The Official MARCH 2012 Thread! Countdown to Spring Break TOGETHER!!

:cheer2: Ok you guys made me feel so much better. I thought I was the only one packing 21 days before the trip. My husband is looking at me like I am crazy.

This is our 20th Anniversary & my 41st Birthday trip. March is the midpoint of both. We will arrive on March 4th. We are staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek,. This will be only our 2nd trip to see the mouse (the last was 2006). This is our first time without our 4 kids. And our first time offsite. I am soooooo excited :cheer2::banana::dance3::cheer2:.

We arrive March 4th too and I am planning on starting some serious packing on Wednesday tomorrow I have to bring the dog to the vet for her bordella vacine then I have a Dr Appt on Tues. then I am going into full blown vacation preparness mode. :rotfl:

It is never too early to start packing. :yay:

My dh, DS(12),DS(14), DD(10) and myself will be there March 17-24. We are staying our first night at POR then the rest of the stay in AKL. We have never stayed at AKL before and are very excited. This is our 4th trip to Disney and we have several firsts planned. Here are a few

Richard petty exotic driving experience (DH's Christimas present from me)
split stay
Animal Kingdom lodge
New places to eat for us: Cape May's, Nine Dragons, and Fultons.
:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Count us in too! We'll be there March 24th through the 31st...staying in the ASMu family suites. Can't wait to get back "home" :)

:wave:

We (me, my parents, and my 2 dds - ages 9 and 6) will be staying at Bonnet Creek March 11-14th. Planning on just three days at the park (1 at Epcot and 2 at MK). this is our third trip since 2008. Can't wait! But...a little nervous about the crowds. We were last there in early March 2010 and walked on everything, so we're a little spoiled.

20 days until a long weekend with friends (no kids!). hoping for low crowds and good weather!

We are inching closer and closer to our WDW time!!! Taking the day off today and will use the bulk of the day doing my planning, so I will be reviewing the board often trying to get the most up to date information. If anyone has any suggestions of places to get good park information please let me know.

Thanks

Count us in for March 17-24........is it time yet??? Staying at OKW. DD17 is taking a friend that has never been so we can't wait to create a new Disney addict!!:woohoo:

Only 2 weeks to go! Finally brought up the suitcases to start packing - and bought new sandals.

Bad news is that none of my Disney clothes fit me anymore! I suppose they weren't meant to fit me at 20 weeks pregnant! I just really hoped they would stretch :confused3

Thirteen days until I'm at Pop Century with my best friend!!

YESSS!! Twelve now.
tumblr_lmsrecgDWB1qcfn0j.gif
tumblr_lmsrc5UJlH1qcfn0j.gif

We leave in 14 days! Cannot wait!
This year we are able to have our whole family go since my older two boys at two different universities have the same spring break!
There will be 8 of us traveling to the WDW this year:
My mom, dh, myself and ds (turns 21 while we are there!), ds (18), ds's girlfriend who HAS NEVER BEEN TO WDW BEFORE!) ds (15) and dd (10).

We have been many, many times but the whole family hasn't gone in 3 years. We are so excited! We are staying off-site in a large vacation house to accommodate our crew :yay:

I wish I would have saw this months ago! We are going march 2nd-9th and staying at All Star Movies. Its our first trip for all 5 of us!

Heading back to the magic March 10th-14th. My 10th trip to the world!! Going with DD age 19 for a much-needed spring break away from college for her. :cool1:
It will be her 6th trip! We are staying at Pop Century. Know we are heading for large crowds, but we are prepared. The only thing I did not know before planning is that it is daylight savings weekend so we lose a precious hour of sleep our first night there..ugh!!!:scared1:

So excited already - 19 days to go:banana::dance3:

I'm starting to get so excited! My DS told me this morning 12 days would take to long. :lmao:

We are both almost all packed except for things we will need before we go and the only thing still to buy is car snacks. I can check in Thursday. I just printed the last of our ADR confirmations to put in my binder. I don't think I have anything I can still plan. :sad2:

10 days!!!! And a new surprise ---- my best friend is now joining me for the first 2 days--- and it happens to be that we land in Orlando ON her birthday!!! Sooooo excited :)

Got our Mickey Mail today!!! :cool1: Luggage tags and Magical Express instructions. It's just getting me so excited!!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter