The *OFFICIAL JUNE 2011 THREAD* "Some Like it Hot" & Some Like it Even Hotter! Part 2

ARRIVING JUNE 8
mrssmith06 June 8-12 @ ASMv
mommyoftwinz June 8-13 @ Poly
macgyver91 June 8-13 @ Boardwalk
bjscheel June 8-14 @ POR (15th anniversary trip :lovestruc)
CLPClarinet June 8-15 @ POFQ
JLR June 8-18@ AKV- Kidani
girlrea June 8-18 @ POR
c3h3a3r June 8-29 @ Rosen Inn Point Orlando (off property)

Disney tomorrow, the day is finally here.
You're all packed and ready; now it's time to cheer.
Hope your trip is merry and filled with special things.
And that you are surrounded with the magic that Disney brings!

Have a great trip everyone that is leaving tomorrow. :car: Safe travels and be sure to report back to us when you return. :wave:

:dance3: THAT'S ME, THAT'S ME!!!! :banana::cool1::yay:

We are just a few hours away!!! We are at our hotel in FL for tonight right now and will be in Disney before Noon tomorrow! :goodvibes

In 12 hours we'll be at the airport! My mom's first trip to Disney World! I think I have a packing headache. Yowzahs!

Have fun everyone! :)

:dance3: THAT'S ME, THAT'S ME!!!! :banana::cool1::yay:

We are just a few hours away!!! We are at our hotel in FL for tonight right now and will be in Disney before Noon tomorrow! :goodvibes

Have a wonderful time. I can't believe you are that close! :goodvibes

In 12 hours we'll be at the airport! My mom's first trip to Disney World! I think I have a packing headache. Yowzahs!

Have fun everyone! :)

Have a safe flight and a great time in Disney.

and make sure you prepare for HOT. I mean, it was hot last year, but this year I swear was worse. Also, don't give kids the choice, MAKE THEM drink water. Took the nurse at first aid to convince DD that she *had* to drink more water. (this is after a half hour nap there to cool her down.)

Going to go to bed now and try to sleep til 3 am before our 6 am flight. It was 90+ here today and we have no air conditioning. So we are getting good and used to the heat.

Good night all!

We did most of our packing today.:woohoo: Took about an hour. Of course it is just for 2 adults. We are looking forward to some warm/hot weather. So far this spring we have had 2 sunny day's with a high of 81 for 1 day. Then it has been back to rain and overcast skies with highs of 60.
3 days to go:banana:

I am loving reading about people packing up and heading to the airport! Only one week left, and I know that with all the stuff we have going on (DBF is doing a 150 mile bike ride this weekend for MS) and all of the packing we have to do, it's just going to fly!

I'm starting to get nervous about the fact that we're flying standby both ways. Anybody have any experience with flying standby?

Wishing everybody a safe and happy trip!

We are leaving for Orlando in 5 days....We will be on Disney property in 8 days!!! I have not packed a thing!!!!!
:cool1:

24 hours until we head for the airport! :cool1:

Today is "run around like a crazy woman" day. Last-minute shopping, lots of packing, taking the dog to my parents....
In my next life, I'm coming back as the dad, who goes to work the day before vacation, comes home, packs his own stuff, and says "OK, I'm ready to go". Meanwhile the mom has been packing two kids and all of the general stuff for the family and still hasn't opened her closet door! :rolleyes: After 17 years, we know our roles pretty well I guess. ;)

Thanks for the hugs for the little one. The antibiotic is starting to work - a little slowly though. She still has some bad throat pain and HUGE tonsils. :(

I am so jealous of all of you who are leaving this week! :goodvibes When we first planned our trip last fall we were to leave this weekend but due to all my kids snow days and the fact that my daughter is "graduating" 5th grade now next week we had to change our week.

I am completly stressed over trying to get things organized at work, my kids finished with school, fitting in everything at home and packing so that we are ready to go. My to do list is soooo long I don't think it will ever get done!:confused3

ed7c55cd.png

Thanks for the weather forecast toomanycars! Confirms why I was packing 8 cans of sunscreen and a dozen rain ponchos. :lmao:

:banana::banana::dance3::yay::woohoo::woohoo:

We leave next Tuesday. Now I just need to pack the two big kids (Mom and Dad) clothes :thumbsup2

Kids are all packed.

Single Digit Dance!!! :banana:
I feel like there is so much we're forgetting to do since everyone seems so busy, and we're here with nothing to do...
Well, in the somewhat good? news, it's been hotter here than it is in Orlando for about a week now, so we're adjusting to the heat and humidity before we even hop on the plane!
Safe travels to those leaving today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter