The *OFFICIAL JUNE 2011 THREAD* "Some Like it Hot" & Some Like it Even Hotter! Part 2

64 hours, 50 minutes until we leave (and this year we're leaving on time by golly!)

Cam and I are packed! (still waiting on DH:rolleyes1)

two more work days, 3 more errands, and I'll be good to go!

Did anyone ever read my post about needing the logos and the link to photo safari thread??

64 hours, 50 minutes until we leave (and this year we're leaving on time by golly!)

Cam and I are packed! (still waiting on DH:rolleyes1)

two more work days, 3 more errands, and I'll be good to go!

Did anyone ever read my post about needing the logos and the link to photo safari thread??

4bb16bab.png

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac250/wdwtrip2010/4bb16bab.png

11ded8f3.png

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac250/wdwtrip2010/11ded8f3.png

4f3996d3.jpg

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac250/wdwtrip2010/4f3996d3.jpg

3 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2723170

;)

Thanks Shine87

ETA: I just found the photo safari thread, then I found the other logo I was looking for.

Here is what we will be hearing in 79 hours

"Please stand clear of the doors." "¡Por Favor Mantenganse Alejado de las Puertas!"

:dancer:

We're leaving tomorrow!!! We won't check in to POR until Wednesday morning. All DD 4 keeps asking is, "when are we going to ride the golf ball?". :) We hit Epcot our first day.

We're going to Biergarten for dinner. Any opinions? I actually dropped our Le Cellier ADR. We wanted to try something new.

Hope everyone leaving in the next few days have wonderful trips! I can't believe that's its already almost June! I'm so ready to get out of the heat here (112 yesterday, yuck), and into the balmy Florida heat!

I need to start packing this week. I have the bad habit of waiting until late the night before and then get in a bad mood. I'm hoping to be a bit more organized this year! I also get to start my crazy house cleaning. I'm obsessive about cleaning before we go. I love coming home to a clean house!

We're leaving tomorrow!!! We won't check in to POR until Wednesday morning. All DD 4 keeps asking is, "when are we going to ride the golf ball?". :) We hit Epcot our first day.

We're going to Biergarten for dinner. Any opinions? I actually dropped our Le Cellier ADR. We wanted to try something new.

Good plan! Biergarten is wonderful!!! :thumbsup2

I'm not a huge buffet fan but I loved it last year and it was a must-do again this year...get a big beer or wine flight to go with dinner and enjoy the music!!

It's so exciting to hear about our fellow Juners on their way. 1 week from now we will be packing the van for our EARLY morning flight! :banana:

We didn't do online check-in because I do have some specific room requests but it's exciting to think that time frame is here :cheer2:

Only 2 more days until I can do online check-in!! I can't wait:banana: The next 12 days are going to go fast. I'm trying to figure out when I will have time to clean my house and pack!!

I've been busy with the last week of school so not much computer time.
Summer break has officially started!! :banana:

The girls and I are currently in the process of coming up with a packing list. Think I'll bring up the suitcases and start putting things in as they come out of the laundry basket. We're making a trip to the Dollar Store this week for odds and ends.

Hope everyone who leaves this week has a magical time!
:)

Write the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of the following things.

1) MK - Cinderella's Castle

2) AK - Everest and Africa

3) EPCOT - World Showcase

4) HS - Tower of Terror

5) Main Street - Cinnamon Rolls

6) Hollywood Blvd. (HS) - The character people who perform at rope drop

7) Future World - Spaceship Earth

8) World Showcase - The Eiffel Tower and drinks

9) Mickey Mail - It's almost here!!

10) Check-in desk - Ugggh :sad2: We stay at POR and it always takes forever.

Yay! I can't believe you are leaving tomorrow already? Doesn't it seem like yesterday that we started planning our trips?

We have never tried Biergarten just because I am afraid my kids will not find anything to eat. However I am a big fan of trying something new each trip so I say go for it! I hope you have a wonderful time. Let us know all about it when you get back! :wizard::wizard:

Here is what we will be hearing in 79 hours

"Please stand clear of the doors." "¡Por Favor Mantenganse Alejado de las Puertas!"

:dancer:

That is my ALL TIME FAVORITE thing to hear in WDW! :hyper:

Well I'm 7 days away from US/IOA and 9 days away from my first trip home to BLT!!!! :woohoo:

I love seeing everyone who's going in June is bonding on this thread! I think it only amps up the excitement going to WDW even more!!!! :disrocks:

Now time for my single digit happy dance cause boy am I excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek::bitelip::hyper::teleport::welcome:party::worship::cloud9:

...K so that was more like the process of how it's all going...From realizing I'm really going to getting there to having fun to floating away on cloud. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

first part of my travel is complete. I made it down to IL just fine. I got DD in the bath now, and I shall shower after she is done. We wake by 3:30am to leave by 4am... so excited~!~ :cool1:

p.s. anyone that prays, please pray my DD naps on the plane! :begs: :worship:

I've done some pre-trip cleaning. Keeping the laundry and the weeding kept up. Today we biked 5 miles to get in shape for Disney...

I could check in online now!

Since my husband will be arriving much later in the day on the 24th (he has to work) and he'll be at a conference some too and he'll come home for a few days, I need some suggestions for what to do while I'm by myself. I am feeling a little lost and am worrying that I'm going to be pretty lonely. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter