only - we are in NZ :(

Great deal though!

Well it 100% Official now POP may 25-31 (I know that's what it says on the list already but the deposit is now paid lol)

Now fingers crossed that DH gets the job he applied for so we can upgrade to WL or at least the DDP

OK its official! Just booked at Pop for May 6-11!!! So excited! Was considering AoA because its brand new, but I think we will both enjoy Pop :)

We will be making reservation this week for May 4th - May 11th, staying at POP. Please add me to your list. Thanks!!

We just booked our trip this week. We will be at POR May 11-18. Can't wait! Please add us to your list. Thanks!:goodvibes

Correction to your list !! We are travelling April 29 - May 10th.

So excited to be going... 232 DAYS AND COUNTING!

LISA

Not sure of our exact dates yet because we are waiting for flights to come out but it will be around May 16, and we are celebrating DD's 3rd Birthday! :)

My sister's bday was Friday, for her bday my DBIL gave the okay for her and my niece & nephew to go on our trip.

My mom and I are glad we don't have to divorce him now :rotfl:

I called today and booked a family suite at ASMu (with AAA room-discount) for May 29-June 4th.

Yippeeeeeeee!

If a better deal comes along, I'll change our ressie. But at least we got a small discount for now. Better than nothing.

For anyone waiting to book airfare for May, I just booked our airfare with United. They were unusually cheap for some reason. Unsually they're one of the more expensive carriers, but for our family of 4 from Chicago, it was only $1200 total. Last year around the same time, airfare was about $2200 for the 4 of us on United. You might want to check them out. They would not have been my first choice due to the fact that normally they're more expensive. Maybe this isn't cheap and I just don't fly often enought to notice, but it seemed really cheap to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter