• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official Marriott's Grande Vista Photo Thread

dioxide45

DIS Veteran
Obviously this was inspired by the Wyndam Bonnet Creek thread. I know Bonnet Creek gets a lot of attention here because of its proximity to WDW.

I thought some people may like to see some photos of Marriott's Grande Vista. Feel free to add you own.

Kitchen Area
Photo1224.jpg

Studio Bedroom
Photo1200.jpg

Photo1193.jpg

Dining Room
Photo1202.jpg

Lake
MGVPhoto85.jpg

Beach Area Taken from Bridge
MGVPhoto46.jpg

Here are some more photos:

Plaza del Sol Pool Area (West Village)
MGVPhoto71.jpg

Photo1239.jpg

MGVPhoto37.jpg

Bridge
MGVPhoto39.jpg

Main Pool Area
MGVPhoto78.jpg

MGVPhoto52.jpg

Other Photos
Photo1245.jpg

MGVPhoto81.jpg

MGVPhoto79.jpg

MGVPhoto27.jpg

I've got a jillion old photos, but will have a jillion new ones starting July 9. Seems like I haven't been there in years. (four, to be exact!) Thanks for posting.

Thank you for starting this thread, and posting pictures :thumbsup2! Does anyone have any more? We're staying there next month and I'd love to see some more photos.

Thanks for posting the pictures.Place looks beautiful.:cool1: Does anybody have any 2 bedroom photo's ? My DS & DIL will be staying there next month for the 1st time. I will post his pictures.

Thanks for posting these OP. We'll be staying there in late October/early November.

Question for you and/or any other MGV stayers, do you have any recommendations for the best pool area, building numbers, etc., for young children (ages 3 and 1)? Is there a pool at MGV more child friendly than the others?

Thanks...

Thanks for posting these OP. We'll be staying there in late October/early November.

Question for you and/or any other MGV stayers, do you have any recommendations for the best pool area, building numbers, etc., for young children (ages 3 and 1)? Is there a pool at MGV more child friendly than the others?

Thanks...

I'd suggest the Plaza del Sol pool area, one of the two main pool complexes, for younger kids. It's the resort's newest pool area, I think it's zero-entry, has a couple of little towers with water guns, lots of deck chairs and lounges and next to the Copa Loca bar and grille.

Buildings 79 and 84 are on either side of that pool area (78 and 85 are also fairly convenient on the other sides of 79 and 84, respectively). This area is also just across the lake, via the bridge, from the resort's original pool area and other resort amenities (Marketplace store, the candy shop, activities center, pizza hut express, etc.).

A link to the resort layout map...
https://www.my-vacationclub.com/common/respages/pdf/resorts/gv/gv_sitemap.pdf.

Dick Taylor

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter