The "Official" June 2013 Thread

It's always fun to go with someone as long as they are there to have fun. We invited my dil last time, and low and behold my son wants to go! He is neither a ride or crowd person. So trying to keep him satisfied, did not get to enjoy myself as I usually do. But believe it or not he wants to go back this next June. Go Figure. But it is fun planning when you have someone else to make plans with.

Since the boys know about it this time, I am actually having them help with some of the planning. When I went to make a new siggy, I realized how close we are to the 180 day out mark and that I needed to get to moving on making an ADR list. I'm trying not to do a lot of the same ones that we did this last June. The one that I was suprised that my DH didn't fight me to keep on the list was Biergarten. It's always been a family favorite, but we were both disappointed in it. Part of it was the family we were seated with, you could tell they would have rather been any where else but at a table with us.

Since the boys know about it this time, I am actually having them help with some of the planning. When I went to make a new siggy, I realized how close we are to the 180 day out mark and that I needed to get to moving on making an ADR list.

180 days will be here before we know it! We also are looking to try some new places. My dd always likes Le Cellier but not worth 2 credits so told her she needed to find a new fav. We went to Boma and my ds really liked it and wants to go back. We went to O'hana's and really liked it but was so much food.
It is our 40th anniversay next year and we were planning a trip to California and Disneyland. But my fil passed away this year and my husband and I are the main caretaker for my mil and don't think we can leave her for the 3 weeks that I had planned for that trip. So this trip is a back up for if that vacation doesn't get to pan out.

Since the boys know about it this time, I am actually having them help with some of the planning. When I went to make a new siggy, I realized how close we are to the 180 day out mark and that I needed to get to moving on making an ADR list.

180 days will be here before we know it! We also are looking to try some new places. My dd always likes Le Cellier but not worth 2 credits so told her she needed to find a new fav. We went to Boma and my ds really liked it and wants to go back. We went to O'hana's and really liked it but was so much food.
It is our 40th anniversay next year and we were planning a trip to California and Disneyland. But my fil passed away this year and my husband and I are the main caretaker for my mil and don't think we can leave her for the 3 weeks that I had planned for that trip. So this trip is a back up for if that vacation doesn't get to pan out.

So far Le Cellier is one of only three that we have eaten at before on our ADR list. We haven't eaten at the DHS Rainforest Cafe, but a local one. The other is Mama Melrose's, but that's just b/c there aren't that many options at DHS and it's the only one I think my DH would want to eat at. I still have to go over it with him. We may add Yak & Yeti, but the last time we ate there it didn't go well. We were seated on the 2nd floor, right by the railing overlooking the first floor. My oldest DS was so upset, he literally got sick and had to go to the bathroom. I would eat there again as long as we were guaranteed to either be on the first floor or not by that rail again.
If we get the Dlx DDP again our ADRs as of right now are
Day1
Lunch: Rainforest Cafe
Dinner: Spirit of Aloha Polynesian Luau
Day 2
Lunch: Teppan Edo
Dinner: Ohana
Day 3
Lunch: Tony's Town Square
Dinner: Be Our Guest
Day 4
Lunch: Mama Melrose's
Dinner: Le Cellier
Day 5
Breakfast: Cinderella's Royal Table

I am really thinking about changing Le Cellier to Jiko. Our favorite thing to eat at Le Cellier is the mushroom risotto. I know how to make that now, so I can just make it at home when ever I want to. With the crowds, I don't like to eat at QS, b/c I hate having to find a table.

It's official! We are booked at AKV Jambo!!! Now planning for dining; our 180 is 12/3. I really wish we knew what the Le Cellier lunch menu will be now. My DH really likes the burger there. I want to have lunch there IF they still have the burger since it's moving to signature status for lunch too. Anyone have any ideas?

It's getting close to the time for ADRs, yikes. We need to make some decisions. We are not doing DDP, we stay CL instead and focus on the parks. CL works for breakfast and we'll do CS for lunch. So far for dinner we know we want to do Ohana and Be Our Guest. DH & DD are picking a restaurant at Epcot/WS for our evening there. DH did not understand why he has to chose where to eat so far in advance, he does now. We are also considering Divequest since we are all SCUBA certified, not sure yet if we want to spend time on this or not, although it would be very cool to dive WDW. I just love planning for Disney, June will be here before we know it!

I almost forgot to change my dates and resort here as well. The new dates are June 10 - 15, 2013 and the resort is the AKL /w an Arusha view.

Resort and a date change. We are staying June 21-July 1st. Staying at POP June 21-26. Then switching to the Polynesian intell thr 1st. Its the first time for us there. Can't wait its where my oldest has wanted to stay everytime we have gone down there.

Resort and a date change. We are staying June 21-July 1st. Staying at POP June 21-26. Then switching to the Polynesian intell thr 1st. Its the first time for us there. Can't wait its where my oldest has wanted to stay everytime we have gone down there.

:thumbsup2

June 1- Bush Gardens

June 2- Bush Gardens

June 3- Sea World/Aquatica
Bubba Gump Shrimp

June 4- Sea World/Aquatica
Texas de Brazil

June 5- Sea World/Aquatica
Trex

June 6
QS
Jiko

June 7
Chefs de France
Artist Point

June 8
Rose & Crown
Tutto Italia

June 9
QS
Tony’s

June 10
Liberty tree
Ranglan Road

June 11
QS
Via Napoli

June 12
QS
Teppan Edo

June 13
QS
Yachtsman Steakhouse

June 14
Plaza
We are staying Club level @ YC and plan to drive :drive:, since this is our preferred mode to travel to Fl. This is our first trip for DH and I without DD, since 1988. I've been planning this trip for over a year; my DH lets me make the plans, he's just happy to go :cool1:. We are AP holders and are going to buy a TWL card rather than the dining plan, I'm worried the heat may decrease our appetites. I read the DIS just about everyday, especially the restaurant and trip reports.

Hi Everyone! My adult daughter and I are staying at Port Orleans Riverside in one of the Royal rooms, June 14th and 15th....then we switch over to a two bedroom Villa at Old Key West on the 16th - the 23rd, where the trip offically becomes a celebration for my daughter's birthday. At that point my nieces and nephews will be joining us. I am very excited my oldest niece has never been to Disney so not only do I get to share my favorite place with her, but I get to be the "cool" Aunt that gets to spoil her 7 year old boy and her 2 1/2 year old daughter (who is also my god daughter)
:cool1:

We're official! June 5-13 at Port Orleans - Riverside! :cool1:
Working on the ADRs... Can't wait to hit the road!!! :drive:

We are officially joining in!! June 15 -22 (offsite, but it was FREE). Waiting for Park Hours to be posted so we can make our ADRs (since we are offsite, we want to avoid Extra Magic Hours Days). Soooooo excited party:

We are officially joining in!! June 15 -22 (offsite, but it was FREE). Waiting for Park Hours to be posted so we can make our ADRs (since we are offsite, we want to avoid Extra Magic Hours Days). Soooooo excited party:

The hours for June 2013 are posted at easywdw.com. Calendar links are on the right hand side of the page. Hours will most likely get extended and more entertainment added, but the EMH's won't change.

ETA: I forgot, the hours aren't actually listed on the calendar link, but EMH's are. If you want to see the actual hours just scroll down through the blog posts until you get to the one with the June 2013 crowd calendar.

First time taking the whole family. There will be 7 of us. We have a 2 BR Villa at Kidani. Looking forward to it and hoping to make reservations at Be Our Guest for one evening. Now to wait for the park hours.

We have finally nailed down dates!! We are booked June 1-8th at a condo at Windsor Hills. I just started planning our week based off of easywdw (lifesaver!) and am hoping to make some reservations in the next few days. Can't wait!!

We had to do some changing so we are no longer going in June this year if you could remove me from the resort list. Hope everyone has a great time! :)

Please update me on the list!

We are no longer booked at AKV.

7 month window arrived, we are now booked at:

BCV June 16 - 22, 2013

&

BLT June 22 - June 28, 2013

Thanks for updating me!

:thumbsup2

ADR's window is coming up Dec 18th, it is getting closer!

:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter