• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The "Official" June 2013 Thread

We will be there from June 1-15th :)
June 1-8 at BWV
June 8-16 at AKV Kidani

Can't wait!!

That's awesome!! We got some pixie dust in our presents, too. Our son and his girlfriend booked us on an Illuminations cruise for our June trip. I was in total shock! It's something on my Disney Bucket List but not something I was ready to spend the money on this year. The nice thing is that all 5 of our kids (plus DS's girlfriend) are joining us on the trip so we'll all be able to enjoy the cruise together! I can't wait! June can't get here fast enough!

That's awesome! I can't wait for June to come, but waiting and planning is half the fun!

Just joined the thread! I'll be there may 30th till June 7th for my Disney wedding :). Driving from MD and not sure where we will be staying yet

Please add us to the list! We will be staying at ASMuFS, June 2-9th!!!! So excited! This will be our youngest DD's first trip!!!!!

My husband just got his dates approved aside from the additional weekend we hope to add...So were holding off until Friday before we get our official booking dates, but I know for certain the week of June 24!
Looking to stay at AOA, although open to most anywhere on property. There are 6 of us traveling this time, so also pricing AKV. :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

We have an Illuminations Cruise booked for June 3rd. We are hoping to find a few more people to share with us. Right now we have about five people, but the boat seats ten.

We've changed around our dates and resort. We'll be at POR from June 6-14. It's our first Star Wars Weekend experience. Super excited!

johny3
6/4-6/11
coronado springs

My first time staying onsite, my wife stayed when she was a child. Our soon to be 5 year old is going nuts!
Cannot wait

It has been 5 long years, the Collins family from Concord, NC will return to the World in June 2013. POR
pirate::goofy::cheer2:

June 15-22 for us. We are surprising the kids the day we leave!!! I have a dd 8, ds soon to be 6 and ds 2. We are going with my brother and my parents and staying off site because we have 3 2yr olds going. It just would be hard to stay on site unless we got a large suite. I have stayed on site a couple of times when I was young, so I am a little nervous to be off site. I know my kids will be excited...even if we were sleeping in the car they would go nuts :p

We just did all of our ADR(which I had to redo today b/c I had accidentally booked them a week early b/c that was the original dates we planned to go). Luckily we were able to get everything we wanted. I do hope we can get the dessert buffet when that opens...I hear it is tough to get. We only plan to do 3 days at DWP and one day at IOA. We want to hit the beach one day, maybe do an alligator park, Downtown Disney, a neat childrens museum we saw online.

It is nice to have somewhere to share the excitement!!!

It has been 5 long years, the Collins family from Concord, NC will return to the World in June 2013. POR

:banana::dance3::banana:

We had a long gap between WDW trips, and I hated it!! We went this last June 2012. The trip before that ended on October 13, 2006. Almost 6 years without a WDW. :sad2:

collinsx3 said:

letthewookiewin said:
:banana::dance3::banana:

We had a long gap between WDW trips, and I hated it!! We went this last June 2012. The trip before that ended on October 13, 2006. Almost 6 years without a WDW. :sad2:

And I thought that our being away from WDW for almost 4 years was hard!

Well, we finally booked our trip. We are staying at CBR June 1st-12th. AND we saved over $700 thanks to this new promo compared to the normal quote we received. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I decided this year to let a fiend of mine who is a Disney Vacation planner book our trip for us. It's kind of weird not doing it myself, but fun at he same time not having to stay on hold with reservations forever. She's booking our dining for us, so I just get to sit back and relax this year.

We're very excited to say the least.....only 5 more months and I'll be immersed in my happy place!

We are booked at POP for the 9th-14th, but will most likely add another day when we get there!

We bought the QSDP, but are booked for dinner on our last night at BOG!
Very excited about that.

I thought I might reserve an afternoon "snack" at Sci-Fi Drive In too, maybe split some appetizers and a dessert. My son wants to try it!

I'm so excited, we just booked a short trip June 7-13. We are staying at Bonnet Creek and can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter